Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
This line of questioning caused Navella to rethink eating her sandwich for a moment. She couldn't stop, though. She was hungry. Taking a big bite out of the sandwich, she sat there and watched Lenne, chewing slowly before swallowing. "Some were... repeat visitors, I guess. I don't know how serious they were. Clearly not very since he's here with you and not them." She shrugged and went back to eating the sandwich.

She stepped out of line. Asked questions she shouldn't be asking. She already bothered radon with her jealousy, now she'd bothered her only friend here.
"I'm sorry. Forgive me. I shouldn't be thinking such things..."

Radon Mont

R
"Thinking what things?" She looked at Lenne with a quizzical expression. What could she possibly be thinking about that she shouldn't be? The only thing he could think of was... "Are you jealous of the people he's been with in the past? You shouldn't be if you are. Most of those with him were just doing it to be with a Prince. They just wanted him for his power and money. Trollops were probably trying to get pregnant." She shook her head and then smirked a little bit. "Don't worry about it, seriously. You've already got him."

She nodded slowly, reaching for a glass of water to drink. She very nearly opened her mouth to ask what the chances were of him finding a mistress when he got tired of her, but she didn't. She was starting to slowly learn that she didn't need to blurt out every small thought or idea that came to her silly little head.
"Do, um... Do Kings have err.... multiple wives here? It's just... I heard that sometimes Kings have many wives to make more children. Radon never mentioned so...."

Radon Mont

R
"What's wrong, Lenne? Are you and Radon having trouble? These questions are unsettling." Her skin tone shifted to an apprehensive one, amber really, and she watched the young Zabrak sitting across from her. These questions bothered her. She didn't understand why Lenne was asking them. "I've not heard of that happening, but I don't really know. I mean, I don't know of any reason they couldn't, but I don't see why you need to worry."

She let out a slow sigh. Releif.
"I'm sorry. I was just curious. Nothing is wrong. Pre-wedding jitters. I've never married a prince before," she laughed lightly to show she was joking, "I wanted to know what I could expect."

Radon Mont

R
She smiled when Lenne seemed to wave it off. Though she could read most people, Lenne was hard to read because her species was not that of the Falleen. She didn't really know how to read a Zabrak. "Most people haven't married a Prince before. Most people our age have never been married at all!" Giggling, she hurriedly polished off the rest of her sandwich before looking across at Lenne again. This was fun, having a girls day. They would have to do it more often. "What do you want to do now?"

Most people our age... It was true. Lenne was still very young and her husband-to-be was a good deal older. Would that become a problem? the more she thought about things like this, the more nervous she got.
"Oh, I don't really know. What is there to do here?"

Radon Mont

R
Hmm. What could they do? Watching a debate would probably bore them both to tears. Clubbing was out because she'd be like a fish out of water there. She skewed her face up in thought. What would Lenne like to do? "Have you ever been to a Sabacc parlor? We could go to one of those and you could try to learn to read Falleen. Could be useful in the future since it's very hard to do." The only other thing she could think of was going back to the palace and taking a stroll through the gardens, or maybe going for a swim.

Radon Mont

R
She shrugged. "If that's the case, then we can go back. I don't want to keep you away from your fiance." She snickered a little bit, knowing that the two of them probably played hanky panky quite often. Though, she was certain that it was likely that Radon wanted her to come back because he missed her, and the same for her with him. She got the impression that neither of them really liked to be away from the other. That was a good sign, as far as she was concerned. She paid their bill and then stood up again, offering Lenne her hand. "Do you want to go back then?"

Lenne took her hand, nodding.
"I think so, even if just for a little bit," she responded, "I heard someone say that it's best for the baby to be close to both parents. I kind of figure that it's the same thing in the womb too. And... I kind of miss Radon. It's only a matter of time before he has to leave again."

Radon Mont

R
She held Lenne's hand gently as they walked out of the little corner bistro and down the street in the direction of the palace. As they walked, she swung their hands lightly, enjoying spending time with her soon to be new sister. "Why will he have to leave again soon?" Like it or not, Navella didn't really know much about what her brother had been up to lately. She knew he'd stayed away from home longer than most people did, but she didn't know what he'd been doing. This news that he'd be leaving again made her curious. She wanted to know.

Radon Mont

R
A look of frustration came across Navella's face at that. She wanted to know! "Aww, come on, Lenne! He's my brother! I want to know what he's been up to!" She knew it had to be something big if Lenne wasn't at liberty to just tell her. Sure she knew he was trying to create the perfect race and all, but what else? There had to be more to it than that! "Pleassssseeeeeeee?" She drew it out, begging like the young girl that she was. Mostly because she thought it might work with Lenne. She knew it wouldn't work with another Falleen, but Lenne was a Zabrak, so maybe?

Lenne swallowed hard. She was begging. Lenne didn't know how to handle begging.
"No... I mean, I shouldn't... Radon might get mad....'
But she didn't want to make her new sister hate her. She grabbed her arm, pulling her aside behind a building.
"Okay! Okay!" she hissed, "Just... don't say anything?"

Radon Mont

R
Navella blinked as she was pulled off to the side behind a building. Looking around, she expected something bad to happen, but it didn't. She was just left facing Lenne, who didn't really look all that excited to be telling her anything. "I won't say anything, I promise." She grinned, somewhat excited that her little tactic had actually worked. In the future she would make sure to do the same thing. "Tell me, tell me!"

"Radon is...." she leaned in to whisper, "I think he's got plans to run the galaxy himself."
She blushed, turning away, shaking her head.
"I shouldn't say any more. Take me to Radon please."

Radon Mont

R
Radon had plans to run the galaxy himself. That surprised her a little bit. Most Falleen just chose to stick to their own kind and leave the galaxy to tear itself asunder as it always did. The knowledge that her brother was planning to take over the galaxy completely blew her mind. But, there was something else that was taking up most of her mental faculties. She lifted her hand when Lenne turned away and touched her cheek to turn her back towards her before she leaned in and kissed the young Zabrak intensely. But just as suddenly as it happened, she pulled away, entire body turning a deep shade of pink as she stepped back and looked away. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that... We should go." She started walking again.

Lenne was left... shocked. Some sort of Falleen custom? Sealing a secret with a kiss perhaps? There was so much she did not understand about their ways, she would not be surprised. Even so, her face turned the same pink the Falleen girl did when she started walking away. Had Lenne offended her by not responding a certain way?
Lenne said nothing but followed behind. Silent. She could just ask Radon later to explain this strange custom to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom