Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanir Technologies

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Kemoth of Asteria"]

Vanir won't be reproducing the RAM with additional changed. However the company has no issue with licensing another manufacturer to create and change it as long as credit is given(IE you can sub it with any modification you like to the factory at large production as long as proper credit is given)

[member="HK-36"]

Although Vanir has the ability to produce these biots(and their food) en masse the company is extremely apprehensive of distributing this technology at a wider range, even if it is only to a single faction. As such the company asks both what It has to gain from this transaction and what show of good faith The Metal Lords can put forward(IE this will probs cost you more than just credits and something more tangible is needed like factory subs or permissions for Vanir in Metal Lords space)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Alric Kuhn"],

If Vanir would be willing to create an operation producing these biots within droid space then you would reap the benefits of partnership with us as other companies who have accepted our offer have done before- jurisdiction over your operation, access to our Commerce-class Space Hulks, not only one of the biggest but also the fastest freighters on the market when it comes to hyperspace travel, formation of Metal Lord sponsored Merchant Fleet based in our territory but under your control, space station in orbit of Denon or other location of your choosing, and should you accept patronage from one of us, a planet within our space to use as Vanir's base of operations in our sector.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Alric Kuhn"],

Ok no problem, do you want it to be more private and down low or bring in some representatives from Vanir and make it like an official public relations meeting?

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Arekk"]

Vineta, Arceneau Cultural Archives, Ralltiir National Museum, The Foundry, Artemis Station are not actually available for purchase. These structures are a part of Vanir Technologies and are operated by the company. What is sold in these location is space. Vineta, The Foundry, and Artemis Station are essentially leased by various Corporations as a place for manufacture, sale, and luxury trips. If you would like to do this there is still space available on both The Foundry and Artemis station, though Vineta is entirely occupied unfortunately.

Same goes for Cloud Nine. Various private entities hold lease within the structure itself and operate from there. The actual location is still owned by Vanir however.

Arekk said:
Ark Class Station, one VT-Licid and one Archon Repair Station
This request I can fulfill and is approved :)

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Apologies, I've gone through the product list before you mentioned it and realized my mistake. We can go through with the Ark Class Station, VT-Licid and Archon Repair Station.

Now, there's any chance to have a resort in Cloud City similar or bigger to Cloud Nine? I'm willing to fund the project.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Clan Kryze wishes to purchase a VT-Command Helm, uninstalled, alongside sufficient engineering time from Vanir reps to permit it's installation into a single, unique custom vessel.

Regards,
Shia Kryze

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Saffron"] | [member="Alric Kuhn"]

I'd like to place an order for a Command Throne, Nerve Helm, and Hyperspace Capacitor.

If we could backdate the transaction to around 846 ABY with shipping and billing to the GR Defense Ministry, all the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom