Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Sith Empire: A Meeting With Destiny

Matreya

Glancing down as both of his apprentices approached once again, he murmured, "Do you feel that?" Damien cast his eyes toward the skies, "No, I don't think you can... Vaildra is conjuring the Force in a show of strength I believe. Possibly to damage his apprentice mentally, so she never disobeys, but it could be against Vengeance." Shrugging, Damien looked at Tremor than Echo, "Kora, this is Tremor, as it stands your equal. But should you fall behind in your training as you did inside, then he will become your superior. I cannot, as the Emperor to the Sith, strengthen you to power. Only teach, and believe you have it in you.

"Tremor, welcome to my side. Wrong me, and die. Simple, no?" Damien finished then grinned, "So, let's train until the others arrive. Tremor, do you possess a weapon? I don't believe Kora does, so she will need to wait."

[member="Darth Tremor"] [member="Echo Kora"]

"All I have is this."
Tremor pulled out his old saberstaff from when he was a Jedi and showed it to [member="Darth Pikiran"]. It brought back bad memories, but it was still a beautiful weapon. The handle in the middle was shining as if it were new. Tremor was just glad that he wasn't part of the Jedi scum anymore, and he hoped that he wouldn't use this lightsaber that often after his training.

Vengeance laughed.

"Who said anything about friends............you're kind of a jerk and not really my type." "Prefer my companions to be less....................manly."

As the knife twirled and came back towards him Vengeance lifted a hand into it's path it piercing though his hand with barely a reaction. He took his other hand not letting go of his saber and pulled it from his hand letting it fall to the floor.

"You will find I am the stubborn type Vaildra......comes from being tossed to the Kath Hounds so often." "Not that I am complaining."

As the summon fear started to take effect Vengeance closed his eyes for a moment before he opened them and began to chuckle his upper body shaking.

"Little history lesson.......................I spent months on Dagobah conquering fear itself...........such tricks don't work on me." "It is a nice touch though."

He closed his eyes again for a moment before opening them again. If Vaildra was any weaker it would have had no effect what so ever but that not being the case he had to center himself a second time before beginning to shake off the effects.

"I never said I was stronger than you Vaildra." "I am not an idiot..............I am also not a mindless lap dog." "You want to lead the pact Vaildra you have to prove you are not only stronger but wiser." "The first nobody questions...............the second however you have yet to prove." "It takes more than strength to lead an Empire." "You want to be Emperor one day?"

It was a rhetorical question that he knew the answer to. However it was a point that need to be made. Forcing himself standing upright under the pressure Vengeance deactivated his saber and held up his bleeding hand.

"Be satisfied in having drawn blood Vaildra and let's focus on the task at hand."

[member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Astrid"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom