Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
"Boo," he said when she rolled over to him. Grinning, he leaned to give her a quick kiss. "Yes, morning already. You slept for ages, dear one. I even went on a walk." He chuckled and lifted his hand to smooth her hair down a bit before it cupped to the side of her neck. Thumb brushed against her cheek as he looked at her. His dreams, too, had been beautiful. Except they were of a more distant future, showing them leading a great many people. They were the Emperor and Empress of the galaxy as a whole, united under one front. Their children were numerous. Some were adults, ministers and army generals, some were little ones that still sat in their mothers lap. He'd enjoyed his dreams. "Sleep well?"

Radon Mont

R
Leaning towards her, he kissed her lightly. "Whatever you want to do. Tomorrow we'll be going over things for the wedding. Today is all about us doing what we want before everything goes public and we get married." He reached over and grabbed onto her hand, giving it a squeeze before his other hand moved down to her stomach, resting against it to feel if their little one would kick again or not. He liked to feel their little one moving about. It reminded him that he was soon to be a father, not only married. Excitement and fear welled within him whenever he thought about it, but he was more than ready for it to happen.

The little one inside her was less energetic today. She hadn't really felt it kick since last night.
"Today, I think I want to just take it easy. You know? And I don't think you've given me the full tour of the palace."

Radon Mont

R
Taking it easy sounded wonderful to him. "No, I haven't shown you nearly everything here. The gardens, my little hideaway, the kitchens, the massage parlour, and the dining room. That's all you've seen." There were lots of other fun places to show her in the palace. Some of them dark and sinister, and also ancient. He could probably scare her half to death with some of the places, but that just wouldn't be right for him to do and he knew it. No, he'd just take her to see everything so that she knew everything about the place that she was going to call home. "I'll show you everything, then. Every nook and cranny of your new home."

Lenne stood up and dressed herself for the day as radon talked. The first dress she tried to wear was starting to feel a little tight in the stomach,so she went for something looser. She was going to need more clothes soon. Once she had dressed herself in a plain blue dress, she turned around to face her fiance.
"Well then, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Radon Mont

R
"Mmm?" He looked up to her face when she spoke, eyes settling on her eyes. He'd been watching her get dressed. The snugness of the first dress had been kind of nice to look at. She was such a beautiful young Zabrak. "Oh. Right." He reached out for her hand, taking it gently before he turned to walk away from her, leading her towards the stairs and down into the main portion of their suite. "Let's see. Where to start? Why don't we get the bad out of the way first. Used to be bad, I guess. Now it can be used for good things." He led her out and down the hall to the stairs they'd used before. He led her down, past the level where they'd gotten a massage, and deep underground to where the only light was artificial. Opening a door, he led her out into what used to be the dungeons. "Used to hold people in cells here. Now it's basically a shelter if the planet gets attacked."

She followed down into the dungeons, shivering a little at the darkness.
"So, where do you keep the prisoners now?" she asked, crossing her arms, clearly a little bit uncomfortable.

Radon Mont

R
He walked her along through the place, the cells all situated with better accomadations than prisoners would deserve. Also, many of the cells were stalked with non-perishable food items. "We keep them in a prison, though there are very rarely criminals. No reason for crime when everyone is doing well." They walked to another door, and he opened it up to usher her through into a large room that was decked out in all kinds of training equipment. "Training room. The cells were attached directly to the barracks. Still are. Makes it so that if we do get attacked and have to come down here, we can defend ourselves."

Didn't matter how nice it looked. It was still a place to keep people locked up. Just like she had been locked up.
"Can we.... go somewhere else?" she asked clinging to his arm, "I don't like it here."

Radon Mont

R
Her discomfort was quite evident. Still, he'd said he was going to show her everything. "Right, come on." He led her out of the area designated formerly for imprisonment and into the barracks. It was empty at the moment. Everyone was already out working. He led her through that and they entered a main chamber below the stairs of the entrance to the palace. It was a staging area for guards. He led her across to a wall that looks absolutely normal. One of the bricks, however, was actually a trigger for a mechanism which would open a sliding panel to reveal their path to their next destination. "How about a game? One of these is not like the others. See if you can find it?"

She was so glad to be out of there. To be reminded of where she had been forced to spend a week when she was still with the Jedi, to be reminded of that betrayal....
But it was done and she vowed never to set foot down there again if she could help it. Now he was asking her about the bricks in the wall. One was unlike the others. She studied them closely with a playful smile.
"I can't see it! They all look the same to me."

Radon Mont

R
"Feel." He smirked a little bit and walked in a semi-circle behind her as she explored the wall. It was fun, really, watching her try to figure out what she was looking for. This was almost a test in her control of herself. There was a way to find it, but she needed to feel it. "Not just with your hand, but the Force too. It's there, but it's very subtle. Something that feels off. Trust your feelings." He smiled a little and clasped his arms behind his back as he came to a stop and watched her closely. "Oh, and try a bit more to the left."

Feel. that's what she did. She ran her fingers along the wall, slowly, carefully. Feel with the force too. With the little one in her womb, her senses felt... off. Not weaker, just off. It was hard to pinpoint what she was looking for- until he gave her the hint to go to the left.
"Is this it?"

Radon Mont

R
She was feeling around like a blind woman. He couldn't help but shake his head a little bit. "Why don't you press it and see?" Ironically, she'd actually found the right one, but she seemed hesitant to press it. That made him wonder if she was struggling with her confidence in her abilities or if it was something else entirely? He lifted one of his hands and scratched at his chin with a claw as he pondered what was going on here. He waited for her to press the button before speaking. "Something's bothering you, Lenne. Is something wrong?"

She blushed, hesitating. How was she going to explain the strange things happening to her body?
"It's hard to explain. It's just... ever since, um... the baby, things kinda feel off, you know?"
Very hard to explain. She knew she was muddling up the explanation. He wouldn't get it. At all.
"I kinda feel like I'm walking blind here."
She pressed the brick.

Radon Mont

R
The brick depressed and a panel slid back and to the side within the wall. Despite that, his mind was focused on what she said about walking blind. He stepped over to her and reached out to place his hand gently on the back of her head. "The child is bothering you so greatly that you can't focus?" Was the child perhaps extremely strong in the Force? If that was the case, it might be sapping her control of it by merely being inside of her. That was a troublesome notion, he had to admit. He didn't like that because it put her at risk, and he didn't like her being at risk. "That is a worrisome though, Lenne."

"What can I do?" she sighed, "i can't get rid of it. I just have to deal with it."
Carry the baby to full term and then she would (hopefully) go right back to normal. It was just going to be annoying until then. But it was odd. She'd never heard of pregnancy affecting a woman like this before...

Radon Mont

R
"It's slightly worrisome, though." He ran his hand over her back gently. She was right, though. No matter how worrisome the whole thing was, there was absolutely nothing that they could do about it. She was going to have to put up with it until their little one was born. Hopefully it would get better with time. If not, well, they would deal with that when the time came. For now, he nudged her through the door and then stepped in behind her. The door closed behind them and he motioned towards the stairs. "There are a lot of secret passages like this in the palace. This one leads up to the command center. Do you want to see that, or do you want to bypass it?"

She was sorry to worry him. She was always sorry to worry him. The young woman gave him a reassuring smile, and reached for his hand as he led her behind the wall.
"I want to see everything!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom