Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tygaran Alliance Faction Advertisment

Tegaea Alcori said:
Darth Carnifex Go watch the original movies with their 3 female and 97 male speaking roles.
Or that part in Return of the Jedi where they dubbed over that female pilot's voice with a male one.

And unlike your filthy degenerate Space Elven society the Epicanthix advocate a culture without gender boundaries.

Now if you excuse me, I have to partake in a visceral reenactment of Apocalypto with some of these hapless Jedi I have here.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori said:
Witches are seen favourably...so long as they're not loons. They certainly appreciate the matriarchal style of the witches though they feel they are a little unrestrained with their methods. Certainly open to discussions with the covens though.

To expand on what Tegs said, when Siobhan was in coma after being spaced, one of the healers who helped her recover was a Dathomiri Witch ([member="Satara Hawk"]). So on the whole she'd probably have a positive impression of them. Moreover, she's Mandalorian, too.

I'd say we'd be cool with the mainstream ones. Nightsisters...case-by-case basis. Not the really crazy, sadistic or extreme ones. The Eldorai don't go that far and enslave men. Only the Xioquo did that since they're essentially drows in space. They'd probably find common ground with the Nightsisters.

[member="Mishka Larraq"]

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

9d3b7bcf33fe6c3c95b5281f9ea106d7.jpg

:p

[member="Veino Garn"]
Sure does, the Eldorai are very much based on the Noldor and Vanya elves as far as physical looks goes. Obviously they use technology, but I've never been a fan of the gaudy aesthetic of space elves.

Of course, it also works well for the Vashyada who are our wood elves, very much like the Sindarin elves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom