Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Upon this joyous day... (SJC/ Commenor launch) Open to All

Lady Seva Geroux stood at the entrance, craning her neck to peek inside the venue.

The corner of her painted smile, a closed-lipped affair, twitched. The convention hall was certainly a place one might normally see someone like Seva. But on a night like this? Well, she wasn't even sure if she dared step inside.

As far as she was concerned, it was a risk.

Seva did not wish to tarnish her good reputation. And she wouldn't let being associated with Jedi be the reason, and she really wouldn't let... being a Jedi be the cause, either. Well, she didn't count herself among their numbers – not yet. The news of her being force-sensitive had been kept hushed, especially from her parents. Never mind that she had in fact completed some training in secret.

And so, tonight she came to size up these... Jedi. Unlike many other nights, she had not dressed to impress, rather she had dressed to fit in. The black dress with voluminous skirt was tame, but it was classy. She'd left the house without any idea how people at this gathering would be dressed, after all. However, Seva knew parties, and she guessed rightly.

Walking inside, she took a quick glance around. Ah, good – she knew no one here. She passed by Marek Starchaser, a rather well-dressed man that might have been good looking had he not looked so... ill. Really, was he quite well? Seva kept going, immediately eyeing the trays of delicate flutes wandering by – and being quickly emptied. It wasn't long before she spotted an elegant woman, Zana Jaireck.

The way the woman held herself was familiar.

Seva carried herself much the same way. Sidling up to the woman, she took in her appearance and scrutinized her gown. But she could find no fault.

“I say,” she began, not speaking to the woman in particular. “I should like a drink before the night is over. They probably ought to have doubled their waitstaff for an event this size.”

Last edited:

Light Rises

L
bTt7G3C.png
Briefings. So many briefings. He wasn’t sure this was exactly what he expected, but it definitely put him in the holding of a lot of knowledge. The goings-on in the Silver Jedi Concord, in Concordia, were definitely farther reaching and of more import than he really realized. As an industrialist, he had a certain… atmosphere he needed to keep about himself. When he came into the political game, it was primarily to boost his own career. Then he realized he could do some good here. The Silver Concord had its issues, that was for sure, but it had a powerful military, and the Jedi.

Using them? He could see the Silver Jedi Concord becoming the ultimate power in the galaxy.

The others on the Council wanted to assist others, and he could see that being possible, but with some groups out there? The Sith? The Imperials? The Bryn? Disrupting them, and bringing a stronger fighting force down upon them? That seemed the ultimate way to advance their cause. Of course, it wasn’t going to be day one.

Or even week one.

Entering the gala in his outfit, highlighted with golds and precious metal, he made his way to grab a champagne flute, while watching for others. He noticed Penelope and Castien, but was hoping to find the business owners. Or other heads of state. Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra was around somewhere, wasn’t she? Balmorra was a world he had been familiar with yet had not visited.

Silver Chronicler

S
tumblr_pz3t0tVMaF1uk8zpvo1_1280.png

Finally, Castien had a moment away from all the reporters. A sigh of relief escaped him as the Sephi gracefully slipped through the crowded room, to the back where he might find at least a moment’s worth of peace and quiet. On his way passing by one of the banquet tables, he paused, quickly snatching a rather delicious looking pastry before continuing. Once he was confident he had not been tracked, Castien took a large bite of the pastry, relishing in the taste and resting himself against the wall.

A few moments passed, before his eyes drew to the person he found himself unintentionally standing next to: a Pantoran woman, Nandia Molidias Nandia Molidias . He stared blankly for a moment, then abruptly set down the food, dusting any potential crumbs off his fancy suit and swallowing what he had already bitten. Castien went right back into his professional demeanor, “My dearest apologies, madame. Where are my manners? Castien, of Thustra, at your service.” He rose, flashing a warm smile and extending a hand, “And you might be? You don’t appear the political type, but I’m not one to presume.” He did hope he was correct however, a chance to mingle with constituents was far more interesting to him than debating bureaucrats all night.

Nandia was secretly terrified of the prospect of high-end social encounters. Truth is, she rarely interacted with anybody outside of her own family growing up; trips into the city were infrequent and usually made by her mother. That's not to say that she couldn't handle a simple conversation, but from her limited understanding of formal society, these types of conversations tend to be bogged down by etiquette and social nuances. This is... probably something she should have thought about before coming here, but it was a decision made almost entirely on a whim.

However, she was torn from these thoughts as this Sephi man stood before her, extending a hand with a voice far too eloquent. She froze for a moment, her head flooding with thoughts of how to respond. Finally, she settled on jerkily placing her hand in his and stammering out "H-Hi! I'm Nandia, I-I come from Pantora, if you... couldn't already tell, ha. Is it that obvious that I'm a fish out of water here?"

Silver Chronicler

Purple.png

Kyra was double fisting cookies as she weaved through the crowd, and by double fisting i mean holding an exorbitant amount of baked goods inside the bedazzled sling that held her arm. Gotta make the most of a bad situation, yanno? She slipped by Audren Sykes Audren Sykes and Faith Organa Faith Organa and Molly Stellaris Molly Stellaris , moving like water over rock as she chewed happily at a double chocolate chip with her good hand.

She was growing use to occasions like this. Life with a Master that use to be a prince sure did get you invites to a lot of formal affairs. She even matched her dress to the sling. Pink.

Sometimes it was the small things, and it was Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield 's advice that kept her embracing the sparkles with unabashed adoration.

"Don't let anyone tell you that you are too old for something, Kyra. Be as childlike or adult as you like, always."

The crowd parted, revealing a set of heads. A cookie fell in her wake, slipping out of the sling and onto the ground as she stopped short. Was that... talking over there... her master and....................................................... her uncle?

Oh chit.

Kyra burst forward, scrambling with no tact to the two and shoving herself between them. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaster glad to find you here. I have a question about sith-- see. I think I am one. We best go somewhere and talk about this, I'd really hate to-" the girls rabble carried out, cookie crumbling against Caedyn Arenais chest as she tried to lead him away with one hand.

A single, flickering glare was leveled at Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser , the "dont' you dare embarrass me" clear as day.

Last edited:

Silver Rose

S
Tags: Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra Auteme Auteme
52a316e77184f3a8b10298b83050469c997325da.gifv

Chasin City, Commenor
Galactic Alliance Delegation

Adhira continued to scan the room with a careful gaze as she sipped away half of the flute of cool bubbly liquid in her glass. She noted the presence of... two of the three newly elected triumvirs of Concordia as they made their rounds throughout the crowd of dignitaries. Of the three new heads of state, only one - Vril - had not been her preferred selection. She resolved that she could live with the Neimoidian so long as he kept whatever shady dealing he had with Tambor far from the Alliance's doorstep.
The senator had just about finished the alcoholic beverage when her train of thought was disrupted by the melodic voice of the New Jedi Order Representative, Auteme Auteme . The much younger girl was merely an inch taller than Adhira, but in heels, the Balmorran practically towered over her. The heavy cubic crystals dangling from Adhira's earlobes wobbled erratically as she turned to glare at the source of her discontent.
Her dark, heavily lidded eyes appraised Auteme making Adhira look rather like a bird of prey sizing up a meal. "Careful, girl," she advised, harshly before tossing back the last bit of liquid in her glass, "I've been brokering peace accords since before you were born... and started drinking at least a decade prior."
Finally, the senator's harsh gaze broke as a smile crept across her burgundy-colored lips. Adhira remembered vividly the first time she met Auteme back on Coruscant - when she was still just the Senate Scribe. She knew the young girl she met that day would have great potential and in many ways she was right. In the years since Adhira had taken to mentoring her whenever she could and now that they were practically equals in the Senate they often worked closely together on matters pertaining to the Jedi Order.
Adhira carefully set the empty glass back down on a passing tray, deftly replacing it with another full one as a server swept by them again. She noted the presence of Faith Organa Faith Organa and managed to catch her eye long enough to lift her glass in greeting. "What do you suppose they're up to?" Adhira had not glanced in Gat and Julius' direction for several minutes, still, the senator managed to keep tabs on their exact location as she jerked her head in their direction while addressing Auteme once more.
However, before they could discuss the subject any further, the sudden appearance of Penelope Coldwell in Adhira's periphery drew her attention. The elder diplomat cocked a brow curiously in Penelope's direction and smirked at her request for a similar drink from the nearby bartender. "Impeccable taste," Adhira mused, closing the distance between them.
"You must be Penelope Coldwell," she added knowingly, "I have watched your meteoric rise with great interest. My name is Adhira Chandra, Senator of Balmorra and delegate of the Galactic Alliance... and this-" Adhira nodded respectfully in Auteme's direction, "Is Auteme Denko-Durren, representative of the New Jedi Order."

Auteme swore she saw her life flash in front of her eyes when Senator Chandra stood over her like that. She'd never entirely understood why people decided to wear heels -- Auteme found them uncomfortable -- and only then did she realize their true purpose. She was shorter than most people in her life but never had she felt so intimidated by a little bit of height.

Thankfully it was over after only a few seconds. The padawan resolved to not attempt to take the Senator's drink from her unless absolutely necessary. She only had a moment of reprieve before the terror started again, this time in the form of Penelope Coldwell; representative of the Silver Jedi Concord, native of Commenor, and Coruscanti 10. Just as everyone she knew was taller than her, everyone was also very, very attractive.

Auteme's brain short circuited long enough for Adhira to walk them both over (she had no idea how she'd gotten near Coldwell but she assumed she'd walked) and introduce the both of them. Coldwell complimented her dress. How did talking work again? Right, air passing through the larynx caused the vocal chords to vibrate. Information. Knowledge. Right, that was something she could do. She could talk. And she could talk smart. Er, intelligently.

"Thank you," she replied, her throat a little dry.

Why was she surprised to find important people at such an important party? It should've been expected. Brain. Think. If she could talk to Chancellor Tagge she could talk to one of the future leaders of the Silver Jedi Concord. Then again, Ryv had talked to Emmen about her beforehand so she'd had a bit of space for herself. Then again, Senator Chandra had just introduced her. Might as well put that knowledge and smart-talk to good use. She cleared her throat.

"That's very kind of you, given that I'm feeling a little underdressed at the moment. It's an honour to meet you, Representative Coldwell," she said with a bow of her head. She wasn't entirely sure of Penelope's actual title, but representative should be fine. "I'm afraid I am no expert like Senator Chandra, but I did read some of your proposals for inter-planetary assistance to infrastructure within Concord space, and I found them to be quite thorough and well-researched. You have a scientific background, correct?"
K9Bk7sNL.jpg
Penelope gave them both an easy smile, relaxing under the direction of the conversation. "Yes, that's correct," she murmured to the younger one, a light entering her eyes at the level of maturity that came through the young adults words. "I believe the use of science can solve a lot of the galaxy's problems. Water is such a precious resource, but if we can find a low energy way to fabricate it in hostile environments, we could eliminate a disparity of resources and create a pillar of stability every community deserves." There was real passion to her words, her tired expression filling with life as she spoke.

She paused for a second, then seemed almost humbly abashed. "At least, that's the idea behind it. I was at a water planet on Nar Shadda just last week-- it's showing promise."

She sipped at her Champaign, a tinge of embarrassed heat hitting her cheeks.

"You're familiar with the sciences?" She prodded them both.

Auteme Auteme Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra

A smile crossed his face, of course he’d interrupted the man in conversation with others he hadn’t noticed fully over the shoulders of other guests, that was rude. “I cry your pardon,” he said in the direction of the man and women who had previously been conversing with Caedyn. It wasn't a phrase he'd normally use but he'd heard Coren say it once and despite his casual rivalry he knew the man got along better with those in attendance. “It wasn’t my intention to interrupt, I just haven’t had an opportunity to meet my nieces mentor. I couldn’t pass it up.”

The same smile he’d used a thousand times on the likes of media starlets and hutt gangsters alike came to his face. Disarming, kind, and natural with soft expression, and for a rarity genuine. “You are correct of course,” he directed again at Caedyn, “I am Kyra’s Uncle.”

Of course there Kyra was, trying her best to deflect. When did he switch from cool uncle Damain into the parental figure meant to be hidden? What miserable and reprehensible action had made Kyra look at him such? Oh woe was Damian. Was it the time he taught her skydiving, or was it the spa trip? When did he become lame? Of course the answer was simple, it was when he became Uncle Damian instead of simple Damian.

With the most expressive eyes possible Damian met her fire and matched it conveying in them not pain or sorrow but the raw confidence that he seemed to be able to will into being.his smile shifting into a flat deadpan stare as h e met the girls eyes for the briefest of seconds. “Damian Starchaser, it’s a pleasure to meet all of you….” The second his gaze came off of Kyra the smile returned.

Caedyn Arenais Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Auburn Sioda Auburn Sioda

Vyri

V
Objective: Don't draw attention to self. Drink.

You help me, I help you, It was a fairly cut and dry deal. Vryi was always open for a job that gave her access to an open bar. She barely caught Mavrek Kordalas Mavrek Kordalas gaze, a small quirk of her lips was all he got in acknowledgement as she turned away. She mulled deeper into the crowd, her silky red dress clinging to her form in such a way it seemed hand-made for her. In truth it was stolen, like all the good stuff in life were.

She moved around conversation, finding her way to the wooden counter of gold. Was that an oxymoron? No, that was like...big shrimp. What was gold coun-

"Whiskey on the rocks," she ordered, letting the thought fade away. A bubble of conversation pulled from her right, a particular name catching her attention.

"-Representative Coldwell,"

Vryi's brows perked, an active effort made not to look their way as she began to listen closely.

How serendipitous.

That poetry for dumbies was the best buy.

She needed a new hobby.

Alva stepped inside the convention hall, blue eyes wide.

“Wow,” the teen said, gazing around in wonder and totally blocking the entrance. However, when someone behind her cleared their throat rather loudly, she shuffled to the side. She tucked a few strands of wavy hair behind her ear and offered an apologetic look.

This was different.

The girl was used to tromping around Midvinter in boots, not walking primly in these little shoes. And while she liked the look of the dress she'd picked out – with her mother's blessing – it was odd to appear so feminine. It was silly, but she felt like some sort of storybook character tonight.

Looking around, she blinked to see Audren Sykes Audren Sykes . She didn't know him, she'd never met him... but his features reminded her of the Aelvar. They were a mysterious race that also made their home on Midvinter – though, she'd never met one in person before. Could it be that they'd reached Commenor, too?

But her attention shifted to see the flame-red hair of Kyra Perl Kyra Perl , a friend.

“Kyyyyrrra!” she called, waving from across the room.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"I have a question about sith-- see. I think I am one.
We best go somewhere and talk about this, I'd really hate to-
"
Enter his Padawan. Already trying to pull him away from the conversation. Her statement being responded to by a dismissive remark of his own. "Don't be silly Kyra, you don't start to become Sith like you would get a cold..." he laughed off the somewhat embarrassing display, not wishing to step away from Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron and Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser just yet.

"Pleased to meet you, Damian" Caedyn smiled, moving to shake the man's hand in proper greeting now that Kyra's plan had been thoroughly foiled; "Caedyn Arenais, if you weren't already aware" he added in introducing himself. Another family member of his Padawan's, and for some reason Damian was one that Kyra seemed to want him distracted from. Life was never boring with her around, although some manners would've been preferred in such a public place.

Glancing soon to Darlyn and his partner, Caedyn gave the man a slight nod, gesturing with his left hand for Damian's sake; "This is Darlyn Excron, President of Commenor and my Uncle" Caedyn introduced the man before Darlyn could offer some sort of nonsensical joke. He did love doing so, and much like Caedyn's Padawan, didn't seem to bother him doing so in a largely public or political environment.

As for Darlyn, he had asked for a recap. "Darlyn. The Girl's my Padawan, Kyra Perl Kyra Perl ; and this is her Uncle..." Caedyn explained with a soft chuckle; "She enjoys being a handful, and so I'm assuming that's why he's come to check up on her" Caedyn added in jest of the girl, a small patronizing consequence for her acting out.

"Although, despite her lack of manners she hasn't been too much trouble, I'll admit".

• Chasin City, Commenor
  • Concordia Inauguration Gala
  • Wearing (X)
  • Lightsaber (X)

The young girl who came in quickly, somehow missing the rather tall Auburn Sioda Auburn Sioda in a glowing dress and a dark beacon at a JEDI hosted gala, was swiftly introduced by Darlyn's nephew as Kyra Perl Kyra Perl . His padawan, how... Darlyn didn't like the idea of his nephew growing up. It felt too fast, and he wasn't sure if that was his non-human half thinking or not. Darlyn didn't like his nephew being put up where he was, with those responsibilities and a student he had to teach how to be a Jedi like him. And this Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser was introduced as the uncle of said padawan, Caedyn Arenais sure did a quick job catching most everyone up to date. If only more people did that.

"Well, my nephew has something right at least, you don't just become Sith overnight. That's an ideology, it takes time. Worst you could do overnight is go dark and end up like me, and honestly I'm doing quite fine. Mostly." He may not have gotten to introduce himself with his trademark humour, but Darlyn would not be denied a chance at a cheap joke or two along the way. He wouldn't let his nephew forget, in his own way, to enjoy a little bit of relief in life. "As to manners, well, the absence is certainly felt. She did just ignore, after all, both myself and and my guest. Speaking of whom..."

He motioned towards Auburn with his free hand. "Caedyn, this is my girlfriend Auburn. Auburn this is my nephew Caedyn and his padawan, and her uncle apparently. Now we're all caught up, there's still plenty of alcohol to drink tonight, and oh by the Force i can hear another one." He sighed a bit when he heard Alva Heavenshield Alva Heavenshield call to Kyra. Darlyn did not drink enough, or anything today, to be ready for multiple padawans. He needed at least two whiskies before he'd be prepared to babysit them if it came down to it.

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
d4b1b918f4681035c32284da5716bda8166b9460.gifv

Chasin City, Commenor
Galactic Alliance Delegation
Adhira was keenly aware of the other members of the delegation as resolved to enter into the fray and mingle on their own. She acknowledged the presence of Sanjin Senator Jasol Dorsian as he separated from the others and set off in the direction Vonar Ardinn. Her dark brown eyes trained on them for a moment, trying to glean any information she could from their body language. She did not trust the Lord-Imperator. The way he was always champing at the bit to get at the Jedi annoyed her. The Balmorran just hoped he did not intend to cause a ruckus on this diplomatic visit to Commenor.

Mere seconds had passed when she drew her attention back to Penelope and Auteme Auteme . The young Jedi padawan was doing what she seemed to do best: being unintentionally flattering as a result of her habit to actually read the reports given to her. There was a genuineness to the way she so nonchalantly mentioned specific policy work and educational background that was often absent in the young, ambitious politicians. Adhira couldn't help but smile as the younger woman drew attention to her own supposed expertise.

It was actually quite an honor for Adhira to witness such a candor discussion about policy positions, particularly from Penelope. The rest of the galaxy was either speculating or left completely in the dark about what to expect from the newly formed government. It was clear from the ease with which she spoke that Coldwell was passionate about her beliefs and would likely bring them to fruition during her term. "I merely studied the basics during my higher education," she added finally with a coy smile.

"No, I'm afraid I never had a mind for the concrete sciences, it was in the social sciences that I found my call," it was true, from the beginning of her education she was hopeless at astrophysics, medicine, even general tech. She switched her focus within a few days to politics, speechcraft, philosophy, and diplomacy. "Alas, I cannot tell you how the hyperdrive works, but I can negotiate hyper lane trade route!" The Senator smiled as she took another deep drink.

"Representative Auteme, though," she smirked at the girl, "is positively remarkable. Very studious. Not unlike yourself Representative Coldwell, I'm sure." Adhira gave a respectful incline of her head to both of them. "Is that a project your new government hopes to implement across the Silver Sphere or is it merely in development?"

Silver Rose

Kiran Arlos

K
Location-Among the crowd
Job: ......-_-......

Hours prior

"And why is this a good idea?" Kiran asked as he walked down the hallway, inquiring to the other padawan walking with him. "Because, it will be good for the reputation and you get to meet a bunch of people."

Kiran raised an eyebrow as he glanced towards him and shook his head. "But you can meet everyone just by going and not doing the volunteer work. I didn't volunteer for anything. I'm not even sure If I'm going. I really try to avoid these sorts of things."

The Jedi Padawan felt an arm around his shoulder as he rolled his eyes. "But Kiran, think of it like this. You will be doing me a service as well as yourself. You need to put yourself out there, be more social. And there is this certain lady friend I'm trying to woo. So, can you help a fellow padawan out."

Kiran came to a stop as he thought about it for a moment. "I just walk around with the tray and pass out the drinks?"

"That's it, pass out drink and pass out some of the food!"

"Fine. You owe me."

"Alright!"

Present

"I look like a buffoon." Kiran spoke as he stared at himself in the mirror. The Jedi Padawan shook his head slightly and couldn't help but chuckle as he couldn't help but laugh as to why he even agreed to this in the first place. Kiran walked up to the table as he was handed a tray of drinks. The tender gave a small nod. "Be careful with those!"

"Of course." Kiran said with a small smile as he smirked, he opted in the future to never to agree to something like this again. The padawan worked his way through he crowd.

"What's this drink called?" One of the delegates spoke as she reached for it off the tray. Kiran narrowed his eyes for a moment as he stared at the tray trying to remember what the name was. "Fara...." Kiran glanced down for a second. "Fura..." The Jedi padawan glanced to either side of him. "It's new, right of the market. First person that drinks it gets to name it." Kiran spoke rather hurriedly as he rushed off after that.

if they're watching anyways

And there she was, so proud of herself for talking, only to be reminded moments later that this was a real conversation and she'd need to keep talking to not seem weird or incompetent. Maybe she wasn't the best talker, but Auteme prided herself on being a good listener. There was no skill more important than listening. It was the basis for knowledge and communication, and she very much liked those things.

Water, Nar Shaddaa, using the sciences. All very important. After all, there were so many planets in the galaxy without widespread Holonet access or high-level technologies. Even basic necessities such as water could be scarce in the poorest places. As was the responsibility of any nation on the galactic stage, the wealthier member-states had to help improve living conditions for the less fortunate. How that help was given was a debate within itself, but it was good to see that one of the triumvirs had a mind for improving the lives of many through scientifically-proven means.

Even so, Nar Shaddaa was an ambitious project. There had been many galactic governments before the Concord to try and tame it. Still, the crime and squalor continued. Auteme was an idealist and even she considered changing the fundamental nature of a place such as Nar Shaddaa to be a monumental task. Coldwell had her work cut out for her. Given that the SJC's initial expedition to the moon was at the behest of a Hutt, would they even be able to oust the criminal empires that had kept the world poor for thousands of years? It'd be a bad look to turn on their allies, even if they were Hutts.

But everything began with little changes. Improving quality of life on Nar Shaddaa -- for those on the lower levels especially -- would allow more people to have more legitimate modes of employment. The installation of systems and institutions was the beginning of an official planetary government. With long-term support, perhaps even the Smuggler's Moon could shed its ill repute. Maybe she could be proud to call it the place she was born.

Anyways, talking. Adhira hyped her up a bit -- again -- and Auteme could almost feel the senator trying to inflate her head.

"Well, given how many new fields of science pop up every year... I do try to stay familiar. But I've only just begun my second year at Coruscant University's accelerated medical course. I'm far from having real qualifications," she said. Sure, she knew everything there was to know about the galaxy, but that didn't make her a real expert or make others take her expertise seriously. Maybe after a few doctorates.

After Senator Chandra had posed her question, Auteme added one of her own for Penelope. "Will the assistance to Nar Shaddaa eventually lead to the establishment of a legitimate government there?"

Silver Chronicler

S
tumblr_pz3t0tVMaF1uk8zpvo1_1280.png

Castien smiled warmly and gave her hand a brief, gentle shake before letting go, “A pleasure, Miss Nandia.” He straightened himself up before continuing, “Many a different people come from many a different places. And you are one of many visitors here this eve, I would not concern yourself too greatly with others' imagined perceptions of your demeanor. It is a celebration, after all. Just enjoy yourself.”

A few moments passed before the Sephi's eyes trailed to the table. He leaned back down, eager to retrieve his pastry. Snatching it back up, he took a much smaller, more mannerly bite this time and swallowed before he spoke. “I must say, I’ve never had the pleasure of visiting Pantora. Fascinating culture, though, I must say. Perhaps one day...” He rubbed his chin, drifting off in reverie. “But I digress. So, Miss Nadia, what brings one such as yourself to tonight’s event? The cuisine is certainly adequate excuse enough, if I do say so myself.”

Nandia Molidias Nandia Molidias

Auburn Sioda

Banr� on na Anam, Rialaitheoir Dóiteáin
Auburn eyed her dear Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron with mild worry as he mentioned at least 48 naps. How would one even fit that many naps in one day? Were they only 5 minutes long? 15 minutes? That's most of the day that Darlyn seemed to be sleeping away! Her lips pressed together with worry, even as Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser apologized for interrupting their conversation with Caedyn Arenais .

She was still a little miffed that he ignored her and Darlyn's presence, however.

At least until the familiar face of Kyra Perl Kyra Perl burst onto the scene. She was just as energetic as the last time Auburn saw her, and it actually brought a fond smile to the queen's face. A smile that faltered when once again she heard the term "padawan" used to describe the young Jedi. Auburn held a hand up to cover her mouth as she mumbled quietly to herself, and looked down at the floor embarrassed with herself.

"I've been calling them puddle ones all this time..."

She was so wrapped up in her embarrassment, she barely realized Darlyn introduced her to the group. Snapping her head back up, Auburn gave her best "queenly" smile, and curtsied.

"Déithe duit. It's a pleasure to meet you all, though I have met Kyra once before. I believe she said I looked like a... What was it... A fairy?"

Tag: Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser Caedyn Arenais Auburn Sioda Auburn Sioda Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Alva Heavenshield Alva Heavenshield

Kyra gave the whole group a dour look, feeling both spoken over and made light of by the group of adults.

"And you all wonder why you're single."

The rude remark was leveled at everyone and no one at once, the girl bristling over a bruised ego. In truth they hadn't said anything over the top at all, but the fun they had at her expense had prompted her teenage ire all the same. She turned on a dime, red locks whipping, and slipped back away towards the familiar voice calling out for her.

Oh Caedyn Arenais was so gonna give her an earful for this later. Worth.

"Alva," came Kyra's greeting, a pout still on her lips as her thoughts lingered on the embarrassment she had walked away from. Kyra gripped at her forearm, her attention managing to slip to the girl then and notice her in full. Her eyes lit up in excitement that mirrored Alva Heavenshield Alva Heavenshield 's own. "You came! Ugh, is't it great to be in a warm world? I can see your arms!" Kyra grinned over the sight of her friend in dress befitting the climate.

Kyra rubbed warmth into her friend's forearm, as if the exposure must be so so cold!

"Cookie?" She offered, pulling one from her sling.

Vonar Ardinn

V
|| Location || Commenor
|| Objective || Socialize
|| Tags || Jasol Dorsian

The Lord-Imperator agreed with the Governor-Admiral and simply said "Agreed". The Lord-Imperator respected the Governor-Admiral especially for his crackdowns on Corruption on Sanjin and already considered him as an potential partner in the future due to their similar ideological stance despite being on opposing Political Factions. After all both the Lord-Imperator and the Governor-Admiral held Imperial-like titles along with the fact that they had in the past been associated with Imperial Regimes. So it would make sense for both the Lord-Imperator and the Governor-Admiral to get along in the future and potentially open up relations between their Planets given Byss isolationist stance.

"So Governor-Admiral" Vonar commenced. "I've heard from my sources you seek Military Advisors and if I'm correct it's to furher train your Sanjin Marines who I must say are a Unique and Impressive Planetary Defense Unit in the Alliance. If what I've heard is true i have someone who you can contact and he could provide you with reliable advisors that is if you are interested." The Lord-Imperator said seeing an open opportunity here. If he could strike a deal it could greatly benefit not only him and his allies but also the Governor-Admiral and his Administration back on Sanjin. All was going according to planned

Alva blinked and leaned to the side to get a good peek at the group Kyra Perl Kyra Perl had been conversing with. Hmm, mostly older people. As her friend came to greet her, she beamed – but arched a curious brow when she saw the pout on Kyra's face. Alva's blue eyes flickered from said pout to the group of adults and back again.

As Kyra grasped her forearm, she laughed at the comment. “Haha, yes – I made it!” The teen proclaimed it like a great triumph. And in a way, it was. She rarely left Midvinter, for she did prefer the colder climate. “It's balmy here,” she said, fanning herself with her free hand.

She already missed the cold and the snow.

“Oh,” Alva blinked again as Kyra produced a cookie from somewhere in her sling. “I'm good, thanks, but I could go for a drink. Is there ale here?” she asked, tilting her head. Then, she remembered that things were different here. “Or, well, can people our age even drink on this world?”

Her icy gaze flitted back towards the group that Kyra had left. “I hope I didn't interrupt anything, by the way,” she said, nodding in that general direction.

Caedyn Arenais , Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron , Auburn Sioda Auburn Sioda , Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom