Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Dominions?

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
I don't think my comparison is that unfair, the gravity of this game versus the death toll incurred prior to WWII is obviously different, but the steps in logic aren't far removed and it's an event everyone is familiar with.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Now watch how the Republic shuts us out of every other dominion we try to start, then tell us to fight them even though we'll get stomped....

Sith do not quit. Republic you will have yours just you wait.

Diana darling....you talk as if you could actually hurt a Sith? Go now and play on some backwater planet before you get hurt, Sith have business here and it's not a place for little girls.

Yes....I went there :)

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Ashe the Reaper said:
I just love how people are comparing roleplay to Nazi Germany. If that doesn't simply scream volumes about the people in here, I don't know what does.

#KeepRoleplayFUN
Video games like Call of Duty and Battlefield, games that simulate war, sell inordinate amounts of copies. That right there is telling enough that War, especially in a series called "Star Wars" can be fun when you remove the whole people dying thing. I know it's hard to actually look at an argument when your agenda is to scream anti-fun at every provocation, but I was in no way comparing the ethical or emotional trauma that came from Nazi Germany to this site. If we remove the familiar name. Country A began taking a bunch of territories and becoming a threat, Countries B, C, D, and E let them get away for it for too long and they became a legitimate terror.

There, remove the emotional and traumatic stigma from the world war 2 comparison and the argument is exactly the same. Wars are not always Country A fights Country B. If Country A pisses off enough people, it's usually A vs B, C, D, E, F. If you need to win against an considerably more powerful force, you get help.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sarge Potteiger said:
Sounds like you're quitting before you've even begun.
I'm not quitting. I'm acknowledging insurpassable odds readying myself for the inevitable topographic cock-blocking, not getting any hopes up.
There's plenty of PvE I can fun with that isn't onesided bullying, and I'm not going to start a fight I know I won't win.

Moroi the only difficult part of your ideas is the fact TSC would not be able to find allies against the republic. the other sith wouldn't ally with them, and the other factions I am sure hate sith more then they hate the pubs.

so if B tried to gain C,D, and E to he;p fight A...they all might just gang up on B again.

Ashe the Reaper said:
I'm not quitting. I'm acknowledging insurpassable odds readying myself for the inevitable topographic cock-blocking, not getting any hopes up.
There's plenty of PvE I can fun with that isn't onesided bullying, and I'm not going to start a fight I know I won't win.
Thing is, if you stepped back and looked at this thread you'd notice one thing. You're wasting time that could of been spent on winning the dominion race. All it takes is two people to fill a dominion. I mean, you need at least five unique writers, but if you have those already, two people can speed up the dominion easily.

Moral of that? Go post in an rp instead of giving up and complaining OOCly <3

I mean that in the nicest way o o My old server use to have issues where people would complain about the lack of rp instead of going to make their own.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
While that's fair...is that any one's fault but TSC's? If you're in a situation where everybody hates you, actions taken against you should kind of be expected. If it wasn't the Republic it would have been one of the other factions that hate you, no?

I approve of the whole "Ok, whatever, we'll get them back for this poodoo" approach, it's the whole "Mommy, he stole my planet, call his parents" mentality that is kinda nauseating.

Darth Sicarius

D
Moroi Wareyasui said:
While that's fair...is that any one's fault but TSC's? If you're in a situation where everybody hates you, actions taken against you should kind of be expected. If it wasn't the Republic it would have been one of the other factions that hate you, no?

I approve of the whole "Ok, whatever, we'll get them back for this poodoo" approach, it's the whole "Mommy, he stole my planet, call his parents" mentality that is kinda nauseating.
The Sith Council to my knowledge isn't doing this. Unless Ashe is part of the Sith Council. Then I'm just talkin poodoo.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Darth Sicarius said:
The Sith Council to my knowledge isn't doing this. Unless Ashe is part of the Sith Council. Then I'm just talkin poodoo.
I assumed she was in some way associated given the constant use of "We." If she's not I sincerely apologize for the misconception.

I looked Ashe isn't part of TSC.
"While that's fair...is that any one's fault but TSC's? If you're in a situation where everybody hates you, actions taken against you should kind of be expected. If it wasn't the Republic it would have been one of the other factions that hate you, no?"-quote

True. Only thing I can say to this is being new to the galaxy not sure what the old sith empire had done to piss of the pubs and others, but fromn an IC perspective I see pretty much the other factions hate the sith....and the sith factions hate each other.

All I am saying is I do not expect TSC to be looking to allies to win battles. I see us as growing so we can rely on ourselves....as is the Sith way.

Darth Sicarius

D
Malice Draclau said:
I looked Ashe isn't part of TSC.
"While that's fair...is that any one's fault but TSC's? If you're in a situation where everybody hates you, actions taken against you should kind of be expected. If it wasn't the Republic it would have been one of the other factions that hate you, no?"-quote

True. Only thing I can say to this is being new to the galaxy not sure what the old sith empire had done to piss of the pubs and others, but fromn an IC perspective I see pretty much the other factions hate the sith....and the sith factions hate each other.

All I am saying is I do not expect TSC to be looking to allies to win battles. I see us as growing so we can rely on ourselves....as is the Sith way.
New galaxy, new time. Could shake things up easily.

Jedi and Sith suddenly join forces and cover the map in a glorious mix of Red and Blue.
2392_26ab.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Yeah, buddy, I am. I left the forum group because I thought I was putting a different character in there. Realized I couldn't yet. Got a re-invite. Accepted. Still pending forum approval. "We."

@[member="Krest"] - I'd love to, only it's not how you make it sound. I can't undo the Republic beating us to the punch, you make it sound like I've wasted time that could have been spent changing that fact when in reality it is because of that fact that I am here in the first place. :/
Though I have indeed been posting on other characters this whole time.

Malice Draclau said:
but that is simply why we will get stronger so eventually we wont need allies.
But this^ :3

Darth Sicarius

D
Ashe the Reaper said:
@[member="Krest"] - I'd love to, only it's not how you make it sound. I can't undo the Republic beating us to the punch, you make it sound like I've wasted time that could have been spent changing that fact when in reality it is because of that fact that I am here in the first place. :/
<- Krest, just so we don't get confizzeled. Anyway, Pub went post crazy. CIS does it. Mando's do it. Sith will too. No reason to give up just yet. Five dedicated writers can easily out speed a group of 15. Why? Cause there's not as much OOC confusion more often then not.

Ahhh that explains i did not see you on the members list then. My bad. Don't let this thread get you all up in a bundle. Lets rally together and move on to the next planet. We will get the pubs when we are strong enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom