Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Sith Empire: A Meeting With Destiny

Matreya

Having so recently bested Vaildra, the last Emperor, Damien Daemon rose to a position he had never believed himself fit to fill. But was that not the case amongst the Sith? The powerful rule, while the weak follow. One day, whether Vaildra returned for a second attempt, someone would show to battle him and he would have to fend for his title.

With such power though came the necessary step of calling together a meeting of Sith, or like minded individuals. Thus, for the last week, he had hundreds of men out seeking people to fill positions. For now, as it was, any were welcome to be invited, with the most powerful offered positions of authority.

Before him sat a holoarray that showed a hooded man, and a woman whom was oddly beautiful. Both were reported to be incredibly talented in different fashions. Both would be offered positions of power. He believed they were known by Venefica and Pazela.

Hopefully they would make good Council members.

The rest of the space was filled with faces that he believed he could aid to becoming Masters of the Force. With their aid, the Empire would rise from the ashes, to battle with the One Sith for title of True Sith.

"Vaildra, do you sense that?" He murmured, "That is times changing." With that, he sent out encrypted messages to each of his men that followed those not come to mastery just yet. These were given offers for them to learn from Sith Masters.

The other two, were given invitation to rule the Galaxy should the chance come.

[member="Astrid"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Erebus Seth"][member="Felran Natri"] [member="Gorum"] [member="Syss Rembala"] [member="Trechtus"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Vilox Pazela"]

Vaildra stood on the other side Holoarray, his apprentice Astrid close to him. Having been broken and shaped into a new creation of his she would serve as his greatest apprentice to date, assuming she survived. Vaildra looked through his mask at the two on the screen. One he survived alongside during his One Sith days and another he had fought when he was Emperor. When Vaildra founded the Empire he founded it on the rule of might and so Damien eventually took rule as it should be and for now Vaildra would make no act in returning to Emperor, but preparation would only make him stronger.

He reached out to since it and indeed he felt it and a smile under his mask began to form. It would take time and preparation, but his vision from when he was a Padawan of fire and destruction would be realized through the Empire. "The Galaxy rested in a cradle or power, a false sense of peace. This makes them weak, but we grow stronger. The clock is turning and soon it will be the Time of the Sith once again." His words were made darker through his mask, but the emotions were not heidden. He hated what the One Sith made Sith become. He hated the Jedi who sat on thrones of arrogance, he hated them all and soon they would realize what real hate could become.

[member="Astrid"] [member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Erebus Seth"] [member="Felran Natri"] [member="Gorum"] [member="Syss Rembala"] [member="Trechtus"] [member="Vengeance"] [member="Vilox Pazela"]

Matreya

Damien nodded at his Right Hand, then stared silently for a moment at his allies Apprentice. With a gesture her way, he said, "So it seems we both took ourselves our own Acolytes. Mine own should arrive in any moment." Plucking the knowledge of her name from her head he said, "Astrid. A strong name... I see power in your future. Stay strong, fight through the ordeals ahead, and become one the Universe fears."

At that, he turned his head, for now he called aloud, "Kora, the meeting is near. Come child." The Miralukan was an oddity, one many would question considering his obvious fury at the species as a whole for bringing to life his rival.

[member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Astrid"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Echo who was not very far away suddenly felt an urge to run so she did she ran following her senses like she had done all of her life from the time she was little she had been made fun of for her lack of eyes and she had spent her whole life moving around the galaxy dancing and making money anyway she could. She had been scorned by most everyone she had met so she continued moving about the galaxy. Now she ran with everything she had in her until she sensed force signatures which she had never sensed before. Before she knew what she was doing she found herself kneeling at a mans feet

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Echo Kora"]

Astrid stood off to the right of her master, [member="Darth Vaildra"], both arms crossed over her chest. Her violet eyes were looking downwards towards the ground, appearing as if she was oblivious of the situation. Except, she wasn't oblivious to the situation...Astrid was listing intently to the words of both [member="Darth Pikiran"] and her master.

Her body was draped in a black robe, fitting tightly to her body...showing the outline of her armor underneath. A black sleeve flowed down Astrid's right arm until stopping a few inches from the rest. While no sleeve was present on Astrid's left arm, exposing her electrical arm which she made herself...when Katelyn Thanewulf was in control. Yet, she still kept the memories of Katelyn Thanewulf. Only, she was locked away in her mind behind a vault of metal forged from the fires of Mustafar. Well, a metaphorical vault of course in her mind.

Astrid's violet eyes kept downwards until Darth Pikiran, who her master had told her about, said her name aloud. Astrid bowed respectively before replying to the man's comment in a neutral yet grateful tone. "Thank you my Lord..." After paying her respects, Astrid stood up on both feet again before replacing her arms over her chest in a type of confident yet ready manner. Astrid's violet eyes caught hold of a female Miralukan who bowed before Darth Pikiran. So, this must be Darth Pikiran's apprentice. Never really met a Miralukan or seen one before.

Matreya

Damien smiled at the attempt to feign confidence. He could show the woman before him a power she could only imagine, as well as pump her full of power herself, making her feel indestructible. But, as it was, he simply nodded as he turned his attentions towards his apprentice.

"I love how quickly you arrive." He said, "No lack of speed to be found." With that he dropped a hand to her shoulder, letting her know to rise. She was quite the beautiful specimen, despite bearing the genetics of a rival. Her face was perfect, in many aspects.

He smiled down at her, and murmured, "You and I should have our own training excursions soon enough."

(For now, if no one shows for a bit, we should just post. It will keep us in the spotlight. We want to keep growing in numbers eh?)
[member="Astrid"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Echo would rise feeling pride and knowing that this would be her new master but she couldn't help feeling a deeper connection to him than that she scanned around taking in everything with her senses and then smiled at him "I am looking forward to it master." She said and looked at him and the people around him and became overwhelmed "So w-where should we start?"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Astrid"]
[member="Darth Vaildra"]

Vaildra's eyes fell on the Emperor and a slight bit of anger flared up when Pikiran invaded her brain to gain her name. A simple move, sure, but a move against another Lord's apprentice was an act against the Lord themselves. Vaildra chose to mind his tongue as he saw no reason to cause issue over it, but it was something he would not always do. He listened to the Emperor's words and smirked, he never understood his love for names, but it did bring humor to the situation in Vaildra's mind.

His apprentice, Astrid, hid something in her, her former self, Katelyn. Some would see this as weakness to hold on, even locked up, to your former self, but even in Vaildra there was good. There was no such thing as pure evil in the Force. The Force was Yin Yang. All Sith hid away that little bit of light left inside them and all Jedi hid away that little bit of darkness inside them. There was always that lurking feeling that one would lose control, but Vaildra had trained himself since the Dark Lord turned him and Astrid would learn the same.

He silently watched the apprentice enter and as she did he saw she was blind. For his own 'revenge' he through up the Art of the Small and hidden his presence in the Force which would make him disappear to her. In reality his presence in the Force became no larger than an atom and even a Master of the Force would find detecting such a small presence to be impossible. It was also a slight move, but the Emperor would easily understand it as a sign that Vaildra would not allow such behaviors without retaliation, even ever so slight. It kept both Lords on their toes, knowing they were not friends in the traditional sense, but rival friends and even slight jabs would need to be guarded.

He did watch as they interacted with each other and sneered. He was soft on her, much to soft. He also chose to whisper to her, something that was futile around Vaildra as he could still hear every word clearly. An innocent sounding comment, but there were emotions in it, whispers, body language, he liked her. She was easy, he would win her over. Vaildra smiled under his mask, he liked what he saw, weakness. Grant it Darth Pikiran was just made the Emperor and already showing kindness and weakness? Vaildra wondered if he made the right choice in not continuing the fight. Sure he was injured, but he had the ability to continue.

The past was not something to worry yourself about. He was the Right Hand of the Demon now and he would serve him til one of them took their final breath. The Sith were always looking to gain more power, but there was a sense of honor to it for Vaildra. While he was Right Hand he would serve to the fullest and would not put Pikiran in harm's way or trick him into death, he would serve him more faithfully than anyone else.

Vaildra began to wonder where the people he had connected to were at. Was this the 'Empire?' Vaildra would not let doubt creep into his mind, he knew the Empire would grow stronger and soon thousands would join them and the Galxy would be on fire. He perticularly could not wait til they had their home of Korriban back and then laid fire to Corsaunt like the Empire before them.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Astrid"]

Matreya

Damien grinned at the action performed by his ally, "Come now Vaildra, is it not our code? The weak are treated as such. Until the day she can protect her mind, all thoughts are for those that may wish to take them." He paused, tapping his chin, "You know... you should have defended her mind yourself, until she can do so." He muttered then shrugged.

"Also, I notice you hiding your power, I believe it a means of retaliating towards Kora. Just so you are aware, Miralukans do not see the essence of others, rather through the Force as a whole. Using its power, they can see Force Signatures, as you just hid, or the entirety of the Force in a fashion like looking at a single color painting, each portion with separate hues. Or, using Force Sight." Damien said, then arched a brow at Kora, "Which do you use? Zaiden James, an old rival, utilized all of them, mostly Force Sight though. He described it as a single colored canvas, as I said, without using the Sight. But then, with it, he could see more colors than my brain could understand..."

Shrugging he looked to the three around him, "What say we go and gather ourselves some minerals? I need some Beskar to fix the armor busted by Vaildra, and I imagine you ladies would like protection?"

(Lol I roleplayed as Zaiden for a year and a half as Miralukan/Human with eyes that didnt work. Its kind of become site canon that there are multiple ways to see using the Force. Like I said though, one is looking for Signatures. Its not the only though, that's why I mentioned the others. Also, I figure we could turn this into a dev thread for armors.)

"I can sense signatures but each one is different whether it be color or amount I can tell people apart." She says and looks around at the people noting each one of their different signatures which each was different some were more similar than others and others were as different as they could be. She would then follow her gut and take another step towards her new master "Yes master I would."

[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Darth Vaildra"]
[member="Astrid"]

Katelyn Feanor

"Yes I would, my Lord. That is...if my master allows it..." Astrid said towards [member="Darth Pikiran"] in a comfortable tone which sounded much more relaxed than her neutral tone. Astrid's violet eyes peered slightly towards [member="Darth Vaildra"] for approval. Mostly because she wasn't ready for another round of torture, or 'breaking' as he called it which made her shiver. Torture in general just made her skin crawl. She didn't know why but it must be just the thought of slowly wounding someone then healing them until starting over. It just seemed so...unnatural and foreign to her. Well, unless it was a pirate or someone who had wronged her but that was different. Wasn't it?

Astrid uncrossed her arms and began cracking her knuckles on her right hand seeing as they weren't metal. Astrid then relaxed her arms towards her sides loosely before folding her arms back over her chest again. Astrid's eyes then looked towards [member="Echo Kora"], not looking at her cruelly just curiously. She had never really seen someone who didn't have eyes...and silver hair. But she had to admit, she looked like a good person to hang out with. That is, if she got the time to do so.

Matreya

Damien smiled, "Good! I think its a good idea, but it is still your choice Vaildra." Glancing to Kora he nodded, "That is similar to Zaiden's own. I think I might set up a meet between you both, so he can help you learn Force Sight. Not that signature tracking is a bad idea, its just not good for you by yourself.

"Imagine I send you on a mission by yourself, and you walk right off a cliff because you couldn't see it!" He said, then grinned, "Besides, right now you can't even tell that I grin, nor that Astrid is looking at you. Sensing where someone is, and seeing what they do where they are, are two separate things."

"Astrid passed my tests and came out victorious. She still has much to learn and she is weak, but she is an extension of me so if you are wanting to try stuff on her, you must go through me, with all due respect, my Lord." Vaildra listened to the talk about seeing through the Force and then the offer for a meet and greet, "You do me a dishonor to think that I don't know all the ways to see. I would like to see someone try to surpass my senses much like your mentalism."

Vaildra tossed his apprentice a katana as it was mentioned they would be leaving. It was normal, but had an ionite edge. All who trained under Vaildra started with a sword first. It promoted weight training, control, and balance. When the day came she earned a lightsaber she would be much faster and stronger than if he had her start with a lightsaber. He looked at his apprentice using the Dark Side to give her a warning as he could sense her hesitations and fear and this was what he was training against. "We will go along, my lord and maybe she will learn something valuable."

[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Astrid"] [member="Echo Kora"]

Vengeance was on the complete other side of the Galaxy when the strange message reached him. To say it piqued his interest was an understate. So he made his way there arriving fashionably late and approaching the crowd. He wore black robes his hood pulled over his face until he reached the group recognizing two of them immediately.

He pulled his hood back yellow eyes and pale skin forming a smile addressing [member="Darth Vaildra"] first.

"Lord Sebastian it has been a long time has it not." "If my memory serves me correctly the Philosophy class on Coruscant." "Until it was crashed by Lord Ferus and that annoying little Gnat who's name I never bothered to learn."

He then turned to [member="Echo Kora"] giving her a smile.

"I recognize you as well from the bar on Nar Shaddaa not to long ago but we didn't get the chance to meet formally." I had an Apprentice once like you." "Having learned Force Sight during my time with the One Sith helped me understand how he saw things." "I wonder if it is the same for all of you?"

Vengeance turned to [member="Darth Pikiran"] giving the man a small bow of his head.

"I don't believe we have met." "I am Vengeance some times known as Marcus Nichols." "I take it you called this little meeting?"

Vengeance was not ignoring [member="Astrid"] he just was focusing on people in order of first hand knowledge and then perceived power levels.

Matreya

Damien nodded in acknowledgement to Vengeance, "Yes, I did. Vaildra and myself work towards the goal of raising a True Sith Empire to the galactic control it once held. Hence this meeting. You arrive much swifter than originally believed." Damien said, "I will need those men of mine delivering these messages to tell that we will be away from here." After doing so, he turned to Vail with a chuckle.

"Razor is a Miralukan by birth. He used it to become one of the best trackers ever born." He said, "Then, his skills in Force Sight became one of the best in existence. Not saying his is better than your own, just that I know how well his has been tested. Yourself, if you believe to be a good enough teacher have the subject, may have the best wishes I may offer."

Rising from his seat, Damien drew from the shoulders of his throne a long trench coat: his Cater Coat. Thrusting his arms into the sleeves as he moved, he turned and grabbed Lymmahtun, and strapped the blade to his waist. Tantibus went on his back, and his recently crafted silver bladed lightsaber was dropped into an inside pocket of his jacket.

"Vengeance, I offer you a chance to gain armor if you like. I know Beskar well, like my own flesh, and will smelt it for you." Damien said, "Echoy'la is our destination." He added as he drew the hood of his Coat into place.

Reaching a hand down, he placed it on Lymmahtun and began to siphon energy from the Force, as well as his Spirits. Teleportation was an incredible skill for getting around a planet, with a large amount of energy given. To go to another part of the Galaxy requires a lot of energy...

"So, how will everyone be getting there?" Damien asked with an arched brow at Vaildra.

[member="Astrid"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Vengeance"]

Katelyn Feanor

Astrid turned her violet eyes and attention towards the ground when [member="Darth Pikiran"] mentioned that she was staring at [member="Echo Kora"]. She didn't want to look or sound desperate when she was staring at the Miraluka, it was just that this was the first one she had ever laid eyes upon firsthand. She rolled her neck before crossing her arms back across her chest.

Astrid then felt her master, [member="Darth Vaildra"] pour some of the darkside into her mind probably because he sensed her fear and hesitation. She just hoped that he wasn't getting the wrong idea, she wanted to not fail him. Along with not going through the same torture she had experienced for a few weeks or was it days? She wasn't sure because the days blurred into one as time had gone on with little to no change. Her perception of time was still slightly messed up from the torture which felt just like yesterday due to the stinging still on the right side of her neck. While in reality, the torture and rehabilitation had happened weeks ago.

Astrid was taken away from her thoughts once her master had thrown a Katana in her direction. She didn't hesitate in catching it in her right hand by the bottom of the blade before turning it over and grabbing it in her left hand at the hilt. She grabbed in in a way in which the blade was facing behind her as that was how she had held her lightsaber in combat when she was fighting. It just felt natural and secure holding it in such away.

Then a man entered, who she had no idea who he was. She didn't even know his name. Although, the man did revealed his name to Darth Pikiran, so Astrid naturally assumed the man's name was [member="Vengeance"]. She didn't care about being ignored mostly...seeing as how that was most of her life was like but Astrid chose to ignore it. Though, she did bow to the man because Astrid believed that it was respectful to bow to those in higher power and/or rank of you.

Impressive, [member="Vengeance"] was able to know who was behind the armor and mask, but there was more to this man then meets the eye. Vaildra slowly walked up to him, "Indeed it has, that class was the very example of why the One Sith are destined to fall. They preach peace among their members, but truly there is no peace. Fact of the matter is, I called you here, Darth Pikiran only dialed. You have a fire in you and you feel the same as I. Lord Sebastian was a name given to me by the fallen Dark Lord. I have casted that name off along with that brand of Sith. I am Darth Vaildra, Dark Lord of the Sith and if you will join us, the true Sith will rise from their ashes and unlike the One Sith, we will not give people like the Republic a break when they are weak."

He turned towards his apprentice, he could see she was still recovering from the effects of being tortured, a necessary thing to break someone and turn them to the Dark Side. "Lord Vengeance, I would also like to present my apprentice, [member="Astrid"] Blackfire, she is strong in the Dark Side and is the beginning of a new generation of Sith," He then turned his attention to the Emperor [member="Darth Pikiran"] and bowed slightly, "If it suits you, my Apprentice and I will take my ship. Even traveling can provide training." Darth Vaildra waited for his Emperor's commands before he set off.

Matreya

Damien nodded to his Right Hand's words. They were full, powerful, and invoked a certain righteousness. Nodding to the newcomer, he perked a brow, "Will you be able to make it to Echoy'la? I have ships if you need them. Just ask one of the guards. They will take you to the port."

Continuing siphoning energy, he felt his eyes begin first to shimmer a bit. But before long a bright sheen emanated in a lavender glow. His power was raised high enough.

"Kora, come here darling." He said, reaching out to grip her shoulder, "Men, track my aura. That will tell you where to go." With that, he closed his eyes, envisioning the galaxy swirling past him at speeds Hyperspace wished it could reach. When he opened his eyes, he smiled to Kora, "Take a deep breath. I have picked our landing position... This might be uncomfortable the first time."

With a release of his power, both he and she vanished from sight. The resulting void was swiftly filled by the surrounding air in a powerful burst of sound similar to canon fire.

The next instant they were on the planets surface. Reaching into his pocket, he felt around for a moment before handing his apprentice a breather mask, "Wear this. The air here is heavily toxic." Then he slipped his own in place, making sure his hood stayed properly in place. Reaching next to his sword hilt once again, he sought to draw more energy from the blade...

Only for it to choose not to agree. Snarling silently, he shrugged it off, and began sucking at the energy of the Living Force. His abilities at garnering power, such as Force Drain, were well versed and it wouldn't be long before the show of power was recuperated.

(You all don't have to hurry in a single post. If you want, go ahead! But feel free if you wish to take a few posts to get there!)

[member="Astrid"] [member="Darth Vaildra"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Vengeance"]

As her master and her disappeared and it felt kind of strange but she was reassured by the feeling of her masters grip on her shoulder. She had always been the kind of person who enjoyed being touched because of her lack of sight she had began to memorize the differences in peoples grip to help her recognize people along with her tracking which had already been talked about.

She was glad to have finally found people who would except her for who she was. She finally had a future, she didn't care what it took she would become sith and make her master proud of her. She had never had much of a future to look forward to except for dancing on the streets making just barely enough money to feed herself once every week if she was lucky which she never seemed to be. This was her expected future dance for little money until she either became too weak and died or was killed.

As they reappeared on the surface of wherever they had landed she sensed her master holding up the mask and she took it placing over her pale face and then began to breath normally again. "Master where are we?" she asks as she waits she tries to use her senses to figure out what the landscape is like around them

[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Darth Vaildra"]
[member="Astrid"]
[member="Vengeance"]

Vengeance chuckled at Darth Vaildra's words.

"There were so many examples it is hard to keep up with them all." "As it is I left them..............it feels like a life time ago."

Turning to [member="Astrid"] he gave her a quick nod asking only a single question of her.

"Does he still have the Claymore?"

Turning back he gave [member="Darth Pikiran"] a quick bow before him and [member="Echo Kora"] vanished from sight before he turned back to [member="Darth Vaildra"] with a questioning look.

"Does he always do that?" "It's a neat trick but bound to be draining." "I have a ship or I can tag along with you and your Apprentice?" "Been a while since I did any real training myself............beating up Jedi and Acolytes who think they are the next Dark Lord isn't presenting much of a challenge anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom