Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Dominions?

Darth Sicarius

D
Ashe the Reaper said:
And you're okay with that? Okay with peoples' options as roleplayers and writers being narrowed simply because the game is being intentionally monopolized?
As someone from the Sith Council, I don't have a problem with it. They earned their place and their right to monopolize. TSC will just have to do the same.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(my message lagged out:)
Getting the newest, oldest faction to fight the oldest, largest? Yeah, that really brings me hope....

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
We could put it in to real world context for you. Whenever Germany(The Republic in your view) started grabbing a lot of countries(planets) by Annexing them(the resistance put up might as well have been a dominion) The rest of the world(galaxy) noticed the little people getting shit on and took exception and things happened. Go find people to take exception and action.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Darth Vornskr said:
Except that when Germany started taking back the lands that once comprised it's former borders before the end of World War I, the other Allied nations did nothing to stop them until it was too late.
Almost like there was a suggestion made at the end of that analogy.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I just love how people are comparing roleplay to Nazi Germany. If that doesn't simply scream volumes about the people in here, I don't know what does.

#KeepRoleplayFUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom