Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total War | The Confederacy Invasion of Galactic Empire held Tatooine Hex

Tanomas Graf

T
giphy.gif
Space USSR doesn't need winter to turn you back.
Accepted:​
[member="Fedrig"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Varas Kyrel"] | [member="Linna Beorht"] | [member="The Major"] | [member="Zesiro"] | [member="Marcus Ayers"]​

[member="Danger Arceneau"] I seem to remember promising a Monument of Clone corpses once upon a time.

I too will do good on those ancient deals. You have our pre-emtive holiday gift cards. Also, I did end up on that Library you had.

I've never done an invasion NOT writing a Force User - this will be my debut.

Anyone who'd like to encoutner Dalton or work with him for a set goal across Tatooine, just tag me. I'd love to see what I / we can do!

If anyone wants to have a good slug out on the Tatooine surface, Detta here will be apart of the garrison, Outpost 51, so if you are a soldier, Jedi, mercenary, bounty hunter, or just a good old Confederate with an itch to fight, mention or PM me and we can set something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom