Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Triq-or-Treat | GA Dominion of Tasariq

bWMGgIz.png
Amongst the Stars

1RK8qJt.png

Valery: Appearance
Ship: Factory link
Tag: Lyrrin Lyrrin | IVI IVI | CETCOM CETCOM
As the purple blade dragged up through the beast's flesh, it rapidly began to weaken and Valery noticed this. It started to collapse and in an instant, she augmented her strength and speed while she twisted her body. With the beast's head still locked between her thighs, she snapped its neck during the fall and made a rather elegant landing afterward. Lyrrin using her lightsaber had been enough to kill it, but she wanted to be absolutely sure it was gone. Sithspawn were often unpredictable creatures.
Catching the lightsaber he then tossed at her, she offered a weak smile, "I'll be alright, and good work killing this thing." she said before the beeping of one of his devices caught her attention too.
Valery then raised an eyebrow as he began looking for the source of the repeating tone - it was somewhat amusing to see him having to go through all his gadgets, but what he eventually found shifted her amused expression into a frown. There was no way that there were so many of these beasts out there - she would have sensed the collective darkness of all these Sithspawn creations. The idea of a large group of scavengers wasn't exactly great either, though, but far more likely.
"Right, we need to stay ahead of them." Valery agreed and followed him in the direction of the bridge. They were getting closer and closer - she knew this because she had landed as close to it as she could, and had gone up several decks at this point. She felt confident that they'd reach the Wayfinder but escaping with all these scavengers was going to be quite a problem. If they even were scavengers... the danger she felt lingering through the Force almost made her believe they were something else, but there was no way to be certain.
As he stopped along the way to place a motion sensor, she halted and smirked, "You brought along a lot of useful toys, hm?" she asked in jest as he installed the sensor. While she joked, she was clearly happy he had all these gadgets with him. They had proven to be very useful already, and something told her that they were going to be far more useful very soon.
"There, the bridge should be up ahead." she finally said as the two were approaching the top deck that held the large bridge of this battlecruiser. But it was at this same moment that the earlier placed motion sensor activated, and alerted the two Agents as well. Without them quite knowing yet, a small group of cybernetically enhanced soldiers was quickly moving to intercept the two SIA Agents. There were way more of them coming up behind as well, but a smaller unit had moved out ahead to catch up.
They were going to be there very soon.
"They're coming, we need to be quick!" she said as she picked up the pace and moved further into the direction of the bridge. It was likely they were going to get there before the incoming threat, but that could also mean they'd trap themselves there. She sighed and turned her gaze to Lyrrin, "If I keep the incoming busy just outside the bridge, do you think you can access the controls on the bridge and close it off? If we get trapped there with a bunch of them, we're never getting out of here with the Wayfinder. You can help me once the doors begin to close."
If Lyrrin were to agree to her plan, she'd position herself just outside the bridge, ready to defend it against whatever came her way. Her breathing grew more steady, her mind focused and her connection with the Force grew.
Nothing is getting through me today.
F7r9prE.png

Last edited:
Final Dawn Central Command

dom1.png

ORBIT OF CORUSCANT
CORE WORLDS
FOCUS |
Agent Phantom
Forces | 3/3
TIE/STs (Cloaked) | 75/75 Elite Raptor SuperCommandos

Phantom and the First Set of Two Dozen Raptor SuperCommandos emerged from the First TIE/ST within the Base of the Bridge Superstructure soon adjusting themselves to the Lack of Gravity within the Magnus , and preparing to begin their advance towards the Bridge. Already all of the SuperCommandos were accounted for and they were ready to head towards the Bridge to claim the Wayfinder , but first there was one thing the Phantom needed to do before she and her men made their Move. She motioned for one of the Raptors to come close to her and asked. "Have you spotted any possible intruders?" the Raptor nodded and soon replied. "Yes ma'am we have. Some of our men report seeing two figures above us through their Optical Implant's Thermal Vision. They are already ahead of us and are closing in on the bridge."

"Hum..." Phantom said while reflecting on her current situation. It seemed that the SIA had a huge lead considering Phantom and her men were only at the BASE of the Bridge Superstructure. But the two other TIE/STs were still outside looking for openings large enough to insert their Compliments of Supersoldiers , which would enable Phantom to divert them to somewhere closer to the Bridge where they could intercept the SIA Agents before they could reach the Wayfinder. Taking out her commlink she then contacted the Pilots of both TIE/STs. "Change of plans , we spotted possible SIA Agents near the Bridge so we must accelerate your Plan. Try to find a way to get your Supercommandos as close as possible to the Bridge and have them intercept those Agents. We need to cut them off from the Bridge and secure that Wayfinder asap." Phantom ordered. Soon enough the TIE/STs broke off from their initial search for an opening in the Base of the Bridge Superstructure slowly heading up towards the top of the Bridge Superstructure where they could hopefully find an opening large enough for their SuperCommandos.

Soon enough , Phantom and her SuperCommandos began navigating throughout the Hallways of the Magnus making use of the SuperCommandos enhanced Vision to seek out Elevator Shafts that could lead them directly to the Bridge Entrance. As soon as they could find the Elevator Shafts or atleast what was left of them , then they would be able to catch up to the rest of the SuperCommandos near the Bridge , in time to overwhelm and potentially capture the presumed SIA Agents onboard. Meanwhile , the TIE/STs concluded their search for an opening for their compliment of Raptors finding a gap large enough for them to be deployed , located only a few floors directly beneath the Bridge. Far above where Phantom and her Group of Raptors. Without hesitation , the Pilot of one of the TIE/STs informed Phantom of this new development. "Phantom. We've found an opening close to the Bridge of the Magnus located only a few Floors beneath the Bridge. Shall i deploy the Raptors?" Phantom was quick to respond somewhat releived that her men had found an entrance near the Bridge. "Yes , deploy all SuperCommandos and make sure they capture those SIA Agents alive , if they are SIA Agents to begin with. Me and my Men will join them later , but it is imperative that we secure the Wayfinder no matter the cost."

Soon enough , Phantom and her men reached an elevator shaft further giving the Politorate Field Agent more confidence as she thought that soon , the Wayfinder would be theirs once more and the Location of Exegol itself would be safe from the preying eyes of the Galactic Alliance. Within minutes Phantom and her Supercommandos were making their way through the Elevator Shaft heading upwards towards the Bridge Level taking advantage of the Lack of Gravity within the Magnus to make their ascent even easier. Soon , the Wayfinder would be hers , and the Politorate would celebrate their first victory over the SIA. With little opposition in the way of Phantom and her Raptors , nothing could stop them now.

-

1RK8qJt.png

Operation: Heartseeker
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble | IVI IVI | CETCOM CETCOM

Lyrrin gave his belt a pat which caused the myriad of gear to rattle "Some of the 'toys' are more fun than others." he said with a friendly tone when she commented on his placement of the Motion Sensor. Despite Valery being a Jedi she wasn't half bad. Of course it hadn't been very long since he had met her and there was always time for the Jedi to prove the deep-seated Farghul distrust of the Order(s) correct. As they neared the bridge and Valery revealed her plan for holding off the unknown host the agent gave her a sideways glance "Don't do something stupid, Valery, I'm not writing up a eulogy." he knew that the Jedi had a reputation for their martial prowess but everyone, even the Jedi, had their limits and Lyrrin was positive that Valery would be overrun if she wasn't cautious.

Before the duo stood the sundered blast doors of the derelict's bridge. Part of the door was crumpled with a large dent in the middle while the other was more-or-less intact. Lyrrin went to the doors and put his hands over several sections has he gave testing pushes "I don't like the look of this damage." he motioned towards the large dent "Looks like either a mass-driver hit it or there was an explosion. A big one." the agent turned to his companion as he motioned to the blast door "I'll get this open. You do..." he waved his hand with a small motion towards her lightsaber "Whatever you have to do." he turned his back to her then as he went to a damaged control panel to the side of the doors "Good luck Valery."

In moments Lyrrin had taken off what remained of the panel and attached a set of cables from his EVA suit to the internals. He was going to route some of the life-support system power from his suit to the access board in an attempt to power it on just long enough to open the blast doors. Lyrrin took out a Scrambler Key and pushed it into a Scomp socket. Three beeps and two buzzes later the agent put the device away and stood up as the bridge's blast doors began to wretch and moan as the actuators were unable to pull them up past the damage. It was, however, enough space for Lyrrin to crawl under. Lyrrin detached the cables from his suit and replaced the cover on the suit's battery compartment. A warning flashed across the interior of his visor which alerted him to the significantly diminished operational window. Just shy of ten minutes. Lyrrin kept this information to himself, afterall there was nothing that Valery could do about it short of siphoning her own power and Lyrrin wouldn't burden her with that. Despite his disdain for what Valery represented she was not only Valery the Jedi she was also Agent Vallery - more or less.

He soon vanished from view and so did the light from his helmet.

On the other side of the doors, when Lyrrin stood up, he saw the remains of not only the control terminals but the derelict's crew. Some of which were suspended above the floor while others were drifting about. The magnetic strips on his soles continued to hold him firmly to the plated deck as he began his search for the Wayfinder. He could only deduce the location would be at the navigator's station. As he made his way towards where he assumed the terminal was he had to push pass a floating corpse. Pushing it with one hand it began to slowly spin away into the blackness of the bridge which was not illuminated.

dom1.png

TRIQ-OR-TREAT
THE GREAT ERROR vol. II
Issue #5 w/ Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

kwzlsmL.png

tune
The neon lights from the ever-bustling streets of Denon throw that iconic shade of alluring purple through the windows of Xan's apartment. Usually, when a girl brings him to her bedroom, it's not cause she's about to be sitting on an electric chair and zapping herself till she's nothing more than a hologram. The humor in the form of a stupid smirk is fleeting, it escapes him a moment later, slammed away by the dark predicament the galaxy's into. The Sith.

<"Excuse my interruption, Sir, but she is indeed watching you."> Arthur's voice comes through his earpiece and Dag's face is stupified at the remark.

"What the hell do you think I'm gonna do, Arthur - rob her?" he snaps with a low voice.

<"Merely offering my observations, Master Kaze. I apologize that my due diligence has been rather tardy as of today. Miss Deesa has thrown me in quite a pickle.">

"Explains your lack of snarky remarks tonight." Dag murmurs, rolling his eyes, "Thrown you in a pickle - how?"

<"Well, Sir, she is, of course, an artificial intelligence.">

"Wait, what?"

<"I am quite baffled by my analysis, too. Albeit a poor one, given the unbelievable amount of firewalls between her and I--">

"To the point, Arthur."

<"Miss Deesa was once a sentient just like you.">

"Huh-- is that even poss--"
"Alright, that's everything I could find on them. I compiled a lot of it in folders, so happy reading." She joked as she sat back in the chair with a leg resting on the other.​

Xan's back from the digital dead, stumbling on her way out. He offers a hand but she's got herself all in control.
"I'll help out with all of that if you need. As for Denon, apart from idle conversation about the news and stuff, I can't find anything to indicate that there is a presence on the planet." Standing up, she wandered over to him with a daring look. "So, got anything else you gotta do today?" She quipped.​

His curiosity peaks, urging him to ask her about Arthur's findings but he presses it down, letting it simmer for now.

"That's all." he says, glaring straight into her colorful eyes as if trying to find an answer to an unasked question, "Thanks." his lopsided smirk crosses his face, "I'm buying the junk food next time."

Turning heel to leave, Dag stops right as he climbs on the window facing the back alley. His head turns around to her, the features on his face are solemn and yet compassionate, "Your. Look-- that ex-gone-Sith business you mentioned..." he is certain in his duty, in his service, and in his determination but not sure of the exact words to offer, "... a lot of times there's always a path back..."

"...if you need any help - you can find me, Xan."​

bWMGgIz.png
Amongst the Stars

1RK8qJt.png

Tag: Lyrrin Lyrrin | IVI IVI | CETCOM CETCOM
Valery glanced over at Lyrrin once they agreed to the plan and nodded in appreciation to his words. "Don't worry, I don't plan on dying yet today," she said as her own little plan to handle the situation was processing in her mind. At this point, she had sensed the intruders who were making their way up towards the bridge - they were hard to miss due to their numbers. But the most important thing was that there weren't any Force-sensitives among them. This had given her an idea.
As he turned towards the bridge's blast doors, she could hear his voice one more time.
"Good luck Valery."
She smirked and dipped her head in response while she drew the hilt of her lightsaber into her hand. Her finger trailed over the metal hilt for a moment, before she finally stepped into the dark hallway. On the other end, she spotted the turbolift - the likely point from where these intruders would appear.
"Just remember, Lyrrin, the mission comes first," she finally said in response without further explanation. But her tone suggested what it meant - should things go wrong, she would want him to lock down the bridge and take the Wayfinder. The information was far more important than her life.
Her attention then turned to the turbolift shaft as she felt the first group of intruders approaching.
Valery drew in a deep breath and focused on the Force and its interactions with her surroundings. From one moment to another, she then seemed to vanish into thin air, Cloaked in the Force against sight, hearing, and even detection via thermal or motion sensors. Light and audio waves no longer interacted with the Jedi Shadow, and whoever was approaching would be unlikely to detect her.
Lurking from the Shadows, the Jedi Master now waited for them to arrive. With her senses extended, she had felt that they weren't all grouped up - some were a few decks below while the first group would be arriving very soon. She could feel them coming up the shaft. Looking up at the ceiling, she jumped up and held herself between two panels. So when they'd arrive, she would be right on top of them.
As they'd finally come out, Valery would allow them to move slowly down the hallway while she remained above them and undetected. If they had been aware of the Agents, they'd likely be surprised that one of them had seemingly disappeared completely, while the other had moved to the bridge. What the woman was waiting on, however, was for them to be grouped up underneath her.
Waiting for this moment to inevitably arrive, she dropped down and landed between them without making any sound. Even if they were close and now somehow able to detect her, it was already too late.
The woman appeared from her Cloak and instantly allowed the Force to explode outwards from her center in the form of a powerful Force Repulse, the energy compressed and violent in an attempt to take out the entire group that had come up, if she were able to. Against the unprotected or lightly armored, a Repulse would atomize them, but even against heavily armored soldiers like these commandos, it would be rather destructive. Especially if they were close.
Following the blast, her purple lightsaber ignited and she'd dash to place herself between the bridge and whoever was still standing, or any reinforcements that were inbound.
The use of the more exotic Force abilities was demanding, but she hoped the shock and awe tactics could buy the two Agents the time they needed.
I90vsUH.jpg

(Character Art Commission)​
F7r9prE.png

Last edited:

The holoterminal in front of Tithe and Mirana updated as the votes came in. The Senate Parliamentarian, seated on the lower level of the Chancellor’s Podium, carried out the normal checks on the integrity of the vote, and once they were satisfied, certified it. The official results were recorded in the Senate archive.

Tithe had thought it would be closer - the amended motion, dropping the controversial cloning provision, passed the Senate with 60 per cent in favour and 20 per cent opposed. The abstention rate - very high at 20 per cent - was an interesting datapoint, and certainly the largest he had seen in a long time.

“The ayes, ah, have it,” Tithe declared.

Higher taxes would be a hard sell to his corporatist interests privately - publicly, they would fall into line, lest they be described as weak on defence. The Aargauun made peace with himself and his hatred of taxation through the consolation that his homeworld would do well if they secured the loans the Alliance would need to pay for all this. Tithe’s own interests would also be served; the Trade Federation would do well out of the contracts for battle droids.

And it wasn’t like the TF would see their tax bill increased - that would rely on them paying taxes in the first place.

“Yes, I’ll refer to matter of funding to my learned colleagues on the Committee on Finance and Commerce,” he explained. Seto would have his work cut out securing the loan and finding the budget cuts to pay for all this. “And I’ll entrust the Committee on Defense to draw up to the requisite procurements, with the input of the GADF of course.”

It would be a busy time indeed as the Alliance marched to war.

KA-SIA-Banner.png

MISSION CODENAME: OPERATION HEARTSEEKER
DESIGNATION: ESCAPE OPTION
CLASSIFICATION: AGENT
ACTIVE AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: PROVIDE VIABLE ESCAPE OPTION TO AGENTS RETRIEVING WAYFINDER
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: ASSESS POSSIBLE RESISTANCE ELEMENTS
COVER ALIAS: N/A

CURRENT PERSONA: N/A
CETCOM CETCOM IVI IVI Lyrrin Lyrrin Valery Noble Valery Noble

Kalie pushed the throttle forwards as the old Lethisk-class armed freighter pulled away from coruscant and upward towards the wreckage of the battlecruiser Magnus. She was alone on the small freighter, and slightly concerned for the fact that she was, in fact, piloting this crazy old thing.

"Please... don't let this be even necessary..." She commented to herself with a sigh. IVI IVI had known about the dangers that the other agents would likely encounter during this operation, and Kalie was a fail-safe... she was option... D.

Basically, if all else fails, this was the last ditch effort to get the other agents out alive and to retrieve the Wayfinder. The freighter drifted closer, and Kalie pulled back on the throttle, her eyes darting across the surface of the hull as it came into greater view. She hadn't visually picked up on any enemy ships yet, much to her relief. But she wouldn't allow herself to let down her guard.

She made sure to keep her distance from the massive vessel. She needed to get the bridge into view and not draw any unwanted attention to herself. And then she would wait... and watch...

And drink...

Without diverting her gaze, her right hand pulled off the control, into her jacket pocket, and retrieved a small metal flask. Her thumb and index finger slowly unscrewed the cap. She lifted the flask to her lips and poured the liquid slowly into her mouth. She then brought her hand down slowly and rested it with the flask back onto the throttle.

As her eyes continued to survey the hull for any possible altercations, she found herself gently humming an old childhood melody to herself.

Last edited:
-

1RK8qJt.png

Tags
: CETCOM CETCOM | IVI IVI | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

Lyrrin's metallic footfalls were silent in the airless bridge, the viewing ports had been blown out by some form of capital ship weaponry and the front terminals were nothing more than ripped metal that came into view was he neared them and the light from his helmet lit the area. He turned his head to either side as he searched for anything that looked like a navigational terminal though he had never seen a ship like this warning: low charge a soft voice in his helmet spoke warning: low charge it repeated. Lyrrin looked to the gauge on his chest and it was telling him he had roughly 6 minutes.

There was a new urgency in his search as he considered his options. He could attempt to locate an emergency closet with life-support equipment but the likelihood of him finding one intact was slim and he could lose the remaining time and end up suffocating without the Wayfinder. Lyrrin took a deep breathe then exhaled slowly trying to settle his racing mind "The mission comes first." he muttered to himself "Step one navigational terminal." he muttered again as he tried walking himself through it all. The Farghul went to a terminal with only half a screen remaining and leaned in to peer at the circuitry, nothing stood out to him as inherently cutting edge. Perhaps the 'Wayfinder' was no more than a few code cylinders with encrypted data, perhaps it was a sizeable device?

Lyrrin quickly tapped the screen of the suit mounted datapad to contact IVI IVI Validating_encrption_key//valid//Initaliazing_security_sweep// the robotic voice said in a hushed tone as a green vertical laser swept around Lyrrin and his surroudings Security_sweep_results//Secure//Establishing_connection//Established//User_Agent_Lyrrin.
"M I don't have a lot of time my power supply is almost drained. Do we have any idea what this Wayfinder device looks like? Dimensions? Suspected location? I am on the bridge, Valery is holding off scavangers, I'm the only one inside." his voice steady those his tone was laced with mild alarm.

dom1.png

Tags: Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze
Equipment: In bio

Xan’s smile faltered into an unimpressed frown when he simply excused himself and moved to exit the apartment... and not even like a normal person. The karking window of all ways... she didn’t even know that window could open. ”I’m holding you to that.” She grumbled to herself.

He spoke up before he left, drawing her attention back to him. A smile crept along her features as he offered her his assistance. ”Don’t worry, I’ll drop into your dm’s the moment I need you.” She spoke up. ”Oh and Dagon. Tell Arthur he’s a real sweetheart. Just a bit nosey at times.” She quipped, flashing a wink as she leaned against a wall.

Once he was gone, she turned to look at her empty apartment. She hoped that it wouldn’t have been the case.

”Karking moon jockey.”

bWMGgIz.png
Amongst the Stars

1RK8qJt.png

Valery was breathing heavily after the Repulse had struck the soldiers around her. Not much remained of those positioned close to her, and those further away had at least been knocked down to the ground. But despite how effective her ambush had been, there was very little time to waste. More of them were coming up the turbolift shaft and some within this very hallway had survived her attack as well.
So without hesitation, she ignited her purple lightsaber and dashed through the hallway, the blade striking one or two while she moved along the path. She took a defensive stance to block their way to the bridge and began to deflect the incoming fire as she slowly moved backward.
But as expected, the pressure only increased.
"Lyrrin!" she called out as her back was reaching the doors of the bridge.
"We need to lock this place down, now!"
But it was already too late. Even if the doors of the bridge were to begin closing, some of these commandos were likely close enough to still get inside and engage them. She had, after all, not been able to take out the entire first wave of them. The others were currently coming up the turbolift shaft, so they had to be kept out at all cost.
"Here they come!" Valery added as she moved back and onto the bridge, her lightsaber drawn defensively to deflect the bolts that were coming. But by stepping through the narrow opening, there was a brief pause in enemy blaster fire, which she used to look over her shoulders. "We have to get out of here!"

F7r9prE.png

-

CGk8M4w.png

Password: ut{*wp%QX&^dL6n9
Authenticating credentials... Confirmed
SIA_MISSION_BOARD connection... Established
Accessing file '/sia/operations/into_the_maw/' ... Done
Reading Package list...
Done

-----BEGIN ENCRYPTION---
UGx1ZyuufEfPG+?P*>2F>

-----END ENCRYPTION-----

....displaying_transmission_OPERATION_HEARTSEEKER
dom1.png

:// O P E R A T I O N HEARTSEEKER
ENCRYPTED RECIPIENT 1: Valery Noble Valery Noble
ENCRYPTED RECIPIENT 2: Lyrrin Lyrrin
cc ENCRYPTED RECIPIENT 3: Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

FWD REPORT FILE SIA/OPERATION/INTO_THE_MAW/HEART_SEEKER/AMONGST_THE_STARS

EXPECTED RENDERING ATTACHED: DOWNLOAD? Y/N

COMMAND: Y
MOSHED-2021-10-27-21-11-6.gif

M leaned back in her seat, making a small frown at the notion of the message from one of the agents aboard the remnant ship. Time was always running out, but doubly so for agents actively in the thick of it.

Typically, resourcing and managing extraction teams was below her paygrade but Heartseeker was close, so close, to her own heart.

With a few discreet gestures, the director cross-referenced other active files and forwarded the messages-to-date to one Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez . Typically an agent reserved for deep cover espionage, but M couldn't afford to be selective at this juncture. Not with the Wayfinder so close.

Not with the potential for unearthing the answers, the homeworld of The Maw, within reach.

KA-SIA-Banner.png

Kalies datapad vibrated on the console. Probably a new update from M. Kalie reached over and typed in her security clearance and read through the entries.

"Looks like their getting close." She said softly to herself in conclusion as she looked over the picture of the Wayfinder in the final entry. It definitely looked like something the Sith would create.

BRAAAAM BRAAAAAM BRAAAAAM!!!

Kalie jumped in her seat suddenly in response to the blaring alarm that now filled the cockpit, knocking her flask out of her hand and down somewhere on the floor of the cockpit.

"Kriff!!" She yelled as she scoured the instrument panel, trying to figure out what the alarm was telling her. Finally her eyes widened as she discovered that the shields had defaulted and turned themselves off, even though the switch was still on.

"Uhhhhhh... noooooo..." She said with an evident level of stress in her voice as she flipped the switch off then on again.

Nothing.

She glanced quickly out the viewport in front of her, making sure there were no incoming enemy starships. Nothing. Well... thats good.

"Stupid piece of..." She said as she flipped the switch, waited a few seconds, then flipped it back on again. There was a clicking sound, but then...

She jumped again as the noise frightened her a second time. It was deafening.

"OHH FOR THE LOVE..." She yelled out in frustration , flipping the switch back off. She stared at the switch, hoping that it would somehow speak to her and reveal its strange mystery. She slowly pressed against the switch, ever so slightly. Then, she added more pressure, watching the switch slowly move forward until it clicked.

Shields on.

She let out a sigh of relief as she sunk back into her seat...

Then she started to laugh, leaning forward on the edge of tears. It must be because of this whole situation that she was finding herself in...

"What the kriff am i even DOING here?!" she said to herself as her laughter began to settle down. It's true... She was a deep cover agent, not a pilot. Sure, she had taken the same training programs that every agent had to take, which included flight mechanics and aviation...

But this was something else. What a piece of junk!!!

She reached over and grabbed the datapad, leaned back in her chair, and typed out a message to send to the other agents who were retrieving the wayfinder. All the message included were the exact coordinates of the small freighter as well as a short message:

"I'll leave the door open for you."

She hit send, then tossed the datapad back onto the counsel.

"KRIFF!!" Kalie yelled as she jumped again.

Last edited:
-

1RK8qJt.png

Tags
: CETCOM CETCOM | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez | IVI IVI

Lyrrin's hands continued to search around the terminal he was certain was the navigational terminal. Aside from a few shards of metal and glass he wasn't feeling much coming loose that's when he looked down to see the image that IVI IVI had sent him "That doesn't look like anything!" he exclaimed to himself as he realized that he had been looking for something that didn't conform to the size of code cylinders. This was going to be much bigger than those diminutive metallic canisters. The agent looked under the rim of the terminal as he heard Valery Noble Valery Noble alerting him to more scavangers showing up "Keep them busy Valery." he responded as he began to push on the side panels of the terminal's undercarriage to no avail.

A blaster bolt whizzed over his head and went out into the torn open front of the bridge. The bright light startled Lyrrin as he ducked closer to the floor for cover as he withdrew his hold-out blaster "Contacts inside!" he disengaged the magnetic strips on the soles of his suit's feet. Lyrrin pushed off with both legs and began to float swiftly upward as he took aim at the intruders. He hesitated as the lights on his helmet illuminated them and it was clear now that these were in no way 'scavengers'. These we professionals backed by some sort of entity and if he had to guess? It was in league with the Brotherhood. A green blaster bolt cut through space and nearly hit one of the commandos as they began to spread out.

clang

Lyrrin had hit the ceiling and held onto a support beam, a crew's body began to float past and he tugged it in front of him as he used it as a meat shield against the commando's shots. The blaster bolts luckily were not making it through the corpse to Lyrrin "Valery get out of here, get to the ship. I have the Wayfinder I'll meet you there." he lied as Lyrrin used the ceiling to guide himself away from the Commandos and as he was doing so he hit a canister. At first he pushed it away though the way it felt was strange. It wasn't cylindrical. Lyrrin did a double take as the lights flashed around him and that's when he saw it - the Wayfinder.

The agent brought his arms up towards his body as he kicked with both feet downward to send the blaster bolt riddled body towards the Commandos, then he reached out and grabbed at the Wayfinder tightly "Okay I actually have it! I have the Wayfinder!" he reported lifting the veil of his deceit "I'm coming out!" Lyrrin looked around as he attempted to see the exit out of the ship more clearly. As he held onto the Wayfinder his prehensile tail wrapped around a oval hole in a rafter and then tossed himself towards the exit. Tumbling the entire way as blaster bolts followed him Warning: Critical Charge the lights on his helmet extinguished plunging him into darkness. It wasn't until he tumbled, in a tightly packed ball, outside of then derelict where the star of the system poured through his visor. He could feel the warmth on his face. Warning: Critical Cha- the voice of his EVA suit ended its alert prematurely as the suit's battery expired.

Was he falling? Lyrrin's vision began to tighten as it began to become difficult to breathe, as if he couldn't bring in enough air. The sensation of falling was distinct as he passed out from lack of air. Meanwhile a white suit tucked in on itself continued to slowly spin out into space unbeknownst to most on Coruscant, just above them, potentially one of the Alliance's most valuable assets was drifting in orbit in the arms of an agent that no one knew existed on an operation that would never be revealed to them.

bWMGgIz.png
Amongst the Stars

1RK8qJt.png

Stepping back into the bridge, all Valery could do was keep them busy. They had to pass through a fairly narrow opening between the two massive doors, so she did her best to funnel them there. But soon enough, a few made it onto the bridge and even Lyrrin would be under fire. Not wanting her fellow Agent to get taken out, she stepped forward and hoped to draw more attention to her from the commandos.
"I'm not leaving you back here alone!" she yelled back after he called out that he got the Wayfinder. In truth, even if she wanted to go, there was a lot of pressure on the defensive patterns of her lightsaber. Her only way of escaping was to slowly backtrack and get out whilst still maintaining a guard against incoming blaster fire.
But when she heard him mention that he 'actually' had the Wayfinder now, she just rolled her eyes and began her retreat. This allowed even more commandos to enter the bridge. To buy herself the time she needed to get out, she channeled the Force and sent out a single powerful shockwave of energy to knock them back or onto the ground. With their stream of fire disturbed, she disabled the magnetic locks on her boots and launched herself to the hole inside the bridge's hull.
"Lyrrin? I'm coming out!" she said not long after he went out himself, but there was no response. With a frown, she got out and remained close to the hull, looking for a way to go. But right there, floating in space, she saw him folded around the Wayfinder. He didn't move a muscle and he wasn't responding, so she feared the worst.
Was he hit? she wondered, but there was little time to think. Planting her feet back against the hull of the ship, she launched herself towards him, using her momentum to intercept and guide him. She caught the Farghul with one arm and held him closely against her torso while she used her free hand to keep her lightsaber ignited.
The Commandos had reached the hole in the hull as well and opened fire at the floating agents. Valery began deflecting their fire and yelled through her comms device in an attempt to reach Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez
"We're floating just outside the bridge - we need an evac, now!"
She then briefly glanced down at Lyrrin and gritted her teeth - she had noticed that the light of his helmet wasn't working anymore. He wasn't hit but something had drained the energy from his suit, and she wasn't able to hook her own up now to give him the air he needed.
"Please hurry!"

F7r9prE.png

KA-SIA-Banner.png

..."Click"...

Kalie froze, her hand afraid to make any movement... here wide eyes staring down at the short-circuiting fuse and switch, DARING it to default again... DON'T YOU DARE...

Suddenly some distant flashes of light caught her attention. She looked up and squinted at the bridge of the derelict ship, where she could see hints of blaster fire.

She immediately jumped up out of her chair and pulled a pair of binoculars up to her eyes that had been dangling around her neck. With this ship being as old and broken down as it was, she had to rely completely on sight and the rest of her senses. She zoomed in, bringing the outside of the bridge into focus, where she could see what looked like two beings drifting away from the ship. One of them appeared to be a Jedi, deflecting the blaster fire that was now coming from the hole they had just evaced out from.

She heard a voice crackling through her com suddenly, it was broken up, but she was able to make it out. It was time to move.

"Are you KIDDING me?!..." She exclaimed with a sense of stress as she dropped back down into the pilot seat and placed both hands on the controls, thrusting forward and lurching the old freighter into action against its will. "... you guys are WAY off in your trajectory! KRIFF!!"

She fought against the strong sensation of being completely overwhelmed and under-qualified for the stunt she was about to attempt... and without ANY HELP from sensors or electronics... COMPLETELY MANUAL... KRIFF...

"Force help... Force help..." She said under her breath repeatedly as she approached the two agents, her eyes wide and her heart pounding. She knew she was their only hope of survival.

She needed to focus... She needed to be flawless...

The freighter approached, engines roaring and the entire ship shaking under the stress. As it passed by the two agents, Kaile let out a scream of adrenaline as she slammed it into full reverse.

The commandos at the hole immediately retreated into the bridge as the freighter headed straight for the hole they were shooting out of. The ship was slowing, but not quickly enough... Kalies eyes widened as the bridge of the ship filled her viewport and...

The freighter's engines roared, trying to pull itself away from the bridge, the entire ship trembling under the strain. The nose of the freighter smashed into the hole, causing Kalie to fly off her seat and smash into the control panel. Luckily, the speed had been reduced enough so as to only cause minor damage to the freighter. As the engines continued to roar, the ship finally stopped its forward movement and began to pull slowly backwards towards the agents who were now behind the freighter.

Some of the commandos had been flung away from the hole by the impact, and the others turned and opened fire on Kalie and the freighter as it pulled back away from the bridge.

BRAAAAAAAM. BRAAAAAAAM. BRAAAAAAAAM.

The familiar, terrible sound of the shields failing again filled the cockpit as the ship trembled in response from each blaster shot from the commandos. Kalie slammed a button, opening the rear cargo doors. She strained her eyes at a small camera screen that was attached to the side of the cabin, showing the open cargo bay and the two agents in the distance. The cabin was being lit up by the blaster fire in front of her, which caused her anxiety to reach new heights as her hands formed death grips on the ship controls as she adjusted the ship trajectory over and over again, trying to keep the two agents in the center of the open doors as the ship closed in on their position.

"Common.... common... common...."

The agents got closer and closer, the ship struggling to respond to Kalies controls and Kalie desperately trying to keep them centered in the camera... her hands constantly tweaking, constantly adjusting... a little left... no, right.... KRIFF... more right... down.... down.... ok.... ok....

Kalies eyes widened as she watched the agents finally drift into the cargo bay.

"YESSSSSS!!!" She squealed as she threw both of her arms up into the air in celebration. She slammed the button again, closing the cargo bay doors and restoring pressurization and oxygen in the cargo bay area.

She slammed the thrusters forward again. The ship slowed its backward trajectory and began to pivot right, turning back towards Coruscant and pulling further away from the derelict ship.

Kalie let out a deep sigh as she crumbled back into her seat, breathing heavily as she started to come down from the adrenaline spike. A big grin spread across her face as she realized that she had actually pulled that crazy stunt off!

"I'm a kriffin PILOT baby!" She exclaimed with a laugh of bewilderment. She grabbed the datapad with one hand and typed out a short encrypted message for IVI IVI ...

Confirm. Agents and Wayfinder on board. We got it M!

Kalie tossed the datapad back down and grabbed the comm control for the ship,

"Hey back there!! Welcome on kriffin board! haha!" She said to the two agents in the cargo bay.

As Coruscant drew closer, Kalie was reminded again of the damage that had been inflicted on the planet. Her eyes narrowed with a strong resolution spreading across her face... "We're coming for you..." She said quietly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom