Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanir Technologies

[member="Saffron"]
Could one go about the process of setting up a pay by order contract for the VT-Command Throne System? I have an interest in seeing them used in certain future endeavors, and would like to order them on an as needed basis by setting up a contract to make the process speedy, rather than having to submit numerous individual orders.

Darth Ignus said:
[member="Saffron"]
Could one go about the process of setting up a pay by order contract for the VT-Command Throne System? I have an interest in seeing them used in certain future endeavors, and would like to order them on an as needed basis by setting up a contract to make the process speedy, rather than having to submit numerous individual orders.

Feel free to set up a meeting between us for the contract. :)

[member="Asharad Graush"] approved

[member="HK-36"] approved

[member="Saffron"]

3x VT-Needle Disruptors

2x VT-Vonduun Skerr Karamik (yes, I know I can't use the Force while wearing this, no worries! :)))

3x VT-Gray Glove

Payment provided by Archangel Research and Design.

Apologies for the extended delay, I mistook this notification for something else.

No, the helms are for a special project of mine that involves a squadron of unique fighters.
[member="Saffron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom