Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Top Posters Sidebar

VZHEqP4.gif

I absolutely don't care about top posters of the month. I don't read all those posts, I don't know if the quantity equates to quality, I don't have as much time to post as others do, and the time I have to post is spread across more than just this one roleplay site. Acknowledging top posters of the month means nothing to me. That is data I cannot and do not use.

But apparently I care enough about Top Posters Of The Month to post about it in this thread and that's what matters most.

AKA TL;DR LOL if Top Posters Of The Month actually bothers you, actually offends you (it doesn't bother or offend me, the above nonsense aside, that's just me being silly, and definitely not funny, cuz if I'm laughing it prolly means I'm just laughing at me as much as rambling between parentheses and rhyming like an idiot, honestly) then 1) don't look at it; 2) revisit why something like this actually offends or bothers you; 3) I don't know if anybody likes peanut butter and hotdogs but peanut butter on hotdogs is a great combination I mean it just google it it's not terribly uncommon in (certain) restaurants I like it don't @ me

hi

P.S. I may not care about TPOTM but can confirm Valery's name is up there for quantity and quality don't @ me

P.S.S. I only don't read all those posts bcuz I'm simply busy doing other things like a lunatic who likes to lose it kthxbi

P.P.S. I forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom