Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valley of Blooms [Spring Festival, SJO and Allies]

The pink-haired Padawan arched an eyebrow at Kyoko, a look of disbelief settling on her features as she twisted away from the other woman, shaking her head in surprise. “Sponge baths and nursing? Ohhh boy I don’t think so, I may help you to the hospital but that’s about as far as I go. I hate hospitals, though I'm sure the nurses there will happily help you move around and tuck you in bed.” a side effect of the time she’d spent being prodded and poked in the infirmary as the healers made sure she was suffering no side effects from the possession. Reaching up Asaraa settled her hair back as she shook her head, “Nah, nothing like that really, I just figured that since we’re here at a market I’d look around and see what kind of knickknacks they have for sale. Just something cheap but so I can say I visited there. I figured I might as well start a collection and most places have something cool.” Eyeing the Ike cautiously Asaraa couldn’t help but shake her head in amusement, her ex-training partner came up with the most unusual ideas.

[member="Kyoko Ike"]

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"Ah but then you'd be all jealous and being jealous leads to the darkside." Kyoko said it standing there and looking at it. "So a knickknack to show you were here huh? GOt anything in mind?" She was curious and crossed her arms over her chest while looking at the girl. "I have a few ideas but ohhh you seem uneasy so just going to stand over here and wait for you to come. Perhaps with the gift or promise of non ration packs for a meal you'll be happy. That or well wait until you are distracted again and surprise attack you. A jedi must maintain constant awareness of what is going on around them." She stretched out though motioning for the line moving forward.

Liuna

L
Farm----> Food stalls
Nearby: [member="Charlie"], [member="Aubrey King"], [member="Ugohr Poof"], [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

The Mirialan had finished off her sampler of ales at the farm and then moved on. She had to admit, the farm had quite a good selection. And, she also had to admit that she had a mild buzz. Walking the festival grounds this time, her steps were much lighter than they had been the first time through. However, there were no other outward signs that she was, in fact, enjoying herself.

Hands stuffed into her pockets, Liuna moved towards the food stalls.

Squinting, she was slightly surprised to see some people eating… soup? It was a bit odd, true. She supposed that it would make for a nice meal, but maybe on a colder day.

Nearly walking past a small stall, the Mirialan had to do a double-take. The sign clearly advertised candy, but the products on display looked like anything but. Moving closer to inspect them, Liuna was stunned to see that the small figures were indeed crafted out of sugar. It was impressive; she didn’t know that sweets could look that good. Still, she frowned as she watched the candy sculptor at work… it almost seemed a shame that these treats would simply be eaten and that would be the end of it.

There were even stunningly realistic goldfish that managed to make Liuna’s lips curl into a slight smile.

As she Allyson's hand brush against her own, she almost hooked Allyson's hand by her pinky to snag it for a hold, but she just let it go. Now wasn't appropriate. The gesture was definitely welcome, though.

"Hmm, I don't know if I want your cooties," she teased. "But I've never had this. I'll give it a try."

She took a sip from the straw as Allyson held up the drink to the face. It was delicious, a sweet even blend of milk and fruit tea. At that moment, she remembered Charlie gushing about her experience with her first drink of bubble tea. (Though she would never learn of her apprentice nearly choking tapioca pearls swallowed whole.)

"That's very good. I regret not trying this sooner."

She huffed at Allyson's lowkey compliment, having a very good idea of who she meant. "Mmm, as lovely as these orchards are, this person must be stunning."

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Allyson smiled and took her tea back, the straw found her lips for just a brief moment as she took another sip. The tea tasted sweeter this time around and Allyson continued to smile. It was obvious who the Corellian was complimenting and knowing Jyoti - she already knew, but played along. She had hoped that the subtle brushes of their hands would spark a move from the Jedi, but it wasn’t appropriate until recent circumstances.

Fingers brushed against Jyoti's hand again, this time more apparent in their intention. Allyson slide her fingertips between the Jedi’s and held her hand loosely at first as she took another sip of her tea. The admiration of the orchard soon turned on the other woman and Allyson just smiled seeing that she had now forced her hand into the Jedi’s. She stopped walking for a moment and sighed. “The reason why you haven’t seen Kaili around is because, she left. Her time away we both came to the conclusion that there’s nothing between us but friendship.”

Confessions weren’t the Corellian’s strong point, she wasn’t a fan of having this vulnerability be out in the open. Despite her wanting to look collected, there was a soft blush on her cheeks as she chuckled nervously. Her eyes looked away from Jyoti as she tried to string together the thoughts that bustled in her mind for the past few months. It all made perfect sense when she would rehearse in the refresher or to her Droid during flight drills. Her hand squeezed Jyoti’s slightly and then let go.

“Ever since you came back into my life, you’ve always been on my mind. You’ve been there for me through so much and I-...” Allyson paused and finally looked back into the Jedi’s sharp and elegant silver eyes. “I’m falling in love with you more every moment I spend with you Jyoti.” She reached and took the Jedi’s hand again if she was allowed and an embarrassed but genuine smile spread on the Corellian’s face.

“Being near you makes me so happy, I can’t help it.”

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

It was a nice thing that the pair was semi-secluded among the trees in the orchard, so people couldn't see Jyoti stiffen and her silver eyes grow to the size of saucers as Allyson hit her with both the revelation of splitting with Kaili, and that she loved her.

The breakup with Kaili didn't surprise her in the slightest, from what she had picked up from observing the (former) couple together and apart. More apart than together these days, interests obviously not aligning.

Allyson's confession, however, wasn't something she was ready for. A part of her wanted to hear those words again when the Corellian was clear-headed and well this time around. It left her speechless, heart fluttering.

For the moment, all she could do is reach out, placing the palm of her hand right over Allyson's collarbone as she tried to formulate words.

"You make me happy too...I don't know where I'd be without you, Valkren, and Valae. You all mean the world to me..."

While no slump at speeches, it was hard to say the things she should when it concerned her personal feelings, but she hoped Allyson would understand.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Allyson had noted the way Jyoti physically reacted. Her training with the SIS was meant to help her when she was undercover. Biting her lower lip nervously, she wondered if she had laid too much out there in the opening. Maybe she should have kept it to just breaking up with Kaili. No, she needed to completely confess to the Jedi or things would be left lingering. Her heart pounded in her chest as she had waited for the woman to respond.

A hand rested on her collar and the response came. Allyson didn’t let her smile fade, it wasn’t the set of words she had played out in her head to hear, but it was good. The Jedi was private and Allyson had chosen a public place for this. Part of her was kicking herself for it and tying along a confession of emotions after a break up just doesn’t sound as perfect as Allyson wanted it to sound.

Either way, she was happy for the it.

Looking at the hand, Allyson brought her own to lightly touch the Jedi’s. “I’m sorry, I threw that all on you. I’ve been wanting to tell you for some time now.” Allyson nodded understanding where Jyoti was coming from. That understanding made Allyson regret doing this here and now, but with the closeness and how enchanting the Echani looked in her dress, the carefree pilot couldn’t avoid it.

“I’m glad I make you happy. I promise to continue to behave, like I always do when it comes to you.” A grin as the Corellian leaned forward and nodded. “You going to be okay?” Allyson wondered if the woman needed some comfort knowing that she wasn’t the reason why Kaili and her had split, but she decided to keep it quiet for another time. She was sure that Jyoti knew that, but in the end the Echani had the Corellian’s heart for some time.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

She could see that Allyson realized how she had put Jyoti on the spot in such a public forum. It would have been a lot to handle even in private. That's part of why she liked the Corellian though, her spontaneous nature. Jyoti could use a bit to spice up her highly regimented lifestyle.

As Allyson apologized, she relaxed and let her hand drop. "It's fine. I mean I always wanted you to say that but, it's all so surreal finally hearing it."

She looked down at her hand in silence, flexing the fingers. Then eyes back on Allyson while still as a statue, looking dead serious.

Finally, she moved once more, wrapping her arms around the Corellian for a tight embrace. She nuzzled her face against the side of her neck, lips just brushing the skin while the gesture was semi-hidden from view.

"You're such a goof," she whispered in her ear with a chuckle. "Like out of something from one of those cheesy Seoulian Dramas. I'll get you back later."

She pulled away, lightly gripping Allyson's shoulders as she broke out into a smile. "If you can behave, then I'd like us to get another round of bubble tea."

The embrace lifted any weight that Allyson had been carrying on her shoulders. It was comforting and she wrapped an arm around the Echani as she held her for a moment. The small display of affection made the Corellian blush lightly along with turn her skillfully practiced smirk into a stupid wide grin. Jyoti’s word tickled against Ally’s ear as she nodded and returned the laugh.

“I know how much you enjoy those dramas. Though I like to think of myself more like the main character in those mecha cartoons we’ve seen.” Allyson nodded then dramatically flicked her hair in a heroic fashion, remembering something from their past as she sighed happily. Looking towards her now empty tea cup, Allyson frowned and gave the Echani a pout. “I’ll behave only because I really want another tea, you should treat me – because you drank all of mine.”

A playful poke and Allyson moved to take them from their hidden place within the orchard. Though before they left the protective cover, Allyson leaned in quickly and kissed the Jedi on the cheek. It was quick and she pulled the woman from behind the trees and headed towards the food stalls.

A hand rested against her chin, she played off the kiss and pondered quietly. “I’ll get us some food and you cover the tea and we you can give me a preview of this ship you’re showing off today. Sound good?”

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Aubrey King

A

She shook her head. "I'm no Jedi, but I am trained - I'm part of a local organization based on Kiribi. However, while on my current assignment, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to observe some Jedi and see what they go through day to day."

Thankfully, the other woman turned out to be friendly, and also looking for a friend to hang out with! Charlie more or less said what Aubrey had wanted to say, but would probably never have the courage to do, not so directly.

"I'd love to hang out with you," she said, beaming. "I was just on my way to the food stalls. I didn't think sightseeing in an orchard could leave one so famished."

A man and small toddler a approached the pair. She quickly recognized him as Mister DragonsFlame from the lightsaber class she had taken the other day with Charlie. The child bore a strong resemblance to him, who she could only guess as being his son.

A young Atrisian female (Tanasuki looked like a woman to Aubrey) came up right behind DragonsFlame. Vaguely, she thought she could recall the woman from the lightsaber class (which had actually been Tana's sister).

"What a coincidence," she noted as the two Jedi after they made their greetings. "Hello to you all."

[member="Charlie"] [member="Ugohr Poof"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Helly Reyne"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"]

"I will have a medium on for now, it smell good", he replied to Ugohr Poof turning his attention to the newcomers while the gungan went about preparing the food. Most of those present being familiar faces, the Wookie though being hard, they where often difficult to tell apart from others and all, kind of how regular humans said all Atriains looked the same, though there was one person who was a new face to Tana, well unfamiliar at the least.

"And hello you to, ummm, oh sorry I don't think we have met before", Tana replied to [member="Aubrey King"] as the others talked to each other, "I think I have seen your face around a few times but not much else". If memory served right the woman was in one of the fighter wings or something similar, perhaps they had flown together at some point? who knew, but a new face was a potentially new friend.

Charlie noticed that others had showed up and she turned and faced them as they trickled in. Master Dragonsflame had his son with him and Charlie smiled brightly. She adored the boy and when Jyoti got to babysit she would make hang around and help. Charlie nodded, “Hi Master Dragonsflame and Jason.” Charlie shrugged and then noticed that Tanaski had also arrived.

She nodded towards the boy and then busied herself with looking at the map layout of the food stalls. Charlie looked up at the comment from the Yumi boy, she raised an eyebrow then rolled her eyes not fully understanding his comment. If he knew that his jokes weren’t received well by the Seoulian girl, why would he even bother mentioning it. Shaking her head, Charlie looked over towards Tanaski and sighed speaking under her breath. “I like jokes…”

The padawan had a sense of humor, but she had consistently found herself on the wrong foot with the Yumis. The thought caused her smile to fade as she shook her head. Looking to Aubrey, she handed her the map. “There’s some awesome stuff here. Like bubble tea – totally amazing just don’t drink it too fast you’ll choke on the balls, but there’s pizza too. Anything catch you eye?”

[member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Aubrey King"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Josh would smile warmly when he ran into [member="Aubrey King"] and [member="Charlie"], though of course Jason was still timid and hid himself best he could. "It's good to see you both" He spoke as he would kneel down to let Jason get a good look at them. Jason at least recognized Charlie, and would pop his head back out to look at her. The small child would stare up at Charlie with big, shy brown eyes. "Say hi, Jason" Josh spoke softly with a light chuckle. "H-h-h... H-Hi..." Jason would manage to get out toward Charlie as he raised his hand up to give some sort of indication of a wave. It would be the first time he'd spoken since Charlie had been around him, a show that he was progressing as far as speech was concerned, as well as overcoming his shyness a little. After getting him to say his first word (Da), Josh had been working with Jason to try and teach him all that he could, taking more and more time to do so as of late. Sure, it took time out of missions and training, but know what? Jason was the most important thing in the world to him. Every bit of that time spent was worth it. All of it.

One of the Yumis would join them, and he greeted them as well. "How are you all finding the festival?"

[member="Kyoko Ike"]

"Uncomfortable with the idea of giving someone else a sponge bath and nursing them? You know I think most people would be kinda uncomfortable with the idea of cursing someone like that. It's why most people don't end up as nurses, it takes a certain kind of person to do that for someone. I don't have that instinct, it's why I'm a fighter and not a healer. I don't think that there would be much to be jealous of though, people doing their job, plus you get what amounts to am assage at the hands of a professional. Everyone wins right?" Thinking about the curio she wanted to take home Asaraa couldn't help but shrug, "I was actually thinking about a small print of the trees or something, the pink leaves look pretty nice, and would match up well with my hair. Plus it's something you don't get to see on a lot of planets," she allowed with a small smile.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Hmmm she was looking at her and moved a little with herself checking out the small thing. Asaraa had some unique views so why not. "Well can't argue with that, though girls with pink hair are actually fairly common. Zeltros fashion is highly regarded since their dyes for purple and pink hair can come infused with essence of zeltros. Which makes the ones using it more attractive. Or trees, we have a great many of those Asaraa... Kashyyyk is kind of built around the notion of trees and sand.. the silver rest is near sand. I dislike sand." She said it with a grin on her face though holding out a small slip from her thigh pack. "So do you need anything to get it, want you to enjoy yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom