Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Doing a vibe check on what people think about potential random prompts for one shots? I've always been a fan of stretching my abilities and even widening my writing skills with prompts. (props to reddit who gets me going every morning)

I was thinking of either doing monthy or bi weekly writing prompts that put your character in very unique situations that they wouldn't ever be in, or have you write them doing something that you wouldn't typically be writing them doing ie: mundane tasks. I would either just drop the prompt or dip deep into my character bin and make it a character that yours would run into and peer into a crystal ball or maybe even a mirror (some will get where i'm going with this) You can either collaborate or even do this solo. If you include other characters make sure you get permission of course or you'll be disqualified. These can either be canon or non-canon that is 100% up to you.

But yeah just reaching out and seeing what people would like, as for prizes maybe a cool graphic of the sort just showing participation and that you were the best writer to write about grocery shopping :D hahha.

Yes! please tell me your thoughts if this is cool or nah - is this something that you would love to do? or is this dumb - be honest! I just wanna provide some good fun for people outside the typical realm we write.

Thanks for listening!

Ahhh I'm so excited, okay planning the first one for the first week of Nov keep an eye out and I wanna see some fun stories!! Please have fun with it and there will be no word count or anything limiting besides you imagination.

if anyone has thoughts on additional prizes or even prompts they wanna see throw them out as suggestions, def want this to be something the community builds and does together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom