Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel To My Knees in Enemies

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Tags: Lady Vehementi Darth Saavage
Seeing the woman chase her master, Mi'la emitted a small sigh, before following. She rather the woman not be taken, but she would need the support to make that final choice in the time to come. Racing after the darksider, Mi'la centered herself, taking a breath in and out, as she Force moved to soothe her muscles and fatigue, just in the off chance she had to combat the Darth; not that she planned to.

She really had no idea how to combat this foe, how to show someone that they needed to heal in a better and healthy method. She was only a jedi, a poor excuse of one at that. This wasn't something you could learn in the academy.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi stumbled in hall and to the landing pad. She cried out over and over, she ran in front of Lord Saavage, tossing her arms up and trying to get him to respond. She was acting like a child, what was wrong with her?

Darth Saavage

D
The Dark Lord had reached the ramp, when Vehmemti shouted and then leapt in front of him. Her arms swayed in front of him, and yet he behaved as if nothing was in front of him.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Following, Mi'la felt so compelled to reach out and stop the woman, to restrain her until the Darth had left, yet she had attested to not doing so. Hands clenched, she watched the Darth proceed, still uncertain for what his intentions were, and what to do about the woman ever so desperate for his affections. Though as this went out, Mi'la reached forth, trying to see if something was addling Vehementi's mind, knowing all too well the torments and influences that a Darth could have over a student, and if found, she would seek to shelter the darksiders mind from such things; assuming anything was there at all.

Concern tugged at her gut, unsure if this would be a failing on her part, or if Vehementi would learn from this and improve; she really had no way to know.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi climbed to higher place on the ramo, she grabbed two metal poles, part of the lift gear for the ramp and made her body a wall that the Dark Lord would be forced address. Her heart was beating like a drum in her chest.

Darth Saavage

D
The Darth kept apace, his titan frame pressed into her once, again as if she wasn’t there. Then again, and again, his black robes catching on the Acolyte. Lord Saavage lowered his head beneath her underarm to make it through the opening.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Watching the display, Mi'la realized the intent of the Darth, as she moved to grab Vehementi, trying to remove her from the ship. She didn't want to interfere, but if she left the woman on, there was a real chance she might die; or worse, be taken back by her master. Wrapping her arms around the woman, Mi'la hugged tightly, tying to comfort her. "You need to let go, this is where it all stops, letting go of what you can not change." She said firmly, staring into the grief stricken eyes, confidence emanating from her being, as she felt it was now or never. "Come with me, and I can help you learn to live with this pain, you don't need to suffer like this. Please." She affirmed, tightening the embrace, filling herself with warmth, and hoping to share it with Vehementi. "You don't need to be alone, anymore."

Was this what it was like being a master? She sure as hell hoped not.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi collapsed into Mi’la arms. Her hands outstretched. She tried to listen to the Jedi’s words of wisdom, but the impulse was so strong. She clawed at air.

Darth Saavage

D
Lord Saavage reached the top of the ramp, and pressed a control, his back to the Jedi and his former Apprentice. The ramp rose, his image disappearing. Inside he set a course for Keelia. Then he stepped to the back of the ship where a chamber with tubes and rods of obsidian like a spiked upside down crown stood. He began to attach the arms of machinery to his body. One arm had a needle, inside was Kolto which was injected in a hole in his mask’s forehead.
He breathed, which rumbled the room like a bass.
The Ship’s engines hummed and it soared into the sky, the Sith Lord in stasis.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Holding the rather frantic woman, Mi'la knew she needed to get off this ramp before it left. Having to call on the Force, she applied the energies to her legs and arms, more easily carrying Vehementi, as she pushed herself away from the ship, all to happy to let it go now. Touching down with the woman still in her arms, she felt a tad off balance, but, there was at least something she could do here, try and make amends and help this woman back on a path to recovery. Maybe.

She figured if she had found a way back, so too could this woman. If nothing else, she looked forward to learning of the new woman's past, history, and ideally future.

Still, in this moment, she held her, trying to encourage her with gentle words and the Force that everything would be alright. "I have you, don't worry." She spoke, eyeing the ship as it turned to leave, and as a result, the Knight had to ponder what was to come now.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi collapsed, her body convlusing and her cheeks bathed in tears. As the ship sailed away in the sky, she felt her heart stop and all faded into shadow. Lord Saavage was gone, he left her just as if she had been one of those burning corpses on Dathomir.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

This woman was in severe emotional pain, and try as she might, Mi'la realized she needed to be calmed before it got worse. Feeling so odd having to do this, Mi'la took a single hand and placed it upon the woman's damp and tear speckled cheek, slowly stroking it, as she called upon the Force, trying to promote a calming state of mind, just as she had seen be done before. "You're okay, calm yourself, there is no danger, there is no threat. You're safe. The pain won't last forever, but today is a new day, and we can learn to handle it together." She soothed, hoping she sounded convincing, as Mi'la herself was rather soaked from the whole affair with the woman just moments ago, now here she stood, trying to console her in ways she had only studied, hoping she was doing this right.

What came next well, that would be entirely up to the woman. If allowed, Mi'la would attempt to help her out of the hanger bay, aiming for a more private and enclosed space, as she would assist the woman into a private comm room. Equipped with a set of comfortable chairs, and a table, the Twi'lek hoped to give the woman time to recoup, while the station was slowly brought back to normal operation. "We can stay here, at least until the damage is repaired, so cry and weep as much as you need, I'm...here for you." She comforted, helping the woman take her seat, and sitting beside her all the while.

She really needed to read a book about how to do this sort of thing.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi regained consciousness. She heard the soothing words of Mi’la and now found herself at a table, propped up in the chair. Her eyes were brown and devoid of the embers that normally filled the pupils. She sat there, still shivering, her soul broken from the bond breaking with her Master. Lord Saavage had left scars, he hadn’t abused her, nor hurled insults at her, worse it was that dreaded silence. She had only heard him speak once, “Vehementi.” Her namesake, which meant passion and intensity, things she lacked at the moment.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

As the woman came back around, Mi'la kept close, unsure of what else she could really do. Eyeing her still form, Mi'la merely waited for the woman to speak, still staying close, both physically and in the Force. There wasn't a manual for this sort of thing, and she herself had never actually broken someone's connection to the Dark Side, or whatever master they served. So doing what she did best, she kept an arm on Vehementi's shoulder, awkward smile upon her face. "Take the time you need this, erm...there's a transition process for all of this. Alright?" She spoke quietly, the alarms still blaring in the background, though she was certain the Selkath would try and get the situation under control.

She was a jedi after all, not a hydro engineer.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi turned to Mi’la. Ahe nodded. “He left me.. I can’t believe.. he left me.” She was unable to divulge more, for there was details in the shadows, as there always is when it came to the dark side.
The Sith Acolyte embraced the offer of comfort. She was shaken by this rejection.
Shen then spoke as one in a trance, “Transition.. I feel only pain, a wound grows inside.. like a black hole. I fear it will consume worlds.”

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

After a moment, the woman finally spoke, as she repeated herself as if trying to process this new reality. Mi'la offered a small sad nod. "Yes, he did." There was no skirting around the truth. This woman was alone now, well, in a sense. Mi'la would have to ensure she didn't fall off the wagon. The embrace was taken, and Mi'la had to ponder just how many hugs she'd have to hand out before the day was done. Not that she minded, for a Sith, this woman was quite huggable. "That pain you feel, is guilt, and in time it will wash away, but like a stain, it will remain." She hoped she sounded comforting, because that was what she was going for.

She felt that now though, she had a new padawan that she would have to take on. Not that it would be too bad, she had...handled padawans before. But, never reintroduced someone to the Force before. "You never gave me your name, and I'd rather not refer to you as pretty darkside lady for the rest of the day." She jested, hoping to break the mood with a compliment.

Light only knew that she had dealt with having lost a master before, as well as the Force. None of it was enjoyable.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi turned to Mi’la. Her brown eyes like chestnuts. “I am Vehementi. But you can call me Rivenna. That was my birth name. I do not feel worthy of the other.”
She grappled with a new realization. Lord Saavage offered his hand. That was his one offer, she had betrayed him. She hadn’t realized how actions couldn’t be reversible. That He’d decided she was worthless.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Well, at least she had a name to go off of now. There was a life to her eyes now, the rage of before now gone, and in it's wake was an emptiness that Mi'la felt would take some time to fill with something else. "Well, Rivenna, I...guess I'll be here with you. If you want to stay here that is, I mean, you're not a prisoner, but...if you need help reconnecting, I can show you how to start over. When you're ready. I much prefer your birth name to that other name by the way, just rolls of the tongue better, ya know?" She had to clarify, there was no use in trying to throw something into training after that whiplash. Besides, the more she knew the woman, the better she could work training around her.

It could take weeks, sometimes even months for someone to get into the right mindset to use the Force as a jedi; devoid of emotion and calm. She was in no rush, rather make sure her new...apprentice? Friend? Her not enemy, she settled on that, needed to be in a better spot before it came to that. "I know it seems impossible right now, but, it'll get better Rivenna, I promise."

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna looked at her new Master, her eyes shaking a little.
“Reconnect? Is not the dark side the Force too?” Her voice had changed from that overconfident pitch to now one of a child’s.
“I will do whatever you ask.. just don’t leave me.”
She began to shake all over at the idea of things being better. Her life had been one of tempests. Would they ever calm or was she destined to drown in the swells forever? Was The Force orchestrating her suffering or was there another force at work? Did the will of the living dictate as the Sith teach?

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Mi’la frowned as she was inquired about the darkside. Shaking her head a polite ‘no’, she fumbled with an explanation that worked. “No, I….I want to take you away from here, away from the pain, and we are going to start your training over again. But not right now.” She attested, trying to sound confident, but not too firm. “I won’t leave you, but, I’m not your master. Just think of me as Mi’la. I’m going to help you, and when you think yourself ready, you can leave whenever you want.” She pulled the woman into a hug, again the encompassing Force wrapping around to fill that painful void with warmth. It was all she could really do. “Right now, just grieve, for everything you feel, for everything that hurts, and when you are ready, I will show you how to let it go.”

That part was always the hard part. At least she had made it that far. Her mind turned to her ship, and where she could take this woman to be trained.

Sadly, she had very few start points now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom