Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Sith Empire: A Meeting With Destiny

Matreya

"Echoy'la. A moon that houses one of the rarest minerals: Beskar. We will be mining it here under secrecy, meaning you will get a unique set of Beskar'gam armor. As well, there is a chance we will need to defend ourselves, so there will be perfect time for training as well." He said, his voice slightly muffled by his mask.

Gesturing to a nearby building he said, "That is a cantina of sorts, let's head inside." At this he walked through the door, then glanced at the nearest woman whom bore a tray. A minor flare of power sent the Twi'lek their way, now holding a bottle of bourbon and two glasses. She set them down without a word, then walked away once more. Sighing, Damien regretted releasing yet more power though knew it was the best course of action if he wanted to have them remain unseen on the planet. Buying drinks could he rembered. Drinks that the woman would never remember giving out? Easier to wave off.

Plus Mentalism was his thing. It didn't take a lot out of him to do the heaviest of tricks nowadays. Not like teleportation. Thus he continued his influx of power, calling upon his Spirits now as well.

Taking the top from the crystalline bottle, he poured himself an ample glass, then gestured to the bottle, "Drink if you want. I am not one of those masters that chooses what his Apprentice can do." At that he took a pull from his glass and sighed; the dark amber liquid scorched its way down his throat, in a raw and enjoyable fashion.

"Well, I believe while we are here, we should work on your powers of the Force." Damien murmured, "I will move an object, without warning, and I want you to practice catching them, then naming them as well. Don't worry, they will be light."

At that, he flipped a purple credit chip into the air.

"Catch it." He said, "You will need Force Sight to see it, telekinesis then to catch it, and once more Sight to figure out what it is."

[member="Vengeance"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Astrid"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Darth Vaildra watched as [member="Darth Pikiran"] and [member="Echo Kora"] left using Force Teleport he assumed. Seemed everyone knew this ability except him. He then looked at [member="Vengeance"] and nodded, "Yes you may join us as for the sword, no it was fun while it lasted, but it was not suited for me." He turned to [member="Astrid"] and motioned for her to follow. They made their way to the Sith Empire hanger where a Sith Interceptor, a relect from a long forgotten age, but remade awaited them. One a ship this size, Vaildra had no use for a crew so it was just them. Once aboard he took his seat in the cockpit and prepared the ship for take off. He felt a sense of serenity sitting in a ship. Serenity, a feeling most Sith believed only for Jedi, but a Sith who did not only feel dark feelings and emotions, but all of them was a whole person.

He pressed the final button and the ship roared to life. Slowly it lifted off the ground and moved slowly out of the hanger. As the docking feet came in the ship roared once again as they were jetted off the planet. This was the first time since his leaving the One Sith that he left the planet except when he found his apprentice, but that was on a near by planet. This however would mean he would have to cross the Galaxy to Echoy'la in Mandalorian Territory which was a ballsy thing to do. Vaildra secretly wished this trip would go south and they would be found as he greatly wanted a fight.

He set a course for the planet and put it in auto pilot. Even in lightspeed this would take a few hours. He turned in his seat to face his passengers. "We have time to spare so, let's be productive." He stood from his cockpit chair and motioned once again for them to follow. He led them to a large room in the back of the ship he had renovated into a training room. On the wall hung a wide verity of weapons. " Vengeance pick a weapon, I would like you to spare with Astrid so she can see a real Sith in action without being killed. Don't go easy on her, she is my apprentice for a reason. Astrid, use the katana I gave you, it is my personal songsteel katana." He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms prepared to watch them go at it. Once they were warmed up, he had a little surprise for them.

Vengeance nodded to [member="Darth Vaildra"] pull out a comm link and telling his pilot to depart the system.

"It was a nice sword..........it fit your fighting style at the time."

He made his way to the ship with Vaildra and [member="Astrid"] letting them walk ahead. Even as they boarded the ship Vengeance watched silently until they were all at the weapons rack. He looked at it admiringly before Vaildra asked him to spar Astrid. He looked over at Vaildra for a moment wondering what the end goal was. But it was a fleeting thought a Vengeance pulled a short sword of of the rack and tested it's weight. Rotating his wrist twirling it a few times he judged how it felt before nodding to himself and moving over to a bit of a more open spot.

Vengeance turned facing Astrid and brought the sword up in a Makashi salute.

"Ok Astrid let's see what you got."

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Astrid gave [member="Vengeance"] a questioned look when he asked her the question. What claymore could he possibly be talking about anyways? I mean...personally I don't know of any claymores. Sure, I know of knives, katanas, scimitars, and maces but claymores...not one bit! Astrid turned her attention following suit with her violet eyes, focusing back upon her master.

Astrid's eyes caught [member="Darth Vaildra"] motioning for her to follow both him and Vengeance, so she did so without hesitation about what could and might happen. She followed them to the Sith Hanger and well, she just had to look around. It was bigger than most pirate hangers she had been in before...and not as blow up or as on fire as most which was always a good sign! Well, that is depending upon what side you were on. Astrid quickly diverted her attention from the hangers despite how nice and big they seemed back towards her master's ship. Man, that thing is impressive...take off some weaponry and replace it along with adding new engines...boy, that would be a nice ride. But, too bad I can't do that....cause it's my master's ship. Maybe when I have a ship of my own!!

Astrid followed them into the ship before quickly being turned around. And before she knew it, being pared up to spare with Vengeance. Oh...this is depressing! A lord of the sith, well at least I assume he is...I mean I can't tell! A lord of the sith, or close to a lord of the sith fighting an apprentice. Yeah...it's gut-wrenching...but hey, I can fight him. Sure, maybe not win...but that's what practice is for. Astrid turned away her thoughts once more to focus upon the objective at hand. The duel between both of them. Though...she did sense something from her master telling her that he was planning something. Though, Astrid believed that she could handle whatever he threw at her...well unless it was water.

"Sorry if I'm a little rusty...been a while since I've dueled someone...will anyone since...two years ago..." Astrid slightly trailed off at the end feeling slightly embarrassed at not dueling in almost one to two years. Though, despite her being rusty...she did know how to handle a blade. Astrid rolled the katana in her left hand, slipping the handle between her metal fingers as she did so before lunging at Vengeance just to Feint before ducking low and swinging the metal blade in a curved arc towards the man's feet. Though, she was prepared for a counter attack, Astrid did have a long combat knife...well more of a machete tucked in holster on her right ankle. That is...if she needed to use the weapon if she were disarmed.

Vengeance chuckled.

"Unfortunately for you I can't say the same." "It has only been maybe a week for me."

He waited and watched to see what she would do. The feint was a nice start as he just took a half step back before simply taking a second step back when she slashed at his feet causing him to actually laugh.

He only hesitated a split second before he lunged out out with his own sword rotating his wrist slashing left to right in a cross slash. He followed it up with another wrist rotation slashing right to left before bring it up and around a two handed grip hacking down at her head. To push even harder Vengeance let go with one hand slashing back up ward before bring his sword in front of him in a guard.

1. Step back out of range of attacks

2. Lung, then full x cross slashes, cleave straight down, and then slash straight back up.

3. Slide into guard stance.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Astrid"]

Darth Vaildra stood there watching with his arms crossed in front of his chest. It did not please him that his apprentice made an excuse or gave up knowledge that didn't need to be given up. She was young and new, she would learn. Her starting move was good, but he'd rather her not have ducked as it would lose momentum from her feint. An attack from the side or to the chest would have done more. It would probably not connect, but it would rattle the opponent which was key to wearing out someone.

Ven on the other hand provided many moves that on their own would have went well, but was it too much for him to keep the power in each attack consistent? Vaildra would continue to watch patienly letting them test each other out and learning each other's style which they would need.

@Vengeance @Astrid

Katelyn Feanor

Astrid's violet eyes followed [member="Vengeance"]'s moves carefully, trying to decipher his next move. It didn't surprise her in the slightest that that he was able to guard against her first attack. Astrid had merely used that attack to test her opponents resolve and stance in the most part along with to see her opponents counter.

Astrid twisted her body towards the right, having the blade only graze her left metal arm before she brought up the katana in a defensive guard. Her violet eyes fixated on the blades up to the point where Vengeance proceeded to do an X with the shortsword. Astrid twisted the blade in her left hand, the blade grazing against her metal palm to where the blade was resting against it and the handle of the blade was resting over her left hand. She then flipped the blade over in her left hand, to where the blade end was facing towards her right before holding it in position whilst planting her feet to the ground to withstand the momentum of the attack. She successfully guarded against the attack though her balance did give away some due to the man being both taller, heavier and more experienced that she was.

Astrid stayed in her current position, holding the katana upright in her right hand with the blade facing downwards behind her. The reason she did this was to try and catch any blade which tried to cut at her upper right arm.

Astrid proceeded to calmly wait, keeping her guard up. She closed her violet eyes and began to try and focus her determination and thoughts to the battle at hand. Trying to reach out with the force to predict the man's next move.

[member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Darth Pikiran"]

Vengeance glanced over at [member="Darth Vaildra"] with a smile and an approving nod before turning back to look at [member="Astrid"] and chuckle.

"Not bad Astrid not bad at all." "If this is you rusty then in your prime you will be a force to be reckoned with." "I can see why he chose you."

Vengeance circled the girl with a smile spinning the sword casually knowing exactly what she was doing when she closed her eyes. He smiled. She was calm not letting her failed attack or his own attacks distract her. It was a trait very few held Sith or Jedi. He was genuinely impressed but at the same time wondered how long she could keep it up.

"Is that fear I smell young one?" "Tsk tsk tsk........."

He brought his sword up into a two handed grip and swung right to left towards her right arm putting his whole weight behind it. Fully expecting her to block it he paused only for a moment before bringing a knee up to slam it into her stomach to be followed up by an elbow thrown towards her temple.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Katelyn Feanor

[Hint...Hint, Ven, Break her right hand....just gonna try something out....]
Astrid opened her violet eyes once [member="Vengeance"] got close, carefully listening to his words as he talked. Though, she merely pretended to listen as she was focusing on his arms and body movement. Trying to scan for any signs of rigid body movement or for sudden contractions of his muscles as if he was going to attack. Then, her eyes caught hold of him 'casually' moving his hand towards the hilt of his sword. Hmmm...so he is going in two handed to put in more strength behind his attacks. That would normally tire a person quickly...though if he uses the force....Hmm

Astrid had calculated when Vengeance would attack due to his slightly jerk movements of his hands and arms. She assumed it could be within seconds though that's the only amount of time she guessed. But, she couldn't identify where he would attack her. Her right arm was closest to him and it held her sword so it would be wise to hit that arm. Though, if he did sidestep her he could try and sever her left hand...thus making her left electrical arm utterly useless. So many ways to attack...

Astrid's violet eyes were watching the man's blade as he swung. In response, she dropped down to one knee, letting the blade swing past where she was previously. Then...Vengeance paused. Astrid took this as an opportunity and was about to strike back herself. Though...these thoughts were soon void as she felt a sharp knee hit her directly into her stomach. This caused her neck to lurch back, upwards and away from Vengeance.

Astrid had barely anytime to process what was happening before an elbow hit her squarely in the chin. Vengeance blow to her temple would've hit her temple...though the way her neck lurched backwards, caused the hit to land off yet it still did hit flesh.

Astrid stood up shakily at first, her vision slightly blurry due to the knee to her stomach before she recovered. She flipped her sword over towards her left hand, grabbing it first by the blade before flipping it through the metal fingers so that the hilt was now in her left hand's grasp.

Astrid cautiously circled Vengeance before attacking. She jabbed with the Katana's blade towards the man's right shoulder which was across straight from her left shoulder. After doing so, Astrid brought the sword from the upper right of his shoulder to the lower left of his side. This would allow the blade to slide almost diagonally fully down the man's shoulder. Whilst doing this, Astrid tightened up her right fist and sent it diving towards Vengeance's neck.

Moves:
  • Duck below Sword
  • Take Knee to Stomach
  • Elbow hits Chin
  • Rises shakily a few feet away from Opponent
  • Circles Opponent
  • Stabs at opponents Right shoulder before bringing it down towards left side of opponents lower torso above the hips
  • Send a curled up punch with right hand towards Opponents Neck

[member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Darth Pikiran"]

Vengeance smiled watching her circle keeping [member="Astrid"] in front of him the whole time one foot in front of the other his blade between him and her.

He knew it would only be a moment before she engaged. When she stabbed towards his right shoulder he leaned back twisting away from the stab stepping back as it turned into a slash. He chuckled side stepping and turning towards her as she went to punch towards his neck.

He raised his sword bring it down to meet her punch twisting so that the flat part of the blade came down towards her wrist. He aimed to break her wrist instead of severing it. He followed it up with a kick aiming for the outside of her knee. It would hurt like bastard but do no permanent harm.

Vaildra summoned a metal pole to his hand that was 6 feet long and made of durasteel. He rushed into them and flourished the blade by spinning it in front of him. He ducked under their blades and spun the blade behind his back to stop [member="Vengeance"] from hurting [member="Astrid"] arm and then ending their duel. He would continue the spin forcing both to move back away from Vaildra or risk getting smacked in the face. He stood now at his full height as he slowly twirled the staff slowly as he spoke.

"Good, you both show raw skill. The Sith Empire is not an Empire of peace, you will fight amongst each other and even try to kill for the gain of power, this keeps us sharp, keeps us strong. Until you have achieved this power, you must use each other to defeat those who stand in our way. You two will now work together to fight me. I suggest you fight with nothing less than the desire to kill me. If you don't, you may find yourself dead." He continued rotating his staff that had no blade which meant if they were killed by it, it would be nothing short of brutal.

Katelyn Feanor

Astrid took the kick towards her knee head on, only just grunting in pain when [member="Vengeance"]'s foot collided with her knee cap. It did hurt, that was a definite...though it would also make her slower temporarily due to the sudden amount of heavy pressure and pain in her knee. Being slower was horrible in Astrid's case, as she held a lightweight and low-muscular build, along with being 5'10, which required her to try and be faster than her opponent was which could allow her to maintain more hits upon her opponents at one time. Though, that wasn't the case with Vengeance.

Astrid's violet eyes lingered upon Vengeance's blade curling towards her right hand, attempting to break hit. She then heard a sharp crack at the same time blood was drawn on her right forearm. She focused her vision now towards the metal staff which had stopped the man's blade was touching. She looked over ever so slightly only to see her master, [member="Darth Vaildra"].

Astrid withdrew both of her arms towards her sides letting them rest at that spot temporarily, allowing blood from the long vertical cut on her forearm to slowly drip upon the ground. Well, she assumed she was going to get injured somehow...luckily it wasn't too bad if she followed what her master was saying. Which was simple, 'You Two will fight me as if we were fighting to the death.' Astrid bit her bottom lip in slight annoyance at this revelation, but not disappointment just annoyance as she wanted to continue her one on one spare with Vengeance. She turned towards her right, her violet eyes flashing towards her master's metal staff as it began to spin, causing her to back away a few feet to where she was out of reach of the staff.

Astrid reached a location a few feet to the left of Vengeance and stood at that location. Though, she did have a slight noticeable limp as she walked over to that location due to the recent damage her knee had sustained in combat. Astrid continued to try and ignore the pain as best as she could while keeping one eye on her master while out of the corner of her other eye, watching Vengeance for any opening to where they could both deal more damage.

When [member="Darth Vaildra"] intervened Vengeance spun away creating some distance between him and Vaildra. He heard the Sith Lord's words and shook his head just as [member="Astrid"] appeared at his side. He looked at her with a smile and a nod before addressing her Master.

"Actually we won't be."

He reversed his grip on the sword in his hand and tossed it to [member="Astrid"] before he spoke again.

"We are on our way to meet up with the other two in what sounded like a mission are we not?" "Astrid here while having fought hard....harder in fact than any Acolyte I have ever known needs time to shrug off her aches and pains before facing the unknown." "It would be foolish to force her to continue and fight and risk the success of whatever mission we are soon to face."

He paused.

"There is a fine line between strength and foolishness Vaildra.....even you can see that." "You and I will have our duel if that is what you desire..........I can even toss in an Apprentice or two of my own if you want to up the risk factor."

He glanced at Astrid before turning back.

"This one however has too much potential to be that careless with."

Matreya

Damien sighed, realizing he was being completely ignored by his apprentice. Rising to his feet, he finished his drink, then walked for the door. Once there, he reached down into his well of power, and sent forth yet another call to those set about to be Sith.

This time telling them where to come, as last he had said to meet on Val'hala at the Sith Palace.

[member="Astrid"] [member="Azula Yeshevsky"] [member="Darth Tremor"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Darth Vazela"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Erebus Seth"] [member="Eris Malreaux"] [member="Felran Natri"] [member="Jynx"] [member="Sabine Kurtass"] [member="Syss Rembala"] [member="Thanith Gumara"] [member="Trechtus"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Xastuo"]

Echo had been zoned out for a moment but then she stood up and followed her master quickly "I am sorry master I didn't mean to ignore you for I zoned out for a moment."
[member="Darth Pikiran"][member="Vengeance"],[member="Astrid"],[member="Darth Vaildra"]

Vaildra looked over to Vengeance. Was this moment actually happening? He had to really double back, but this was all really happening. Vengeance was hand picked for the Empire by Vaildra, but here he was going against something Vaildra had commanded. If he backed down or even just takes it he would be seen as weak. Anger, however, would prevent ether of those options. "You dare question me , boy? If I say she can handle it, you damn sure better believe it will happen. Since you feel you have the power to go against me, I will make you bow a knee in a way you have never before."

The Dark Side raged in the Dark Lord as his body was fueled by his rage and malice. If he thought what Vaildra did to Vengeance as a Acolyte was bad, wait til he got a load of this. He imagined a rusty knife skinning Vengeance's skin off starting with the fingers and slowly, very slowly going else where. He raised a hand to Vengeance and with a power that was completely unneeded to do the action he sent the Force Aiming for his neck to choke him. His other hand would drop the pole and conjure lightning to it as he sent that Vengeance's way as well.

[member="Vengeance"] [member="Astrid"]

Tremor was standing beside his master, [member="Darth Pikiran"]. He was fixing his Tusken style mask so it would stay on tightly. He wanted to be like the Tusken Raiders, a bloodthirsty and violent warrior. The dark side would lift Tremor up from the grounds of Jedi hell, and up to Sith heaven. The Jedi were evil, the One Sith were evil. The Sith Empire was the greater good in the galaxy, and Tremor would not let anyone destroy what [member="Darth Vaildra"] had built. He wouldn't let anyone harm his fellow acolytes and the great Sith lords of the Empire. The new golden age of the Sith, had begun.

When [member="Darth Vaildra"] called him boy and threatened him Vengeance only smirked and pulled his saber igniting it.

"I am not a boy Vaildra and you're an idiot." "You are not my Master, you never were, and you know nothing of Power."

Right then Vengeance felt the tightening in his throat just before the lightening hit him. Vengeance growled slightly and started to curl fighting against the pain. Pain was not a stranger to him and this day had been years in the making.

"Strength without the knowledge......................................... of how to apply it means nothing."

His breathing was beginning to get choppy his eyes closing.

"You can't fight the whole Galaxy................................ by yourself.......................... you can only push your people so far.............................before they will eventually turn on you."

Just before he would drop to a knee Vengeance reached and hand to his side pulling a knife and launching it at the Sith Lord. If it created the split second opportunity he was looking for he would charge a two handed grip on his saber and swing to cleave the Sith Lord in two diagonally across his torso.

[member="Astrid"]

Darth Vaildra laughed, "Do you think I aim to be your friend, boy? If you are looking for comfort or kindness then you have come to the wrong place." Vaildra let go of Vengeance and watched him draw a knife, every millisecond of it. Vaildra did not move, he really didn't need to, it would bounce off him anyways. The knife was well thrown, but stopped shortly after leaving Vengeance's hand. Vaildra was controlling the knife with no hand gestures or movements. ON a dime, the knife turned and launched back into Vengeance.

"I welcome anyone to turn on me, this is the way of the Sith. You are weak, you will learn this and learn the price of your foolish actions." Vaildra dropped into the Dark Side even further as he harnessed the deepest, darkest powers of the Force. He still would not move and no physical thing would be seen, but Vaildra used the ability of Summoned Fear and sent it in full force to the boy. Summon fear was a dark power that searched through the body to the mind to tap into a person's greatest fears or create new ones. It would torture a victim with them til ether they broke free, the user let them free or they were driven to insanity. While this was not Vaildra's greatest ability and far from it, he did use it a lot in his time and it was a personal favourite.

[member="Vengeance"] [member="Darth Tremor"] [member="Astrid"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom