Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turning the Good into Better [CIS - Knights Obsidian]

Knights Obsidian HQ
Geonosis

Madalena bit her lower lip as she glanced around the chamber. Everything was ready for a morning training session; armors in one corner of the room, weapons in the other, all of which for those who didn’t have their own or wouldn’t bring their own to the session. There was also plenty of water for all; hydration was important, especially while one was training.

She glanced at the time on the wall, realizing there were still five minutes before she’d sent word for people to show up. Would they show up? The Pathfinder had been with the Knights for a while, but the majority of her missions thus had been solo or with friends she’d had previously to joining the Knight Obsidian, so she wasn’t sure her name would ring any bells for those who’d read the invitation. And no name that was recognizable to all usually meant less people.

But she could get this done with less people. All she needed was for a minimum two or three to show up, and then they could get started. Anything beyond that was a bonus.

Hoping to get the expression of worry and stress off her face, Madalena Antares took a seat on the mattresses in the center of the chamber, and hoped.

[member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="Ithiel Verd"]
[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
[member="Marek Starchaser"]
[member="Natasha Darkstar"]
[member="Nine Lives"]
[member="S.Y.N."]
[member="Rylan Kordel"]
[member="Kilia"]
[member="Tevro"]
[member="Anastasia Vi'dreya"]
[member="Anya Malvern"]
[member="Tyris Hayes"]
[member="Khia Varad"]
[member="Drauchir"]
[member="Gerwald Lechner"]
[member="Ahani Najwa"]
[member="Isarn Apis"]
[member="Cezar Alexandrescu"]
[member="Alwine Lechner"]
[member="Varick Lechner"]
[member="Firenne Van-Derveld"]
[member="Erin Tenel"]
[member="Zhai'ellev"]
[member="Cerik Soloman"]
[member="Qaarssk Roark"]
[member="Kyle Naktis"]
[member="Darth Ivum"]
[member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"]
[member="Josiah Denko"]
[member="A'Runda"]
[member="Naedira Darcrath"]

Kurenai was always one up for training, when still the dominus of the Pathfinders she had tried to set up training days and similar events to help the knights with combat, hoping to pass what skills she did have along but also keep the members fit an active. Unfortunately hardly anyone came, either due to the lack of people in the order at that time or her rather unknown nature, or both, though she was leaning towards the latter heavily due to her past as a mercenary to the few that knew about her.

As such it would have been hypocritical to not attend one set up by [member="Scherezade deWinter"] though she had a much larger reputation then herself and would probably attract a decent crowd. Entering the chamber it seemed she was the first, herself giving a light cough to gain the woman's attention as she wandered in, decked out in the regular armor and weapons. "Good day deWinter-sama, I see you are ready and awaiting", the wall lined up with a good amount of equipment for most combat situations.

The relief on Madalena’s face was all too easy to see when the first person came in. Her mind was already umping to ways on how to adjust her plans for the day in case she was the only one who’d end up having come here, but it didn’t matter anymore; one person was enough to keep today from becoming a complete failure, and for that, she was grateful.

Jumping to her feet, the Sithling rushed forward to greet the woman, but stopped as she referred to her as deWinter-sama.

“I… I am,” Madalena mumbled, checking her holodevice to see if somehow her name had been changed. No, it was there as it was meant to. “But I think you may be confusing me for someone else,” she said as she looked up, giving the woman a genuine smile, “I’m Madalena Antares, Pathfinder.” True, it was not the first time someone called her by the wrong name. But usually it was something else. She was really going to have to find her doppelganger sooner or later.

Holding her forearm out to shake the woman’s, she asked, “what’s your name?”

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Genosis - Knights Obsidian HQ
Unspecified Time

Truth be told, public training wasn't his particular cup of tea. Anything public or in the open, for that matter. He just didn't do it. But, he supposed he'd have to get out and socialize at some point during his time with the Confederacy. When he heard of the combat training, he thought it a perfect opportunity to get out of his shell and ruffle his feathers up a bit. Though, he was an Archivist with the Knights Obsidian, it didn't mean that he wasn't keen to a good fight. That was quite far from the truth, in all honesty.

So, with this goal in mind, he strapped Amnesia and Dirge to his person and traveled to the facility where the session would be held. It was a rather short walk but, it gave him time to sort through things in his mind. He wondered how many people would show to this training. Would it be just two or six or twelve? By the looks of the chamber he stepped into, there would be around four of them, for the foreseeable future.

His eyes gravitated to the two women on the far side of the room. There was one with raven hair and light skin whom he did not know. But, he did recognize the other woman from their little adventure on Maramere.

Her name, if he remembered correctly, was Madalena. She was quite an interesting character as well.

He waited patiently... well, somewhat. After a few minutes, he drew Amnesia into his left hand, the sound of metal sliding against metal filled the room in a shrill, brief cacophony. It was a dramatic approach to announcing himself, but he was nothing if not dramatic.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Kurenai looked at the woman with a confused face, she looked like a carbon copy of deWinters, but on closer exception felt different, her body language was a whole 180, her emotions different no hint of lying in them either. It was very strange, was this woman some type of clone? they had just taken Kamino recently, but no, this woman had the feeling of someone with a long past, it was honestly making her head spin a little. There was more to this then just another person, but that was a different day, as for the moment she'd play along.

"I apologies, you are the spitting image of another woman I know among the Order", she replied, giving a customary bow that most Atrisians did upon meeting someone knew. "My name is Kurenai Yumi, former dominus of the pathfinders in the order, Hajimemashi'ta", she stood back up to her full height, giving the girl another look, mentally face paling before shaking her hand. "Are you a newer member in the Confederacy or have I just not had the pleasure of meeting you yet"? With her ability to set up the training room and apparent knowledge on the place she leant towards the latter, but still could not really tell if this woman was actually someone different from Scherezade.

As the conversation continued on the feel and sound of another entering the room was apparent, Kurenai turning her head slightly to spy a strange looking boy scraping their knife against the wall. "That is quite the serial killer entrance if I ever saw one".

[member="Kyrinov"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

She recognized the oncoming signature in the Force before Kyinov had entered the hall. Eyes narrowed as she remembered how he had followed her for five miles on Maramere, and how she had been ready to stab him enough times to turn him into a blood fountain on that planet. Madalena smiled as he came in, knowing with greater certainty now that today was going to be a success.

Returning her attention to the one who had called her deWinter-sama, the Sithling nodded empathically. It was not the first time she had been confused for another within the CIS. “I get that quite a lot, honestly,” she said with a shrug, “I hope to someday meet this woman.” She continued to listen, taking in the name; Kurenai Yumi. It didn’t ring a bell, but Madalena was so new here that she had no reason for most names to ring any bells, especially considering that not until too long ago, she operated mostly solo.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kurenai,” she smiled, “if you’re a former Dominus here, I would love it if you could spare the time to give me some tips and pointers. I’m not a Dominus and probably won’t be in the near future, but I’d like to know where to carve my professional path towards to, and who better than someone experienced?”

As for the last question, “I’ve been with the Confederacy for a few months now, but I only joined the Knights Obsidian a few weeks ago. Still getting to know the names and faces of the people here.”

Now she turned her attention back to the pale man.

“I did not know you were with the Knights,” she admitted. The very friendly expression she’d had towards Kurenai vanished from her face, in its place, the expression of a predator, seizing up her potential prey. “What is your position within the KO, Kyrinov?”

rosedic2.png
[member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Kyrinov"]​

The newcomer did not seem to be talking anytime soon, perhaps not being the type that partook in conversation, Kurenai turning back to the 'new' girl, still keeping her calm and stoic expression. "Perhaps you should change up your hair style a little, but at the least you have an understanding of how Echani feel everyday". "Though I never really knew [member="Scherezade deWinter"] so I am unable to really tell you her possible location or what she does" almost every interaction being mainly in the field, herself rarely engaging in social gatherings with the other knights.

"The pleasure is mine, always nice to see a new face.. um I mean new blood around here, but don't take the Dominus title too much to heart, that was back when each branch had their own leader forming a trident like council". "During those times there was only a handful of pathfinders for me to command... not that anyone really acknowledged my rank anyways, to them I was just a simple mercenary that Metus used to fill a role until something more solid was arranged". Well at least that was what it felt like, she never got full conformation on the whole thing, said position seeming to come and go in the blink of an eye, upon coming back from a LOA some new person she had never met before being in charge of all the knights. Some close friend of Metus from what she knew.

"Still I will not hesitate to show what skill I have with blade bullet and bare hands though I will say my methods of teaching are rather practical, was never the best with words", something the new Dominus had over her. "And yes, though reaching such a rank is far away it is still a worthy goal, for all we know such a position may need filling tomorrow", all it would take was one killing blow to their current force sect leader. Though she would not be surprised if the Metus already had someone else picked out for such a role, possible another close relative of some sort. Pulling out of la la land Kurenai's head turned to face the man Madelane was addressing, @Kyrinov... nope that name did not ring a bell, was this man new too?

Aayaith Siosa

A
Turning the Good into Better

Objective: Attend the Training
Weapon(s): Curved-Hilt Lightsaber (Green) & The Force (Bio Link)
Attire: White Wrappings & Green Cloak (Image)
Tags: N/A

To Fight or Not to Fight
Aayaith was on her way outside when she happened to walk past a training chamber. There were not many people attending and they hadn't actually started yet. Taking this opportunity to properly introduce herself into the order, she decided that it would be a good idea to partake in the event. She elegantly glided into the room, sensing three other people standing there. She wasn't sure who was to be teaching this session. She could somewhat make out some armour and weapons in the corners of the room. She was curious to see what would be happening.

Aayaith stood there at the entrance, waiting for someone to recognise her presence in the room.. To see what they had to say.

Kyrinov

A smile plastered his face, predatorial in nature, matching Madalena's twitch for gluttonous twitch. He would oblige her with a simple answer.

"Archivist", rang out his baritone voice in the now less empty room. An Archivist fighting may seem uncommon to some, but his thirst for a gain in knowledge was matched only by his slight sadistic tendencies. After all, without knowledge, there was ignorance. The Jedi had that portion correct, in that exact context. Without knowledge, the preservation, the acquirement, the learning, and the application of it, the beings within this Galaxy would be all the more educated and informed. It had been proven time and time again.

Knowledge scares people, it scares all forms of government. The way that a majority of governments operated relied on the utter and either nearly complete or complete lack of knowledge on the part of the average citizen. The lack of information causes complacency and, ultimately, stagnation.

But, his mind digressed and jolted back to the present.

"What about you, Madalena? What path do you walk, dear?"

As he thought and spoke, he saw a woman in a green cloak out of the corner of his eye. She appeared to be waiting for someone to take note of her. There was a red bandage over her eyes. Miralukan then? Interesting. He turned his head to his left, eyes burning into her unseeing orbs. He supposed he'd initiate conversation for once. It appeared that no one else would at the moment.

"Hello, I'm Kyrinov. You are...?"

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Aayaith Siosa"]

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Wearing: Knight Obsidian Armor (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/129383-project-garuda-obsidian-type-strike-armor/)

Armed with: Hundred Handed Giant.

Another, far taller figure entered the chamber, wearing the shadowy armor of the new order she served.

The Lovely Nine shared one thing in common with Boring Nine...both seemed to refuse the use of Lightsabers, as they were no longer Jedi. They instead clung to what had become their go-to instrument of death. It was an ivory hilted Katana with a dragon head pommel in a simple black sheath. Ancient even when she had first acquired it, and having tasted the blood of thousands before she had ever grasped it.

The tall woman twitched unnaturally as she moved, shoulders hunched as her body registered all the delicious prey. She'd had snacked on a janitor for about an hour, eating various cheeseburger-related thoughts. He made very tasty ones. She could almost taste the perfectly salted and peppered meat. She had eaten half of those memories, as well as the memory of her attacking him, wishing more than anything that he had liked vegetable juice as much as he had liked a tasty burger. A nice glass the stuff would have gone perfectly with many of his burger-related meals...but alas, chocolate milk and boiled eggs as a side dish. He was a food heathen.

Not that boiled eggs were not tasty...

She regarded the others, her fingers flexing unconsciously as she moved with near silence by instinct as she regarded the others. To no great surprise there was [member="Kurenai Yumi"], her nigh impossible beauty making her stand out the most to Nine, though that may have been sheer bias on her part. Another though, with a far more unsettling look, [member="Kyrinov"] seemed to stand out as well. The murky grayness of Nine's aura would no doubt be obvious to [member="Aayaith Siosa"], but it was [member="Scherezade deWinter"] that looked familiar, and yet, more different--

A gunshot rang out and Riggs body hit the dirt. Nine stiffened, forcing away the unwanted memory that had gained the power to rip her back to that moment whenever she laid eyes on the witch.

Riggs' eyes stared at her from the dirt, bloodshot and open. She blinked them away.

"Sooooo..." she trailed in an oily croak that began to take a turn to the demonic as she continued in her deep contralto, hissing and drawing out her words. "Who wantsssss a-gooooo-at-meeee...?"

Madalena let a little laugh out when Kurenai said she probably knew what an Echani felt like now. She hadn’t actually given it much thought, but she supposed it could be true. Still, there’d be no hair changing; Madalena liked her long brown hair, and had no intention of shortening or dying it anytime soon.

She listened intently as Kurenai told her the tale of being the Pathfinder leader and what had happened there. Madalena wished she had more tools to be able to discern how much of it was objective facts and how much subjective feeling, but she did not, and thus said nothing but only gave a sympathetic nod. She hoped to lead the Pathfinders as well someday, but now was not the time to mention it, or ask more about it.

Kyrinov answered, said he was an archivist. Madalena nodded to him as well, having nothing to add to the subject at the moment other than a short answer: “Pathfinder”. She was about to let everyone know they were going to start, when two more people entered; the first was a Mirkula, easily identifiable by the cover of her eyes, though Madalena knew the scent of the species as well as any other.

Walking to the woman, she let out a little smoke tendril of the Force towards her, letting her know that she was recognized and greeted. “Welcome,” Madalena said with a genuine smile, “I’m Madalena, I’ll be hosting the session today. It’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of fighting alongside a Mirakula.” A few months, to be exact, but this was not the time for her own heroic tales.

The second was a woman who caused Madalena to look in awe for the briefest of moments before she regained her self control. She wanted to ask the woman about her species, about her life, but now was neither the time nor place. Before she could ask her for her name though, the woman posed the challenge to the rest of the people in the training room.

“Hold on,” Madalena said with a friendly smile. She had rehearsed her speech the entire night before. It was probably not perfect, but she sincerely hoped that it would be good enough.

She cleared her throat.

“I'm Madalena Antares. Each of you is a Knight Obsidian,” Madalena began, “each of you is one because you have a certain set of skills that make you formidable when you fight on your own, whether you were born with the talents or trained them, they are yours.

But the Knights Obsidian is about more than people who are good on their own. Us Knights need to know not only how to operator solo, not only know how to listen to orders, but mostly, how to work as a team. And this is where I want us to start. So please, introduce yourselves, and grab a teammate-” she paused, looking at the four, “pick a teammate that you did not work with before now, and we will begin.”

Looking over at them again, she added; “those of you wishing for more one on one or personal combat, either wait for the team part to end, or come talk with me when we’re done, I’ll be more than happy to help.”

rosedic2.png

[member="Nine Lives"] ~ [member="Kyrinov"] ~ [member="Aayaith Siosa"] ~ [member="Kurenai Yumi"]​

Kurenai turned attention to the newcomers as [member="Scherezade deWinter"] too addressed them, the first one, a Miralukan, not something she had seem for at least a decade. Their robes being mindfully Jedi like with a force signature to match, possible some grey that wanted to join the knights? it happened, though was not very common. Either way they seemed to be relatively new here, their rather reclusive nature some what she could see and lack of recognizing anyone playing a part in that.

Next to come was [member="Nine Lives"], the powerful force user seeming to come and go as she [leased throughout the CIS, something she knew about due to family ties, not that they seemed to see each other much out of training and combat. Last she heard great grandmother and her were still not on good terms, made for some awkward conversations but at the very least a familiar face. So far that made a total of 4 members excluding Madalena. Not a huge amount but more then enough to run a basic training session.

When asked to pair up her immediate response was to turn to the Miralukan off to the side, herself already knowing Ni Ne well enough and being a little hesitant about this [member="Kyrinov"] man, something about him just seemed off. In addition out of all of those present she seemed the least experienced and would probably need some sort of teacher to properly benefit from the days lesson. Walking over to the blind woman she would give a small cough to gain their attention, "greetings, you seem new here, would you by any chance be willing to pair up with me for this exercise today"?

[member="Aayaith Siosa"]

The Arch Psy-Pire listened [member="Scherezade deWinter"] lay out the rules, though the thought eater became concerned that she didn't warn them of the horrid dangers of the mimes, or how everyone's purity of essence could be compromised by lack of tinfoil (Lovely Nine would have put some on her armor, but sadly, there was no place to put it on the armor, so she kept a few sticks of it in one of her pockets, just in case.)

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] seemed to have already chosen the Miralukan, [member="Aayaith Siosa"] and deWinter, now calling her self Madalena for some odd reason--seemed to be a tempting one to duel, but the dangerous looking one with the blade, [member="Kyrinov"], seemed to be the one to watch.

Father had always told her to watch out for the angel-faced ones. They'll smile even as they disembowel you without blinking. But what the hell, she was a badass thought eating vampire that katana'd people to death and she was seven feet tall. Bring it, she thought as she stepped towards him, her head's avian twitch more unsettling for how little noise accompanied even the most basic movement from her. She grinned under the strange polygonal pattern face plate.

"Nice blade you got there...names Nine Lives...like a cat..." She said with a bow, introducing herself, even as her hands went a little crooked. "Too silly to die the first eight..." she introduced herself to the man. "Wanna pair up?"

Kyrinov

His attention was piqued on the upcoming team bouts, mind spinning as he glanced around at the three that he had never worked with before.

Until the woman who'd been speaking with Madalena when he first entered came over an asked the Miralukan to be her partner. That left the tall, feline-like woman who was just short of his own height. He stepped towards her slightly, but she beat him to the task and introduced herself as Nine Lives. It was a quite unique name if he'd ever heard of one. She seemed to be of a whimsical disposition and that suited him well enough.

She made a comment on Amnesia which, undoubtedly, made his usually hardened eye beam with a sense of momentary pride. He would agree that the vibrosword was a remarkable weapon. But, perhaps his view of it was biased. It had seen him through a good portion of his life, after all.

"Kyrinov and thank you for the compliment, Nine Lives. I'd love to pair up with you, dear." the words rolling of his tongue and dripping out of his mouth to address her.

[member="Nine Lives"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Aayaith Siosa"]

Aayaith Siosa

A
The Pairing
As Madalena laid out the rules to the group, Aayaith could sense that the others were aware of her presence in the room. She found herself engaged in a number of conversations. First was a man named Kyrinov, "Hello, I'm Kyrinov. You are...?" he asked the Miralukan. "Greetings, I am Aayaith, and you are?" she quizzed, curious about his origins and purpose.

She was next approached my a lady named Madalena, “I’m Madalena, I’ll be hosting the session today. It’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of fighting alongside a Mirakula.”, Aayaith nodded her head in respect to her, "My name is Aayaith, the pleasure is mine"

The last to approach her was a woman named Kurenai "greetings, you seem new here, would you by any chance be willing to pair up with me for this exercise today" Aayaith smirked politely, "Why of course! she gleefully replied to her, perfect timing as training was about to start.

Aayaith listened to Madalena explain her plans for the day, beginning with working as a team then working onto more individual training. She walked into the centre of the room with her usual elegant fashion, remaining quiet, as is her nature. She awaited for further instruction and for her new-found 'partner' to join her.

[member="Nine Lives"] | [member="Kyrinov"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Equipment: curved light saber, Gaffi stick

A'Runda had received yet another invitation of sorts of confederate officials. This time for a training session with other members of Knights Obsidian. He could never have imagined how busy working with the CIS would be. Having a lot more to do then bumming around on his home world. As one could imagine, there wasn't any kind of postal service on Tatooine for a Tusken like himself. So hes been needing to get used to using what he considered advanced communication technology. Even though what he used was probably outdated by a century.

Because of his inexperience with interstellar communication he was most likely pretty late. Since he may have never been on Geonosis before. So he took quite a while flying over the planet trying to find the HQ where the session was being held at.

Eventually the Tusken made it to where he needed to be. Walking into the room with his Gaffi stick strapped onto his back. Although he's not nearly as late as he imagined he would be, A'Runda still felt defeated to see that he was probably the last one to have arrived. Not wanting to make a scene since it seemed like the others were getting into pairs. He stood aside feeling rather awkward. Unsure what to do he tried to move his hands into his pockets, however, he didn't have any so he just oddly grazed his thighs. After that he went to cross his arms but he felt like that made him looked like he was closed off from the rest of them. So he settled with holding his hands down in front of him. All in all feeling like he'd made himself seem awkward and out of place.

While trying to see if he'd recognize anyone here, his gaze fell upon [member="Scherezade deWinter"]. Who, through a series of odd events was responsible for A'Runda even being apart of the CIS. However, he'd concluded that she was kinda weird. Seeing her again made him think the fate of that poor, poor Hutt they went up against. Something he also found odd was that she seemed to be hosting the session. Which he only found odd since he thought it was someone else entirely.

[member="Aayaith Siosa"]
[member="Kyrinov"]
[member="Nine Lives"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

It seemed [member="Kyrinov"] was as interested in paring up as she was. She thought of warning him about how the First Order was trying to steal his thoughts but he was no doubt aware of this. They must all be on guard against thought stealing and tinfoil shielding. It was basic math. He was a sweet talker, the way the words left his lips. Nine could have listened to that voice even if it were promising to send her into a star.

"I wonder what she's got in mind..." Nine pondered to Kyrinov. She moved with a liquid, unsettling grace to a nearby portion of the chamber closer to the center, wondering what Schere--sorry, Madalena--had cooked up to test them. The tall warrior had some better understanding of her own armor after weeks of study, the woman spotted @A'Runda entering and grew more excited. She did not know what she had showed up for exactly--Boring Nine was a lower-rung pathfinder...Lovely Nine thought they were a lovely idea and hoped to rise in stature. Plus, she really needed more than Sawa's number on speed dial. Lovely Nine loved her children but her social life was deeeeaaaaaddd...

Nine observed [member="Kurenai Yumi"]. Staff of Sword? She had not fought her, but The Crimson Shadow versus The Last Blood Tiger was something she hoped to see some day. [member="Aayaith Siosa"] seemed paired with her and now all that was left was [member="Scherezade deWinter"] to set the next conditions.

Madalena nodded as she saw the four splitting into pairs. A small part of her wanted to jump up and scream ‘Yipee!’, but more than that, she wanted to keep it professional. She’d go into a private room and do the jump later on, for now she just nodded in approval.

She was about to tell them to start, when a fifth person joined. Since they were already paired off, she saw no reason to linger much longer. “New person,” she said, “you’re joining them,” she pointed at Aayaith and Kurenai.

“Some might say three vs. two is not fair,” she explained, “but you rarely to never are going to find a fair situation on a battlefield. These past few months, most of the advantage on any of our fields belonged to the hands of the Confederacy, but this may and will likely change. So always be prepared.”

Looking at both groups to give the instructions. “The rules are simple; you can use any weapon or ability with the Force as long as you do not remove any limbs and do not kill. I will judge you based on your ability to work quickly with the other people on your team, and not on whoever is last standing. I might call you to change groups randomly through this exercise. I might toss training droids into the mix.

You may begin… Now!”

rosedic2.png

[member="Nine Lives"] ~ [member="Kyrinov"] ~ [member="Aayaith Siosa"] ~ [member="Kurenai Yumi"] ~ [member="A'Runda"]​

She was not expecting such a cheerful reply from Aayaith, following her over to the side while [member="Scherezade deWinter"] when to explain today's training. While awaiting instruction her eyes glance to see another enter, a tusken... he seemed familiar, was it that [member="A'Runda"] fellow that she was supposed to be with during her last operation? Perhaps, but it seemed he was not in the mood for talking, 'Madalena' walking through what the group was going to be doing today.

Her first action being to place the newcomer in their group, herself giving a small nod to the Tusken force user, though having more numbers would be a help Kurenai knew how powerful [member="Nine Lives"] was. [member="Kyrinov"] didn't pushover either so the extra edge would be helpful in the following bout. "Seems like a simple enough, Aayaith have you seen much combat in the past", herself concluding that out of everyone here the she was the least experienced.

Grasping her saber she turned to face the two force users they were to fight, a collapsible Nagmaki strapped to her back ready to go when things get dicey. "Soo, Ni Ne, shall I make the first move or will be greeting me with an attack"?

Aayaith Siosa

A
The Pairing
Aayaith sensed a 5th member stand by the door, he resembled a Tusken, who she knew during her visits on Tatooine when hunting down falled Miralukan when she served the Sene Seekers. He was designated to her and Kurenai's group, which she was perfectly fine with. Any more than two opponents at once and she would struggle immensely. She nodded to the Tusken as a greeting, not saying much, as usual.

"Seems like a simple enough, Aayaith have you seen much combat in the past" asked Kurenai to Aayaith, she turned her head towards her, "I've had experience in combat, yes. I used to serve the Sene Seekers of the Luka Sene on my homeplanet. How about you?" she replied.

Aayaith listened to Madalena lay out the rules of the training, all of them seemed appropriate and fair. She drew her lightsaber in defence as she would most likely be using the force to keep her distance from her opponents and her lightsaber to parry, not wanting to injure anyone, although she was fully capable of healing anyone should they require assistance. She 'looked' to her teammates, awaiting for them to coordinate an attack on the opponents...

Tags: [member="Kurenai Yumi"] @A'Runda [member="Nine Lives"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Kyrinov"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom