Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanir Technologies

[member="Saffron"]

• 1x VT-Sliver
  • 1x VT Observation Satellite
  • 1x VT Disruptor lens. I can provide credits and information you might find quite useful.

I also hear tell you might have a certain type of special communications satellite... I'd be interested in obtaining some, if that is true.

Walking into the shop, The man looks around and the weaponry first, and then moves over to the holos of ships that are possible to purchase. Being an Agent has its rewards with credits. Easy to find, or simply steal. It's not hard to pay for gear. More so just finding it.

"I would like two of the SI-17's, black if possible, and one of the VT Nephilim Bounty ships."

If more needs to be done to acquire these items, then he would gladly do so. He had no problems with doing a deed or two to get something.

[member="Saffron"]

[member="Saffron"],

Sometimes, a man has to be prepared for the worst. Fighting Many kinds of people leads to me wanting a little edge over others in fights. Deciding that sometimes, I needed to be prepared for the worst, I opted to look over the Holonet for anything that could be of use. Sometimes, the blackmarket was good for Jedi. Finding information over a particular Disruptor lens would be very beneficial.

Sending a message to the company directly, I made sure that it was formal.

To whom this may concern,

I have found valuable information upon a product you sell to your clientele. If you may be so kind, I would like to acquire one of these VT Lenses. Should a meeting in person, with credits in hand suffice, I would like to meet and discuss about this item in particular. I humbly wait for your response,

-X

I hoped that this work. Because I would very much like an item like this in my arsenal.

[member="Ostanes"] - Approved

If the inquiry is for the Dark-Net, that in not currently available right now. However, if you are interested in something similar, you may contact [member="Alric Kuhn"] for more information.

[member="Micah Talith"] approved
[member="Kaileann Vera"] approved at an interest rate of 3% per month for 3 months
[member="Shawn Winters"] - Approved with an interest rate of 3% for one year
[member="Darth Helios"] - approved
[member="Zef Halo"] - approved

// To : [member="Xander Carrick"]
// From: Saffron | ATC Representative for Vanir Technologies

Namaste,

A condition that has been requested for the obtainment of the VT-Lens is information. Information that can be useful for any means, as knowledge and information is a commodity in and of itself.

If you have information that could be traded, please do come to the Voss Orbital ATC trade station.

Ask for Saffron.

///////
To: Vanir Technology, [member="Saffron"].
Subject: Supply Contract
///////

Lady Saffron,

With the decline of the Techno Union a new nation has established itself around Ruusan and its sectors. But a new nation surrounded on all sides by the antagonistic and the opportunists needs certain wares to defend itself, it is for this reason that we are interested in establishing a supply contract with Vanir for the following products:

• SI-17 Stealth Blaster

• SI-74 Anti-Tank Rifle

• VT-Particle Gatling

• VT-Needle Disruptor

• Tir Stunner

• SI-HD Armor

• Asheran Armorweave

• VT-Kinetic Impact Gel

• VT-Shark Skin

• VT-Disruptor Lens

• VT-Portable Shield Generator
Feel free to perform the necessary background and credit checks beforehand. Money is most definitely not an issue for us.

Please let us know if there is anything we can aid you with to hasten this process.

My regards,

Orton Darvus, Minister of Trade.

[member="Cadoc Raal"] approved at a 3% 1 year payment plan

[member="Darth Carach"] - Approved via approval of Nell ( [member="Alric Kuhn"] )

[member="Bryce Bantam"] you should be able to if you make a separate submission making it your own.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Under the few years that he had worked for Orcus, he had received an allowance of sorts for his expenses. After so long and such build up, it was time to actually spend.

The following order is put under the name of Marcus Malore a small time contractor and bodyguard in the Outer Rim.
-A purchase of SI-HD Armour.
-A purchase of VT-Kinetic Impact Gel.

A pleasure doing business,
[member="Saffron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom