Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tund Sorcery (Republic Dominion of Tund)

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Marakai Al'Orren"]

"There!" Yinch said excitedly as he pointed and nearly fell off Mara's back.

There about 35 meters infront of the two Padawans was another small clearing filled with the small flowers.

Yinch hopped down and ran forward. He checked around and started filling his utility belt pouches with flowers.

"Help those people these should." He said happily. "A good team today we are."

[SIZE=12pt]Eldoc hadn’t realized there were so many of them. Luckily most of them seemed uninterested in him for now. “Well it seems it is just you and me. Yes poor sick people, but then again they came here to conquer the world so I don’t particularly feel bad for them.” He said as he charged the man, lightsaber blazing, as he moved to slash diagonally from the right, his left foot came up as the man was hopefully distracted by his blade. He used the force to enhance his strength and speed, feeling it embrace him. He pondered how this would go. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]@[member="Vulpesen"][/SIZE]

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Knight looked at all of them and winked to Eldoc while she shifted a little and held the bolter. Enough for one hand but still was searching. The flower was the cure and curing the others while a few fought was more important then her own ego right now. She fired the bolter at the man before setting the gun aside and moving quickly to bypass the others and searched as she got the message and started moving. Her body shifting to get several large scoops of the flowers. She was moving then with her shifting making the wings and speaking to the others, she was going to rush back to the medical teams as she spoke seeing the blaze. "I got several and will head back to the medical team." Her face showed it while she moved into the air with the flowers in her stretched hands as a net to bring them back and cure the sick jedi.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

"Let's go!" she said with haste, quick feet closing the distance between her and that hatch to the Belbulab. In no time, she sat in the co-pilot's seat, ready to go.

"Alright... you start the flying... once we get water on this thing, I'll guide the bucket of bolts we are calling a bucket into pouring over the flames once we fly over the burning area."

She was literally just going to use a bit of telekinesis to tip the water out of the speeder to the flames below.

Vulpesen took a step back and d his saber, surprised at the man's ferocity. As their blades collided, the jedi growled as his legs were swept out from under him. Keeping the blade's locked, Vulpesen used the force to shoot the dagger from his hand towards the man's torso. Reaching back with that same hand, Vulpesen caught himself on the ground and moved in a swift spin, aiming to sweep the legs with his saber blade. Keeping both attacks within a second, the shadow was doing his best to take down this enemy quickly. He had work to attend to. Using the force to augment himself, he made sure that the playing field was even. the two force users would be faster to the rest of the world, but not to each other. @[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Bucket of bolts that we call a bucket." Calico huffed a laugh. "Kira, my lady, I believe you've missed your true calling as a poet."

He slipped into the pilots chair of the beloved starfighter; positioned behind the co-pilot's seat. The canopy hissed to a close, and a number of light illuminated the dark compartment. Calico pulled back on the ignition lever, pushing the ship gently into the air. The roar of its engines was almost deafening to the outside; within the cockpit however, it was a dull rumble. Another button brought up the utility controls on Kira's flight terminal.

"Scroll through and select the extension cables. I'll lower us over our bucket-bucket, you scoop it up." He stated crisply into the ship comm. The sleek silver vessel hovered a few meters above the rust heap.

"Shouldn't be too difficult....now, I can inform the Jedi to get out of the forest, or we can soak them along with the fire." A hint of mischief was in his normally no-nonsense voice. "It won't hurt them but....your call."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

@[member="Vulpesen"]
[SIZE=12pt]Eldoc had jumped to avoid the sweep and unfortunately had to take the dagger to his gut. It found a chink in his armor and took advantage of it. He growled in pain as he focused it into a force bellow, which would send a shock wave starting on the shadow’s person. It propelled Eldoc further away as the force of the sound and his breath came out of his mouth. He landed quite a bit away as he looked to see what became of the man and his surroundings as the dirt and debris cleared. [/SIZE]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Kira selected the appropriate extension cords, and within minutes, they had rigged the half blown up speeder into a portable container. At the suggestion of warning her fellow jedi brethern, Kira gave a wide grin.

"A little water never made a Jedi melt, Commander," she tossed out with a lighthearted quip, jumping up to her feet. "Now, I've a date with a bucket to make it rain. I'll head off to the cargo bay, and use an open hatch to control what I can."

All she needed to do was to guide the makeshift bucket. As she was about to pop out, she gave a pause, then popped her head back in to look at the Commander.

"Try not to do too many fancy twirls, Calico. You just might send me flying out with all the water!" she teased, before bustling off to do the job a Jedi had to do.

Vulpesen felt the force shift towards his opponent's mouth recognizing the flow of power as a bellow. "Feth!" Moving into a sprinting position, Vulpesen darted away, finding himself tumbling as the concussion impacted behind him. Rolling to his feet, the shadow stood with ears ringing as he watched the dust clear. "Indoor voices!" Lowering his stance, the jedi prepared for another assault, holding his saber in an defensive guard. As the dust cleared, Vulpesen caught site of his opponent and called upon a pocket of burning embers, hurling them like a shot gun towards the dark jedi.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"A woman after my own heart." Calico mumbled into the ship intercom. "I'll try not to send you tumbling. That'd be bad for morale." He cracked a small smile as the Belbulab drifted gently through the smoky air.

It was just like the old days, when he wasn't in charge of an entire Legion; when it was just him and his brothers spreading freedom with a rifle. Even the banter was the same...granted, that banter was coming from a female Jedi, but that was an afterthought at this point.

The ship angled a marginal distance away from the fire toward the nearest water source. It lowered slowly so the bucket wouldn't be pulled back by the current, and lifted away with enough of the pond's lifeblood to wash a rancor.

"Now, let's just see if that Jedi melting theory is true. Looks like there's two robies dancing down there already." He added quaintly as they neared the flaming forest. "Think they'll be angry if we stop their duel in a more diplomatic fashion?"

The Belbulab was going on a straight course over the fire--and everyone within the forest by extension. "Ready to start tipping; don't fall."

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

He was left behind apparently, and when he had re-emerged from where ever he had been, his eyes set upon @[member="Vulpesen"] combating someone. And so he drew his lightsaber into his hand and looked to his opponent. The man looked like he was about to be hit by burning embers if he didn't move, and so Antares would aide him in being hit by the embers. Throwing his hand up, he released a Force push with the aide of the Force, though with not enough strength to actually throw him back, rather just unbalance him enough so that the Knight may strike down the Bogan User.

@Eldoc Quast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom