Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vazela's Return

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
Hello everyone. Just a couple of things to say.

I would like to thank MPMSonOfMan MPMSonOfMan who contacted me earlier today, and who assisted me in my appeal process. I would not be back without him.
I would also like to thank Tefka Tefka , and his staff team, for giving me another chance to return to writing on this board, and participating in the community.

I have not been around in the community now for five years. I am extremely thankful to be given the chance to come back and participate. In the half-decade since I was banned from the community I have suffered an ego death from events that transpired during these years of exile. Therefore I hope that anyone who remembers me from my previous stint in the community will give me a chance themselves. I would like to reconnect with the people who I met back in 2013, and to meet all the new people who have since joined in the past few years.

Now that I am back I can once again return to writing the character Alicia Drey Alicia Drey . I have missed writing over these years and I look forward to putting some great stories out there with everyone.

My Discord is ' Vazela ' if anyone would like to reach out privately to just say hello, or to set up roleplay. Thanks once again to the people who helped me come back to the community, and I will see you all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom