Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tornado Warnings: Prayers Sent for those of you in the South-East USA

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Tornadoes are ripping through Arkansas and Kansas right now, and heading towards Alabama. I know we have a few guys in Tennessee and other areas in the South.

Stay safe guys, and check your weather if you're around Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama etc. It is brutal out there.

Kirachi Teoar

Aliit ori'shya tal'din
So glad I live in Washington state (Western Washington to be exact).
All we get is the occasional Earthquake. Last major one was YEARS ago (but eastern WA gets forest fires a lot during the summer... Probably not as bad as a shab-ton of tornadoes, of course).

Yeah, tornadoes are about as common here as earthquakes are in California. Tornado alley states deal with a few every year. Normally they don't hit as hard as they did last year, though.

Try not to die, Ben. I need you. You're the best second best a good punching bag.

Jaxton Ravos

@[member="Ben Watts"]

Batton down the fething hatches and keep a radio on you. I can't remember exactly what path it's going in but it's supposed to hit me sometime tomorrow and I'm 2 and half, maybe three hours from you. I'm not gonna post any videos or pictures here but if you look out and find them it is crazy out there.

Stay safe man.

Jaxton Ravos

@[member="Ben Watts"]

Batton down the fething hatches and keep a radio on you. I can't remember exactly what path it's going in but it's supposed to hit me sometime tomorrow and I'm 2 and half, maybe three hours from you. I'm not gonna post any videos or pictures here but if you look out and find them it is crazy out there.

Stay safe man.

Well crap. Any word on them hitting Virginia?

Yeah, you guys down in the south east and those getting nailed by the storms currently, stay safe o_O Food, water, radio. And if you can, some flares are epic to have on hand, too. Car flares are great though I prefer smoke grenades and flare guns. Anyways, stay safe folks!

Quiet here in GA for now...Looks like all the "fun" is going to happen while I'm at work tomorrow. You had me scared for a second Jaxton, thought something else was going on.

True story : We had customers yell at us(at my job,obviously) while taking shelter in the back from a tornado last year, demanding when they were going to get rung up so they could leave.

Elegant and depraved.
Adenn Gra'tua said:
I'm in Mississippi, theres a tornado watch right now, I hope it doesn't come down to me, and i definitely hope everyone else is safe.
EDIT: now theres a severe warning near me, not good.
I'm in Mississippi also, and we're also under warning in our area. Wind's been really strong out here since yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom