Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanir Technologies

SI-17 Stealth Blaster - Fires Completely Silent & Invisible Bolts
SI-74 Anti-Tank Rifle - Heavy Anti-Armor Sniper Rifle
VT-Particle Gatling - Vehicle Mounted Particle Rotary Cannon
VT-Needle Disruptor - A powerful disruptor that pierces all forms of armor including Phrik, Beskar, and Vonduun Crab Armor
Tir Stunner - A highly effective Stun Blaster capable of even paralyzing Rancors.
VT-Disruptor Missile - A ship-born missile used for massive internal damage on capital grade vessels
VT-SI-19 Stealth Sniper Rifle - Completely silent and undetectable Sniper Rifle
VT-SDC 13 - Ultimate Anti-Tank Weapon capable of piercing any armor
VT-RAM Disruptor - Incredibly power Disruptor pistol capable of piercing even Beskar
VT-LRS Rifle - A long range high powered Armor Piercing rifle. Utilizes Special Ammunition.
VT-Sliid Gun - A Highly versatile dart gun using customize-able ammunition
VT-Bolt Blaster - A pistol utilizing bowcaster technology.

How many of these can you sell in bulk?

EYES ONLY. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS WILL RESULT IN DESTRUCTION OF CONTENTS.

I am seeking three disruptor lenses for my Tapani lightfoils (the technology is compatible, as my lightfoils are essentially just high-end lightsabers). I can pay both in credits, and/or in information such as how to "hack" and then modify a bioship to be piloted by a member of any species. I also require a nerve helm system, and two DB datapads.

AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

Ivlyn Mecetti
Duchess of Ark'Ghou Province.

P.S. This will destroy itself once I receive confirmation, and send a signal... that, or when someone tries to copy its contents.

Saffron said:
[member="Aidan Moonrunner"] [member="Caius Fett"] approved

[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] i honestly have little time to do a thread right now due to the holidays. Maybe after the new year?
[member="Saffron"]

Yeah, that's perfectly fine. I don't think I'll have to fight the weird bio bros any time soon, anyway. Have a good holiday - whatever you may celebrate - for us, please ^_^

[member="Saffron"]

I modified the VT-RAM disruptor that you provided me (though it isn't in the factory, just yet), and was wondering if you would be able to modify your production process to create a limited (or lower) run of the VT-RAM disruptors based off of the technology used in the Pale Echo. More information can be found here, at the last post. From the use of a double security lock, force-related technologies, a telepathic reception node, to more "mundane" things like an extended and heavily modified barrel, the customized vardium steel grip, the vardium steel-dallorian alloy casing, adjustable firing action (adds a double burst mode, which is possible thanks to cooling capabilities), sound suppression and semi-transparent bolts, a high-density disruptor power cell, an extended magazine, a fitted fire-control system that turns it into a smart gun just as much as the double security lock, a rapid-replace power cell, and an electronics connection/addition. It is a supremely excellent weapon, and because I was contacted by prospective customers of Vanir Technologies who seemed to be wanting something similar, and did not want to step on any toes, I believe that it was my best choice of action to tell you, and see if you could take at least some of the traits from the weapon and create a modified VT-RAM disruptor for such customers.

Regards,

Kemoth of Asteria

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Saffron"],

Dozen more of your Vondun Skerr Karamik suits and I would like to strike a deal for arming various groups within Metal Lords with these suits or purchasing rights to create production of these biots within Droid Space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom