Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction ULTIMATUM | Enclave & GA Junction OOC Sign Up

My Caporegime, Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , has insisted we be present to support her people. Are we not welcome?
All good and enjoy and no need for veiled remarks - we just wanted some clarification seeing as a request wasn't made originally. Just don't be surprised if some Enclave Karjr apprehend y'all seeing as certain Family and House Solus members are still wanted by Enclave after the Lyran IV engagement - could be a fun follow up ;) Enjoy the thread. Gonna be a hot zone for sure.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
All good and enjoy and no need for veiled remarks - we just wanted some clarification seeing as a request wasn't made originally. Just don't be surprised if some Enclave Karjr apprehend y'all seeing as certain Family and House Solus members are still wanted by Enclave after the Lyran IV engagement - could be a fun follow up ;) Enjoy the thread. Gonna be a hot zone for sure.
Should I be worried about bringing in an evac fleet?

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
My Caporegime, Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , has insisted we be present to support her people. Are we not welcome?

I'll just ask the question since I have no bones in this either was... but considering this is a conflict between Mandos and the GA happening on Ryloth... which people is she wanting to support... the Twi'leks or also as her past has seen her all over the map as a Mando... are y'all coming in to support the Mandos?

I'm just struggling to see an IC angle where it makes sense based on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom