Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel To My Knees in Enemies

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Tags: Lady Vehementi

The storms on Manaan were rumored to have been legendarily bad before. Though, this was Mi'la's first time seeing such a thing as she watched from an observation tower. She had studied how to manipulate air with the Force, but now she had come here in hopes of learning to do the same, but this time with water. It was an ability she hadn't even heard of before a few weeks ago, but now that she had, she rather desired to tap into it.

Sitting within the tower, she need not worry about oncoming ship traffic, due to the storm the airspace on this platform was to be closed; all the more time to study now. Humming to herself, she hadn't thought a thing about the storm that raged on outside, nor the threat that loomed in the distance over her.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
286838441_113236064750544_1194240029744812728_n.jpg

Vehementi stood in the cantina, sipping a red cocktail. Her amber eyes like coals fixed on the waves outside. Approaching her side was a man in fine black leather coat and brass visor. He ordered some drink and turned to Vehementi as another red cocktail was placed by her pale hand.
Vehementi felt the cold glass touch her finger tips and she turned to see this man who lowered his orange glasses and winked.
Vehementi persed her black lips. The fool did not know who he stalked on his stool. The Sith Acolyte took the drink and downed it. The man became bolder.
“I’ve never seen you here before. You have an exotic beauty.”
He was laying on the charm thick, and she decided he would be her victim.
“You think I’m beautiful?”
The man was stirred at her words, not seeing the invisible web.
“Yes! I cannot take my eyes off you.”
Vehementi smiled, the sides of her lips wrinkling, her eyes sparking, drawing the man closer. He was under her spell.
“Come, I have a room.” She said these words in soft whisper he could hear. He rose off his stool and followed her, his steps staggered as if intoxicated. They went below the surface into a apartment complex that rented out. Vehementi opened the door with blue keycard, inside was a bed with red sheets, and viewing window. Outside Firaxen sharks could be seen swimming. The Sith Acolyte removed her outer black robe, and her crimson underobes shimmered beneath the light. The man took off his coat, and move in for a kiss. Vehementi smiled as her black lips met his, and her eyes burned like a rousing flame. The man face contorted, black veins on his cheeks, and he suddenly fell on his knees, he was experiencing paralysis from a toxin in the lipstick. Commanding the Force, she raised him on the bed, his mouth foaming. She sat down next to him and stroked his hair.
“Passion comes at a price for one as unworthy as you.”
The Man’s eyes turned black and oozed liquid. He was gone.
Vehementi got off the bed and looked out the window and saw Firaxan aporoach, it bore its teeth as The Sith Acolyte peered at it with her firery eyes, it began to charge and hit the glass with its snout, its teeth tearing into the glass. She placed her hand on the glass, and felt its ire, and wild nature, one that soothed her. The shark then broke off its attack and swam away.
“Peace is a lie, There is Passion.”

Last edited by a moderator:

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

A clash of lightning lit up the tower, scaring the hell out of Mi’la in the process. Collecting herself, she sighed, and fixed herself in her chair. She normally liked the rain, but things like this startled the hell out of her.

As she read however, she felt something within the force go amiss. There was something cold that just crept up her spine, a low scream she could hear at the back of her mind. She stopped her reading, setting her data pad down as she rose, straining to reach out and block these sensations with the Force, only to fail.

She wasn’t having another episode, not that she thought, there was truly something sinister nearby that was working it’s magic on this platform.

Stifling a groan, she left her station, mind focusing outwards for that cold sensation that had just hit her. For whoever was attempt to sense for the Jedi however, they would merely feel a rift in the Force moving towards them. Not Light, nor Dark, merely a small pocket of Force energy that seemed to be moving about the facility.

She still hadn't worked out how this ‘wound’ stuff worked.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi called out to Firaxan shark that began swimming at great speed towards the glass. It was going to ram through. The Sith Acolyte opened her door to the hall and the wall of glass broke, water flooding in with Firaxan. She jammed the door, water and the fish following, it chomped the corpse of the man ahe poiusoned and now rode on wave of water thrashing and attacking other residents, one a Rodian screamed as the shark’s jaw clamped down on it and tore with its massive teeth. Vehementi kept apace ahead of the water and the shark. An alarm sounded, and doors began to seal to close off the water flow, Vehementi leapt through a closing chrome door and landed on dry metal flooring. Her black belt swayed as she stood with her legs far apart, a lightsaber hilt dangling from it. The crowds seemed less alarmed by the Sith Acolye, and more focused on the alarm. Selkath security and maintenance ran towards the seal door which banged. Vehementi smiled as ahe reached put her hand, and the door access went from red to hreen, the Firaxan Shark flooded on the patio biting into Shelkath like sushi. The chaos was like a sweet aroma to Vehementi, the waters carried the shark towards her and bystanders who scramed, she leapt over it as it chomper and fell over the edge and back into the sea.
There was a panic, and security forces attacked with Ion rifles. Vehementi ignited his ruby blade and deflected the bolts. She raised one Shelkath and tossed him into sea, it being pulled under and fins of Firxan swirled in the waves.
The Sith Acolyte had created a perfect storm of carnage. Something she found pleasing, but its aim was shrouded in the dark side, like all her actions.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

There was another tear within the Force, this one worse than before. Mi’la felt it now, something bad was occurring, and it put an extra burst of speed into her step. Moving quickly, she heard the alarms sound, indicating that there was a breach in the facility, but that sinister aura was only growing worse. More screams sounded, all heard by Mi’la now as she raced ahead, pulling both sabers from her belt as she did.

Reaching a slowly sealing bulkhead, she found a group of facility works speaking their native tongue, and unfortunately Selkath was not a language Mi’la was good with. What she did gather, was that there were going to switch on the water pumps to get all the water out of the halls, though the Knight had to wonder how water was even flowing into this place to begin with. Inspite of the Selkath’s blurts of concern, Mi’la leapt over the closing door, as she felt the waves of carnage sweeping towards her. Gathering the Force around herself, Mi’la gathered up all the air she could muster nearby, and prepared to channel it at the oncoming wave of water and bodies, as she could hear the facilities pump and sealant protocols taking over.

She was going to get the the bottom of this, and as a barrier of wind gathered around her, she prepared to push back against this mass and stop it here and now.

Though she had to ponder just what this entity she was sensing was.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi levitated a Shelkath with The Force, the fish creatire’s neck contorting as its windpipe tightend. She pulled the poor Sushi to her blade, which bore through its back and chest. The Shelkath fell to the floor, and then was tossed like chum into sea, where Sharks frenzied. The security forces had been thinned, and the onlookers were frozen in fear. One Shelkath in an orange best approached with some guards.
“Cease hostilities!”
Vehementi smiled, this fish knew Galatic Basic. She santered towards the Shelkath which was unnerved at her humming blade.
“Tell me Fish Face.. what power do you think you really have? I have demonstrated your vulnerability.”
The Shelkath Representative made gurgling noise.
“You are under arrest for murder, and disturbing the peace.”
Vehementi bore her straight white teeth.
“Peace? Peace is a lie.”
She raised the Representative with the Force.
“There is only Psssion!”
She snapped the Shelkath neck and then Force pushed the guards into the walls.
Then she felt it, something in the Force, something apprpaching…

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

The Force gathered around Mi’la like a storm, and much like the tide that was moving towards her, she was a tornado that sought to bring it to a halt. Raising her arms, her body now hovering a near foot from the floor, a burst of violent wind rushed forward, guided by the now sealed corridors of the facility, Vehementi and her fishy friends would be slammed headfirst by fierce winds slowing the moment of their waves, and destabilizing the rush of water into a collapsed controlled forward flow. The facility was already starting to pump out the water, lowering the water level in the process, though there was only so much that the system could do at current.

Having spent her energy, Mi’la came down in about knee high water, before leaping onto a near by desk. Sabers drawn now, she called ahead to the strange presence that neared. “My name is Mi’la Undari, cease these actions, or I shall be forced into further action.” She still needed to work on her combat dialogue.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
The wind raised the Shelkath corpse and guards into air and Vehementi flew backward from the tornado of wind, and landed with a flip at the edge above a sea of Firaxan fins below. She held tightly her saber and heard the words of this One who commanded The Force.
“Cease? Is everyone on this planet one note?”
The Sith Acolyte walked against the after wind towards this Person. She was an anomaly in the Force, normally a Jedi radiated light, just as Sith exhumed darkness, but this being was something else..
Vehementi drew closer, her saber still lit. She reached with her free hand, and a child of score eleven flew to her, and she held a saber at the little Twi’lek’s neck. Her mother screaming.
“Let’s see if you have Jedi sensibilities.”

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

The woman she had sensed approached, a pack of her wild Firaxen swishing about the water. Mi’la’s two blades hummed, the lavender color burning in her hands, watching this oddly dressed woman approaching. She had fought a Darth before, but this woman was….no Darth, or was she? There was something else about her, it wasn’t like Void had been. No, not at all.

Listening to the woman prattle on, Mi’la was more focused on what was to come next, unfortunately for her, this stranger started by hurling a saber at her, as well as a small child. Two for one it seemed, how unfortunate. Hurling her own saber at the oncoming weapon, Mi’la reached for the force, aiming to catch the young girl that had been tossed to her, her remaining saber still prepared to intercept another follow up attack, as the Jedi slowed the young girls movements for a brief moment as she struck into her chest, quickly placing her onto the table, never letting her gaze from the new comer fall away.

“Whatever problem you have with my order, keep it to me.” She attempted to recall her saber, expecting it to have clashed and fallen away during the motion.

What she really wanted to know, was who in their right mind would want to go into combat as scantly clad as her for right now?

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi released the Twi’lek to the Jedi’s care and parried the saber throw. She was satisfied with the response, even confirmation in word this was a Jedi.
“So be it.” She said to herself.
The Sith Acolyte stood as water lapped over her legs. The cold liquid tingling her pale skin, but she contained any shiver.
Vehementi began to walk closer to the Jedi, her saber held to her side.
“Tell me Jedi, what is gained by saving these pathetic lifeforms? Death comes sooner or later, why delay the inevitable?”
She stood just out of saber range, examining her opponent.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Mi’la motioned the young Twi’lek to remain where she was, as she focused on the strange woman with a hard stare. Eyeing the pale skinned woman, she went into the basis stance for form III, unsure if Makashi might need to be embraced for this fight or not. The woman asked her why she attempted to save lives, and it seemed rather silly to Mi’la as to why that was, yet she’d give an answer still.

“I save others because we are all part of the force. Killing one means you only weaken yourself. I save one and we are both kept strong. Deny it all you like, but the Forcr touches everything. The more you destroy, the less strength you allow yourself. Haven’t you ever wondered why so many Sith Worlds are barren husks? Killing without an end depletes the Force, and I will not allow it.” Remaining with only one save in hand, Mi’la waited for the woman to move, the strange swirling of the Force still rolling off the Twi’lek.

This wouldn’t go down like her fight with Darth Void, not if she could help it.

Last edited:

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi sighed. Her eyes for a moment ceased to be embers as she listened to the Jedi. Her mind drifted to Mother Malidin, and her sisters on Dathomir. Then her mind saw the fires of Saavage, and their corpses strewn about. The eyes of the Sith Acolyte rekindled.
“I once believed in saving my sisters.. then He came and made them scorched corpses. I watched as my whole world was torn apart in an instant, and that no one can be saved from such destruction. Only by joining the flame may I rise and perhaps break all my chains.”
The Melancholic tone of Vehementi was as heavy as the darkness that now weighted upon her.
“I learned that day if I am to survive I must caste aside all bonds of fellowship and become a fire greater than my Lord. If I do not, I will suffer my sisters fate.”

With those words Vehementi went into a Makashi stance.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Mi'la watched the woman with a degree of caution. She kept her mind open, lightly feeling surface thoughts out, when she felt memories of pain lambasting the woman before her. While she couldn't see what her foe was imagining, it certain stirred up negative emotions within her. Which to Mi'la indicated that was a memory from which the woman drew power. The woman explained herself however, and with that being shared, Mi'la now had a chain of which to connect the dots with. "You only say that because you feel like they left you, but in truth, they never did. They're still here, within the Force, and the more you wrap yourself up in this pain, the farther you will move from them." Mi'la said softly, though she didn't drop her guard.

Studying the woman's form, Mi'la lightly shook her head. "That's what he wants you to think, so you'll be too scared to challenge him. I've walked your path, but you need not be stuck like this." It was too bad this woman had killed so many already, but Mi'la at least saw a light at the end of the tunnel of she worked with the woman. "If you don't believe me, come at me with all you have, and I'll show you what strength I have carried." She spoke, as her body tensed, moving into Form IV Ataru.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi shook her head.
“You don’t know the power of the dark side. What he’s capable of. I must stay my course.”
The Sith Acolyte made the first move, she thrusted her blade at the Jedi. There was great fear painted on Vehementi’s face. She saw His mask ever in her mind, peering at her. Her mind buzzed with the crackle of her saber blade.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

She frowned at the woman, seeing there was a conflict, or an unwillingness to look past what was. It was sad, but, Mi'la felt there was a chance that progress could be made. "I do know the power, which is why I’m the only free one here." Mi'la added, her saber whirling to intercept the thrust, pushing it away from her, as her free hand sent out a force push to Vehementi's knee, hoping to break her stance.

If this worked, Mi'la would push at the woman hard with a shoulder check, hoping to knock her back, before flipping back onto the desk, taking up a defensive pose one more. The water kicked up from the commotion, as Mi'la became set on one thing; she would make this woman think before this battle was concluded.

Last edited:

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi felt the Force hit her knee, it buckled and so she dropped into water and rolled, her saber spinning like a blade attached to an orb. She then stretched up and rose out of water her eyes aflame, her saber gripped with both hands. Some debris, pieces connected to door system broke off, one was chrome rectangle shaped box, the other was pipping that she commanded like Sarlaac tentacle through the water, and it rose up on to desk, bearing for the Jedi’s leg.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Not wanting to press the attack, Mi'la waited, then attempted to speak to the woman once again. "Think about it, how long have you been at this? Where has to gotten you, and are you any more free for it?" She inquired, though as she felt the force shift, her attention went to the large box, as Mi'la raised her single saber to try and parry it, being caught unaware as the pipe coiled around her legs, the Knight realizing too late as to when she was caught.

She needed to be more mindful, or this woman would end up killing her.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Vehementi commanded the piping like python in the water, latching around the Jedi’s leg and pulling her into the water. The Sith Acolyte leapt with his saber in two handed cut downwards. The red blade aimed for Mi’la face.

To My Knees in Enemies
kamino-water.jpg

Mi’la hit the table on her back, wincing as she was pulled into the water. She made a quick slash with her saber, cutting into the pipe to free a leg, as the heat of her saber bubbled the pool; she was so very glad she waterproofed her saber now.

Just then, her foe leapt down at her, blade overhead. She could have thrust her blade outwards, running it through the Sith but decided against it. Mi’la extended her free hand out, forming a bubble of Force energy around her, as the woman’s blade would come within centimeters of contact. Having just done enough to slow down the momentum of the blade and freeing her leg from the twisted pipe. Mi’la pushed back, dropping her barrier as she met the Sith’s blade with her own, attempting to use her now free legs to wrap around the woman’s ankles and force her back.

If allow, Mi’la would move back to her feet, seeing that she needed to try and press this woman more to get an advantage.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
The trap had been foiled, and now not only was Vehementi’s Djem So cut halted, she felt the legs wrap around her and take her feet off the floor, she now floating. The Sith Acolyte tried to wrestle herself free, but it was useless, so she decided to do something out of desperation, she released one hand and called a current of lightning around her finger tips, bolts of lightning struck above in the storm as waves began to rise to swells. Vehementi dug the hand of bolts info the water which carrier through her own body like a conductor. She did not have a sustained lightning, only a few bolts, her being a novice, but the water amplified what little she commanded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom