Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total War | The Confederacy Invasion of Galactic Empire held Tatooine Hex

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

As you have Defensive Stronghold, we are going to operate under the assumption that anyone who asks to be a Galactic Empire ally has your approval. Saves us both a step - that okay with you?

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Tanomas Graf"]

If it's ok with both of you I would like to join this as a neutral entity. Tatooine is Kurt's home and I've had ton of rp with him there so this could be fun

Hmm...

The bulk of Tatooine contains Arceneau Trade Company stations, the Buziness Bazaar, Mos Eisley and Anchorhead under ATC protection.

Really, the only TGE item on Tatooine is a garrison i was asked to add to the Tatooine world doc i’m constructing for the Codex.

Not sure about their fleeting —- but Arceneau Trade does have their own defensive fleet.

So how willl this invasion work out when a multiple tier 6 company has the bulk of the defenses on Tatooine? [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Tanomas Graf"]

Will you be attacking ATC?

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Darth Metus"] The Empire will not be using blanket approval. Any who request will be selected by the Imperial team, unlimited does not mean free ticket.

[member="Danger Arceneau"] We have always been supportive of the ATC and will continue to treat them with the top most respect. Imperial troops are available to defend any key locations as well as secure any means of assistance necessary for the protection of your company and assets. Your business as ever will remain as always an honoured part of Tatooine history.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Remember that deal we made way back between CIS and ATC?

We're coming to reinstate that deal, if victorious.

Our aim is removing the Galactic Empire presence from the planet, not to touch the Queen of Trade or her holdings.

We know better. You'll get a call beforehand.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Darth Metus"]

Hope you find this useful.

Map of Tatooine

rsnoZUL.jpg

I mean... ATC is a neutral entity, but a girl doesnt like it when “Me and mine” are harmed. So it ultimately depends on the story and if CIS and its allies are going into ATC’s property and wrecking things.

I do know TGE has one garrison outside Mos Eisley called “Outpost 91 Sigma” verified by Graf when i asked him what TGE has on Tatooine.

If they created more, then I haven’t been informed to update my doc. However, I love adding more to the history with how this turns out! :D

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

We're here for the Empire, exclusively. You can sit back, sip some blue milk, and watch the fireworks knowing that we aren't coming remotely close to your holdings.

[member="Aram Kalast"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"]

Are you fine with using that map [member="Lanter Kells"] used in an official capacity for our invasion? If so, where on that map would the Imperial Outpost be located. We'd like to get some graphics going for the launch date and this would be an enormous help to both sides.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

A detachment of the FOSB would like to conduct operations to support the efforts of the Galactic Empire in their hour of need.

The Major would like to know your location:

Accept? Decline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom