Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total War | The Confederacy Invasion of Galactic Empire held Tatooine Hex

First and foremost, I'd like to thank all of you guys for your support! We'd take you all but we only had five ally slots to fill. With that said, the Confederacy is accepting the following as allies:

[member="Aryn Teth"] | [member="The Matador"] | [member="Kainan Wolfe"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Amadi the Banished"]​

To everyone else who has requested to sign up, again we appreciate your support beyond words. If you are still interested in supporting our efforts, please sign up as an ally for either the Galactic Alliance's Defense of Dagobah or the Sovereignty's Offense on Zenith Prime

[member="Darren Torran"], [member="Skorvek"], [member="Seras Rose"],

On another note, CIS staff has discussed the possibility of neutral, third-party observers for the invasion and has decided not to accept them at this time. As an alternative, we welcome anyone who wishes to react or share their story to open a thread that runs concurrently with the battle.

[member="Kurt Meyer"], [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Thanks again folks, looking forward to Tuesday!

New-God-of-War-gif-free.gif

Follow me lads. I know the wae to war!

Darth Metus said:
On another note, CIS staff has discussed the possibility of neutral, third-party observers for the invasion and has decided not to accept them at this time. As an alternative, we welcome anyone who wishes to react or share their story to open a thread that runs concurrently with the battle.
Wasn't sure if you meant me, but I've been a member of TGE ever since Tatooine came under their control so I can assist with roleplaying whenever it would come to focus since ATC has massive interests there.

So I should be just fine to join in! :D

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Digam Merith"] [member="Koenrad Neistov"]

Approved.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

For the sake of putting it in writing, approved.

So I’ll be slow in posting but just gonna have a fun time rping my baron trying to be all customer service like. I’ll react accordingly if anyone wants to interact with him. Kinda think of him as that manager trying to be as nice as he can to make everyone think everything is ok. Lol

[member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Aram Kalast"]

In relation to the Canon Map of Tatooine where might the Outpost mentioned in your Tatooine Dominion/currently being commanded by High Moff Malvern be located? We'd like to physically mark it on the map so that our posts are as accurate as possible.

We'd also like to ask of there are any standing defenses that you would like us to acknowledge on the way down. Thank you!

Progflaw99

Pending results of a PM, I'll be dropping into the fleeting arena. Currently drafting a post, but I'll be arriving shortly. Good Hunting.

[member="Kainan Wolfe"] | [member="Qymaen sil Jurai"]

Riggs

R
Any looking to play with me, hit me up. I'll be grounded shortly, if my transport isn't blown up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom