Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
His eye twitched a bit when she asked if he was going to want to watch. "Of course not. I don't want to see Navella naked. She's my sister!" So, at least the Falleen had sense enough to not want to watch their siblings naked, even if they would share wives. Falleen women could be rather sensual, given their disposition for beauty and pheromone control. It wasn't uncommon for women to love women and for the wives of brothers to play with each other while the men were away. "No, that's for you two to play. I don't need to see that. And you're only to do such things with my sisters, not my brothers. That is not allowed." Turning his head to the side, he kissed the top of hers lightly. "I look forward to being your husband and the father of your children. We have glorious times ahead of us."

Of course not. So they did not sleep with siblings then? Good to know. She knew that in some places, that was considered acceptable, but she had never visited such a world. She was reminded every moment that she was here that she was an outsider. But she was learning. Little by little, she was learning.
She smiled at her fiance, the color on her cheeks finally starting to fade some.

Radon Mont

R
"I know the way we are is strange to you right now, Lenne. The way other worlds and people are is strange to me." He ran his hand up and down her arm gently, just brushing it in an effort to get her to relax some. Despite her going on what he'd expected to be a fun trip with his sister, she'd come home with a bit weighing on her and some apprehension. He was honestly a little bit worried about her with the way she was acting, but now she seemed a bit calmer than she had, relaxing in his arms. "We need to finish up your training at some point. When I have to leave to go work on this Empire I want to know you're capable of defending yourself."

Training. There were times with him when she honestly forgot that she was supposed to be learning from him. Not that she wasn't learning, of course. He taught her quite a bit, just not what she was SUPPOSED to be learning.
"When ever you wan't... Master," her lips twitched into a teasing little smile, "teach me what you know."

Radon Mont

R
A wince and a small smirk crossed his face. "When you call me that it makes me want to play sex games with you," he said, reaching his hand over to ruffle her hair a little bit. Of course he was mostly just messing with her. Mostly. He did like playing slave master with her, though. She was always wanting to please him as it was, which made it really easy for him to transfer that into her being his little slave girl. Focus. Training. "There is one area which I know of that you are lacking in. I've begun teaching you mentalism, but we need to work on your lightsaber skills. The problem is that I don't feel comfortable using a real lightsaber. Which is why, when I was out earlier, I bought these." Reaching into his jacket, he pulled out two lightsaber hilts and handed one to her. "Jedi training sabers. Much safer."

Training sabers. Her former Master taught her what he knew, but she did not stay with him for very long.
"Training sabers hurt too..." she sighed, eyeing them apprehensively.

Radon Mont

R
"Yes, they're meant to hurt a little. The difference is, it won't kill you." He stood up and stepped away, flicking the activation switch. The blade shot out and he twirled it once, getting a feel for it. It wasn't his blade, so he had to make sure that it felt alright. It did, so he turned back to her and motioned for her to stand and activate the weapon in her hand. "Well, I suppose it could kill you if someone bludgeoned you with it, but I have no intention of doing that. And we'll go slow to keep you from getting stung too much. Though, you may be better at this than me. We don't know."

It was actually the only thing her master ever complemented her on. She was worthless with just about anything else and he hadn't exactly held back in telling her so. She activated her saber as well, held it out straight, checking the Balance. A little off. She would have to keep that in mind. She let it rest lightly in her palm. Lose grip, meant she could be disarmed easier, but it also made her attacks more fluid.
"just avoid hitting me in the stomach," she sighed, standing at the ready with her weapon out, "I know an enemy won't do the same, but until i get back into the swing of things, I would rather not risk it, Kay?"

Radon Mont

R
He shook his head. "I'm going to avoid getting this weapon anywhere near where our child is growing," he said pointedly to her. There wasn't a chance of him putting their little one in danger. He noted she held the saber softly, meaning she aimed to go for the quick strike, which meant getting in too close was a danger, as was overextending. He stepped around her and then slipped forward to flick the tip of his blade at her right shoulder. He wasn't going to go for what would be a kill move because it was dangerous if he missed. Also, he was only going half speed.

Easy to block. It did not take much to deflect an attack like that. She moved her body out of the way the instant the blades met. He was going easy on her. He would not get the same from her though. She aimed a kick to his left knee, knowing that it wasn;t just about knowing how to handle a blade. Her entire body needed to be a weapon.

Radon Mont

R
Her blade connected with his, stopping it from contacting her shoulder. Then she moved and snapped a kick at his knee, which dropped him. Natural reaction would have been to throw a Push at her and send her flying away, but he was smart enough to realize that doing so would be potentially dangerous to the child growing within her. Instead, he reached towards her head to cloud her mind with a bit of Force slow, which would allow him some time to climb back to his feet and turn to face her again, moving to hold his blade more lightly and out to the side as he faced her. "Nice work, Dearest. Come again."

She watched him drop, fully aware that anybody else would not go this easy on her. She probably would not be given a real challenge until well after she had the baby. It was disappointing, but she would have to live with it. She waited at the ready, but an attack from him never came. Instead, he asked her to come, attack.
She waited for a full thirty seconds, then dove at him. Her blade aimed for his left arm.

Radon Mont

R
Twirling his blade around, he defly parried by sliding his blade gently along hers. She was fast and nimble, which he knew worked to her advantage. She was right that nobody else would take it this easy on her. Truthfully, he should be going harder, but this was just training so he could gauge her technique and see what needed to be worked on. That and it was too dangerous to go full bore with a baby growing in her womb. Instead, as he slid his blade down along hers, he stepped in towards her with the intent of tapping his blade against the shoulder of her wielding arm.

this was going nowhere fast. Neither of them was really willing to harm the others. He was slower than her, which she guessed was on purpose. He was better than this. He could kill her easily if he wanted. He could.
But he wouldn't.
He slid his blade along hers. He could hurt her, if he really wanted to. Lenne knew he didn't want to. It gave her the advantage, but she didn't want that advantage. She would never learn with that advantage. While he slid his saber up, she kicked out once more to sweep his feet out from under him. He was so concerned with beating her with his blade...
Typical of a man.

Radon Mont

R
Or was he? Her foot came into contact with his legs, bringing them out from beneath him, and he fell downwards. But it was a controlled fall and he landed the way he wanted to, immediately sweeping his legs out towards her, intent on grabbing her legs between his in a scissor, and dragging her down to the ground in front of her. If she wanted to fight the way she was, and she seemed to not like him taking it easy on her, then he would go a little bit closer to full speed. He couldn't do some things, and wouldn't, because he refused to do harm to their child. Their child was too important to him.

That was better. She felt herself being dragged down with him. Wonderful. She was mindful of her baby bump though. Even when she fell. It was a good move, something she would try her very hardest to remember. She rolled away from him, ready to stand again, but a fluttering in her belly caused her to pause on her hands and knees. Slowly, she sat up, turning off the practice saber, a hand resting of her little bump.
"Radon, stop. I want you to feel something. Come here."

Radon Mont

R
Radon paused as he was getting up. Looking at her, she'd turned off her saber, but he was wary. Deactivating his, he walked over to her, staying wary the entire time, and more than ready to use the Force against her at a moments notice. It was a good trick if it was a trick, but he wasn't sure it was. "What is it? Are you injured? I was being careful not to hurt you." He knelt down beside her and looked her over. She looked alright, but she was holding a hand against her baby bump, which made him worried that she'd hit her stomach.

She smiled, reaching for his hand.
"I'm fine, just come here."
She was trying to pull him down to touch her stomach too.
"Just feel for a moment. It might happen again."

Radon Mont

R
Alright, maybe she wasn't hurt. She reached for his hand and pulled it to her belly, to rest against the bump that was growing there each and every day, just at a slow rate of speed. He let his hand rest there, curious as to what it was she wanted him to feel, and then it happened. A tiny bump against his hand. "Our little one is kicking...." A smile grew on his face and he turned his attention to her. "Amazing..." He didn't know what else to say. It was the first time he'd felt their child move, and it wasn't even close to birthing time. It was exciting.

The little one was strong. She was about fifteen weeks along, after all. It was actually a little early to feel it kicking. She took it as a good sign.
"He is growing fast," she remarked, hardly aware that she called the baby 'he' and not it, "Well then... Should we keep going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom