Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Update To Rule #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
12. Iconography or depictions of real-world extremist political groups, such as Nazis, KKK, ISIL, Russian, Soviet Union, etc. are prohibited.

The following rule has been amended to explicitly include Russian and Soviet Union iconography.

It is rare for this Star Wars community to publicly denounce or acknowledge political actions or groups in the world. It is this Staff team’s position that we no longer will tolerate glorification of those who seek subjugation of other sovereign democratic nations by means of war, the devastation of human life, tyranny and oppression.

Appeasement and tolerance of those who do seek to glorify these groups is not a position Chaos will hold.

Last edited:
Can we also include the iconography of the CCP, Tefka Tefka ? Because what they are doing to the Uyghurs is horrific. They are also guilty of mass swaths of human rights abuses in other areas.

This is the first time I have ever commented on a real world issue on this site ever. I would normally never do this, but there are multiple news articles from very credible sources.

Multiple countries boycotted the recent Olympics for this very reason. If this site is going to (very rightly) condemn Russian aggression against innocent Ukraine Civilians, then should we not also condemn one of the biggest and most ongoing acts of genocide currently happening today? These people are suffering terribly in China and it would be maybe the best gesture of support this sites administration could give them. I humbly ask the admins to consider adding the Iconography of the CCP to this list.

Can we also include the iconography of the CCP, Tefka Tefka ? Because what they are doing to the Uyghurs is horrific. They are also guilty of mass swaths of human rights abuses in other areas.

This is the first time I have ever commented on a real world issue on this site ever. I would normally never do this, but there are multiple news articles from very credible sources.

Multiple countries boycotted the recent Olympics for this very reason. If this site is going to (very rightly) condemn Russian aggression against innocent Ukraine Civilians, then should we not also condemn one of the biggest and most ongoing acts of genocide currently happening today? These people are suffering terribly in China and it would be maybe the best gesture of support this sites administration could give them. I humbly ask the admins to consider adding the Iconography of the CCP to this list.
Seconded

When Russians are protesting the war and Soviet Union is up there already but the site just bans "Russian" iconography as a "Political extremist" group

and the list doesn't include the CSA

200w.gif

100% Agree. China is utilizing slavery, and concentration camps. China has also claimed land from 21 countries and threatened to nuke Japan, ignoring the first use policy. They have also constructed an island in neutral waters, illegally flown over Taiwan time and time again, and show propaganda videos of Chinese troops combating American forces.

For the softskins reeing at me to support their favorite snowflake issue,

1. Wtf do you expect me to do about it, go call your reps. You won't.

2. China's been geo-blocked because of bots for 2-3 years now.

I should've known better than to leave this unlocked, the ADHD crowd always trying to let everyone know how virtuous they are. RUSSIAN ICONOGRAPHY IS POPULAR HERE, HAS BEEN POPULAR HERE.

CHINA HAS NOT. CONSIDER THEM THE "ETC".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom