Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
Navella was silent the rest of the way back to the palace. She wasn't hurt or anything, as she knew Lenne was with her brother, she was just a bit out of it really. The kiss had been nice. She wanted to do it again. She didn't dare, though. Not unless Lenne wanted to, which she doubted that she did. Still, she had enjoyed it and eventually the pink faded from her skin as they drew close. The guards opened the doors for them and they walked into a quiet hall. If Radon was there, he wasn't evident, but she knew his favorite place. "Radon's probably in the west garden. There's an old baobob tree there he likes to climb."

"West Garden? Ah, okay. Umm, thanks."
With that, she left, hoping she was going in the right direction. She actually had to stop now and again to ask for directions. It was quite embarrassing, actually, considering the fact that she was supposed to live here eventually...

Radon Mont

R
Sure enough, Radon was right where Navella said he would be. Why? Because he'd just had an interesting conversation with a human who had plans for the Sith Empire, and he'd signed on to help her despite the fact that he despised the woman. This meant he had things he needed to do. For one, he needed to finish Lenne's training so that she could defend herself while he was away. He also needed to make sure that she was situated and in a good place. Navella would take care of her, he was certain, but this was a tough business he'd be going into in order to further their future plans. He just hoped she would understand.

Radon Mont

R
Turning his head, he spotted Lenne and smiled at her for a moment. "Hello, dearest," he said before he slipped from where he was sitting and climbed back down the tree. Walking over to her, he noted that she seemed none the worse for wear, which meant Navella had done a good job of taking care of her. This made him rather pleased with the situation at hand. "Were you able to find a dress that you like or will we have to visit another world to find one? I'm fine with either, of course. Falleen isn't too far from some more civilized worlds." Leaning forward, he gave her a quick kiss.

She smiled and took the kiss, feeling slightly shy about open affection with Falleens Prince.
"Oh, yes. I found a nice dress. Your sister assured me you would like it, um..."
Sister. She had a question about that, but not right now. Later.
"How was your time alone while I was away? Did you miss me?"

Radon Mont

R
"Good." It seemed that she and Navella had at least somewhat gotten along, which made him happy. He knew it would be easier for Lenne if she and Navella became friends. It would give her someone to talk to when he wasn't around. "Of course I missed you. Interestingly enough, I ran into a human. A powerful one." Taking her hand, he led her to the base of the tree where he sat down and drew her to sit with him. "She has plans to take over the Sith Empire and wants me to assist her in running it. Somehow she's heard of my control abilities. I said yes, because it can get me access to taking over the Sith Empire, which we can then use to our advantage."

she settled by the tree with him.
"Oh... so you met with another woman..."
She tried not to sound half as jealous as she felt, but she knew it was obvious. She smiled and shook her head to try and make him think she was just joking with him.
"Well, that's nice. When do I get to meet her?"

Radon Mont

R
"Strangely enough she was looking for me. I was just out for a walk and heard about a human and got curious." He shrugged his shoulders, but he could feel the unease from her. Something was bothering her, and he suspected that the fact that he'd met with another woman had something or other to do with it. What in the world had gotten into her? "You probably won't unless you come with me offworld sometime. You needn't worry about it, though. I have every intention of killing her someday and taking over the Empire to use its resources to begin our galactic conquest."

She nodded in response. Every intention... Ugh. What was wrong with her? Being so suspicious.
"So... I have a question about some of the strange customs here...."

Radon Mont

R
"Strange customs, you say? Which one, or ones, in particular?" He didn't think their customs were strange at all, but then again he was from there. To her, everything around her probably seemed extremely strange. Not a problem, really. If something was confusing her, she need only ask and he'd swiftly clarify it for her. He smiled and slipped his arm around her shoulder to draw her close to him. The comfort of being in the gardens had him extremely at ease by comparison to what he normally was. Even more so than he had become just by arriving at his home.

How would she explain it? She didn't want to mention giving away his secret...
"I, well... I shared a secret with your sister and umm... your people have a weird way of 'sealing secrets'. She kissed me? like, um, like this-"
She pressed her lips to his to show him.

Radon Mont

R
Secrets were fine and all. They were, in reality, young girls. Girls liked to share gossip, even Falleen girls did. Did it bother him that they were sharing secrets? No. Then she said that Navella had kissed her, and Lenne demonstrated, which left him surprised. "That's not a way to seal a secret..." So, Navella found herself attracted to Lenne. Intriguing. He, of course, understood why. She was attracted to Lenne for the same reasons he was. She was cute, she was caring, she was fun, and she was dedicated. He understood it, but he wasn't quite sure what to say about it, so he just told the truth. "It means she likes you. It's not hard to believe. She IS my sister. Her liking you is no different from me doing the same. I don't mind if you play with her some. Just don't let her get really attached."

Her cheeks went the bright red of sunset on Falleen. She listened to him, eyes wide in shock. He was... okay with this? How could he be!? That was his sister! She couldn't possibly-!
"I... I didn't know! I can't do, err, that! I am supposed to be your wife! I will never be unfaithful to you! Especially with your own family."

Radon Mont

R
"I consider it more straightening out my sister than anything," he said, scratching his chin lightly with the tip of one of his claws. He understood her apprehension, of course, but he didn't view it the same way. Now he had to get her to see that. "She's young and is exploring. It would be best if she did that with someone that I knew she could trust not to destroy her. At the same time, that someone could help to guide her back to who she should be, get her to see where her destiny is." He couldn't think of anyone better suited to that than Lenne, but he wouldn't press her into. "I don't consider it unfaithful, I consider it a favor."

She was causing her a whole new level of discomfort here. That was his sister that he was essentially telling her to mess around with! This was not normal on iridonia... but maybe this was okay on Falleen. And her future husband was asking her to do it....
"Anything for you, Radon," she sighed, "But um.... What should I, err... do?"

Radon Mont

R
Radon's face scrunched up while he thought about that. What should she do? Eventually, he shrugged his shoulders. "Just go along with her and what she wants. Doesn't matter what it is. She can't impregnate you, after all." He smirked a little bit and shook his head. Honestly, this wasn't a bad thing, all things considered. Would be good for Lenne to get used to a woman's touch. "Try to use your contact with her to guide her. Be her friend, be her lover a bit if she wants, but try to guide her towards looking for a boy, and one that I don't have to beat up for hurting her."

His young soon-to-be bride played nervously with her fingers. Honestly, she had a bit of a crush on another woman once, but that was something she never told Radon. How did he know? DID he even know? Was he using her to entertain his sister while he went ahead with his plans? And all the while, she was a good three or four months pregnant with his child. How interested would his sister even be in her later?
"As you wish."
She looked away, face burning red with shame.
"And um... the wedding?"

Radon Mont

R
Her cheeks looked like they were filled with lava. "Why are you embarrassed, Lenne? You shouldn't be. I am more than grateful to you for this. If she's going to experiment, I'd rather it be with someone I trust more than anyone in the galaxy. Plus I know you'll do it in a way that won't hurt her." He smiled. He wasn't upset at all. In some ways it turned him on, but in general he just wanted her to enjoy herself and help out his sister a bit. There wasn't anything wrong with that as far as he knew. No laws against it or anything. "Wedding is scheduled for a few days from now. Three to be exact. I already have what I'm going to wear, and now you have yours, which means we just get to spend time here for a few days."

Saying that she shouldn't be embarrassed wasn't exactly encouraging her to stop feeling that way. Was he going to share her with his other siblings as well? Sure, his sister could not impregnate her, but what if he tried to share her with his brothers? Was this considered normal to their people? Zabrak did not always mate for life, but they typically only mated one at a time, and a spouses sibling was considered as close as blood and therefore off limits. Such strange new ways here. It would take some getting used to.
"I look forward to being your wife," she replied, resting her head on his shoulder, "You um.... aren't going to want to watch, are you? When I'm with your sister?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom