Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Marketplace Purchases in Submissions

Solution:

Can everyone use this without permission or consent - Yes/No [Delete as Appropriate]

I think having that optional line at the bottom of a template or sub would clear anything up immediately. I had always assumed open market, with no other stipulation, meant just that as well, open for anyone.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Taken straight from the Factory templates posted by Tef:

"Production: (The scale is Unique (Only One Character), Semi-Unique (Only A Handful of Characters), Limited (Only A Select Group Of NPCs/PCs), Minor (Any Character, Only Select Groups Of NPCs), Mass-Produced. (Anyone.))"

"Who Can Use This: (Optional. If you chose Limited, Semi-Unique, or Unique in Productivity above please list what groups/characters can use this submission in role-plays.)"

So, how much more clarified does this need to be?

Samael Rekali said:
"Who Can Use This: (Optional. If you chose Limited, Semi-Unique, or Unique in Productivity above please list what groups/characters can use this submission in role-plays.)"
Simply put 'Anyone' here and you're fine.

However you want to swing it quite apart from trying to rules lawyer it is fine. Someone has to give permission at some stage in the process.

Otherwise we'll have One Sith units using Republic guns, TU armour, Coalition swords and Jedi communicators. We don't want that.

Fair enough governors. To be fair i'd forgotten that line was made since my return :D

I guess this is mostly for older tech then, maybe stuff that doesn't have it in the template?

-edit

Also for older subs is this retroactive, don't think I've got anything in the old pile that is effected, but i'd have to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom