Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm Yourself By the Fire [ Introductions ]

Well, after a lot of time developing this idea and still in development, but I now have a Mando character. I was told this is the only active mandalorian so here I am.

Tandar Dest here and ready to rock out. I work with the dominion from time to time but we all need a paycheck. This is my first shot at writing a mando so let's have some fun yeah. I wanted to jump into you dxun thread but it seemed too big by then.

Was a short lived member of the Crusaders, due to RL coming up I wasn't able to really get involved in threads. I'm not entirely sure where to pop in with what is going on, but was directed here by [member="Alkor Centaris"]. Hopefully I'll see a thread soon that gives me a decent intro to the wider group. Lookin' forward to it.

Edston Firestone, of the Clone Wars era Republic technically brought back by cloning. I am a Jedi Master and was a Jedi Master from my 'first life', but this is a much more chaotic galaxy now, and I'm getting a bit outdated in my methods.

Jerad Mal

J
Hey, hi guys. This is a character from [member="Thalira Kiing"] maybe you've heard of her she joined this faction about a month ago. But then she left. But now Jerad is here to fight for the Mando'ade because he believes it is the right thing to do. Show him an enemy and he'll defeat them or die trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom