Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
The facility was operating at maximum capacity. Radon stood in his office looking over the production that was going on down at the factory floor. So many projects were running through his head. It was impossible to get them all down and created simply because it would cost an arm and a leg to create them all. Though he was certainly quite wealthy, even he didn't have the capability to build everything that he desired to see built. Perhaps in the future, once he'd toppled a few governments and had acquired their monetary funds for himself. For now, though, he had to focus quietly on what he needed to build. Certain things were more important than others, but none of them were going to be done for several months. It took time when things were being invented and he intended to give them the time they needed. The Nubian facility was well hidden.

Turning, he felt out through the facility as something felt off. There was a disturbance growing in his quarters. Walking out of the office, he waved away his personal assistant droid and walked on through the halls, moving past people that barely even looked at him, mostly because they knew he wanted them to go about their work and not beg and grovel at his presence. He approached the door to his quarters and pressed his hand to the bio scanner. It accepted his imprint and the door opened, revealing a darkened main room. He frowned slightly and let his eyes adjust. "Lenne, are you alright? I felt something was wrong." Today was an important day, but she didn't know that quite yet. He would tell her soon.

Sick to her stomach again. Lenne was in the refresher, kneeling on the shiny polished floor vomiting into the sink. Not a pretty sight in the least and certainly not a pleasant feeling. She coughed and spit into the sink, just as she heard Radon in. She quickly ran the water, washing her mouth out at once.
"I'm in here, Radon," she moaned, "Don't worry. Just a little..."
Her stomach clenched and she heaved again into the sink.
Oh the joys of motherhood.

Radon Mont

R
Radon walked through the quarters to the bedroom, and through there into the fresher, where he found her throwing up into the sink. He sighed and walked over to her, putting his hand upon her back. Morning sickness was a regular occurence for her, ever since she'd showed up having declared herself pregnant. It bothered him that she couldn't go for a day without having to expel her stomachs contents as a result of the child that was growing within her. Surely her body should be able to adapt to such a thing. "Only a few more months and then our little one will be born and this won't have to happen anymore for a while." Lifting his hand up, he brushed her hair gently, careful of how his claws moved through her hair to avoid snags as well as to avoid cutting up the top of her head, which would be not so good.

Reaching towards the water, he touched the fingers of his other hand to the liquid and then brought it up to wipe her mouth clear of vomit. She would be alright in a few moments. "I went to check on production real quick. I have something I want us to do today, but it can wait until you feel well enough for it." He did nothing more but stand there offering her the support she so needed in her moment of pain.

She waved his hand away wearily. Honestly, such a fuss over her. It was pregnancy. It was normal to get sick like this, but... so inconvenient! She reached under the running water cupping her hands to bring it to her lips. She finished cleaning herself up and walked into the bedroom to settle down on the edge of the bed.
"I'm fine now," she insisted, "Just need water. Or, better yet, can you have some tea brought up? And some biscuits? And some fruit? And some salt? And some- wait, what did you want to do today?"

Radon Mont

R
She pushed away his hands and he just frowned. Moodiness was normal with her nowadays. She refused to allow him to do some things one day, and then would allow him to do it the next. It made no sense to him, but why would he understand it? He couldn't be pregnant. Nor would he honestly want to be. All he wanted was to ensure that she was alright. Nothing else truly mattered to him. She left the fresher and went out to sit on the bed, making a list of things she wanted. He pulled out his datapad and took down everything before sending the order off. "I want us to leave for Falleen. It's time you meet my parents and we get married. I don't want to wait anymore. I want you to be my wife." Yes, he wanted her to officially be his wife. He loved her. They were going to conquer the galaxy together. They should do so as husband and wife.

Her thin little body stiffened. Meet his parents? She was afraid of that. How was she supposed to make a good impression? She couldn't even make a good impression to her own parents!
"About that..." she mumbled, "I was thinking... why rush it? Why don't you introduce me after we've married?"
At least then he couldn't change his mind when his parents hated her.

Radon Mont

R
He shook his head. "Can't. I'm Falleen Royalty. Doing that, going against the traditions of my people... It would be disastrous for us." Walking over to her, he settled down beside her on the bed. She was apprehensive about meeting his parents. He knew that already. In fact, he knew that a long time prior. it wasn't unexpected. Reaching his hand over to her, he took hold of hers. "Relax. They will like you. Even if they don't, I'm going to marry you and you will be the next Queen of Falleen. That's how things work. I love you, and you love me. My parents will, at worst, accept that." He was certain they would like her, though. What wasn't to like? She was beautiful, gentle, loving and nice. Having her around would be of benefit. She wasn't a Falleen, which they wouldn't like much, but she was perfect. Perfect for him and perfect for Falleen as a whole. She would help perfect their race. Their child would show that.

The young Zabrak shook her head squeezing his hand. Of course he couldn't just run off with her. He wanted the throne too badly to risk offending his people. She would obey his wishes if it meant making him happy, but she would not promise to enjoy it.
"...Alright," she sighed, "When do we leave? Can I eat and pack first?"

Radon Mont

R
"Of course. I already sent for the things you asked for a moment ago." The chime rang at the door right about then. Good timing. He squeezed her hand and walked to the main room and then to the door. Opening it, he accepted the tray from the kitchen staff member that had brought it up to him. Closing the door back, he walked to the bedroom again and brought the tray over to settle it on the bed beside her. She would be able to eat as much or as little as she wanted. It was all up to her. He settled down beside her once more. "They will like you once the shock wears off, dear. Relax. I know you're nervous. I can feel it even." He leaned over and kissed the side of her head gently. "It'll be fine and in about a week we'll be married."

The shock. Because she was a Zabrak? Or because she was incredibly common? Or the news of the child growing inside her? The moment of panic was gone the instant she realized that food had been placed in front of her. She clumsily poured herself a cup of tea (spilling a good portion on the tray) and shoved a biscuit into her mouth whole, too hungry to care about how rude that was. She could get away with it when it was just the two of them. She groaned inwardly when she reminded herself that she was going to have to seriously watch her manners when they eto visit Falleen. It wasn't just any mom and dad she was going to see. These were the proud rulers of her fiance's world.
"A week," she remarked, reaching for her steaming hot tea cup, "Hard to believe."
And it really was. Such a fast moving romance they had. How long has it been since he first seduced her? A couple months? A year at most. She sighed happily, picking up another biscuit to shove in her mouth.

Radon Mont

R
He just sat and watched her eat. There wasn't anything he needed to do elsewise. She was clearly hungry, as evidenced by her shoving an entire biscuit in her mouth whole. Being hungry was fine. Considering that she had a little being growing within her womb, it was understandable for her to need to eat more than she normally would. A little being. He still found it hard to believe, at times, that she had a child growing within her. Not just a child, but their child. A cross between a Falleen and a Zabrak. He hadn't actually known if that was possible until she'd gotten pregnant. Knowing it, he was glad it was possible. "It is, but it is very welcome. There's nothing I'm looking forward to more than this. Not right now." He tapped the ends of his claws against his leg as he sat and watched her eat. "You will be Princess Lenne Mont. All Falleen will have to respect you."

"Princess Lenne Mont," she repeated slowly, as if she were testing the name out herself, "I like it. Lenne Mont. It has a nice ring to it."
She picked up a berry and lightly salted it. Just another peculiar craving of hers. With her long nails she dug gently into the soft skin of the purple berry and licked at the sweet and yet slightly salty juices for a moment before popping the whole thing in her mouth.
"Radon?" she asked after she'd swallowed, "Are we going to live in the palace some day?"

Radon Mont

R
A small smile touched his lips when she said that she liked the name. He was clas that she liked it. If she hadn't, well, he supposed she could keep her own name and they would just be married without sharing a name, but that would be kind of strange. Granted, people would just call her Princess Lenne or Queen Lenne probaby. He liked the sound of Lenne Mont, though. "Yes, someday. When my parents either step down or die it will be our palace." Of course they could live there now, they would just have to reside in the residential wing with his other siblings. They would have their own rooms, of course, but it wouldn't quite be the same as being able to say that the palace on Falleen was theirs for the using. "Our child well be quite well taken care of there, I assure you. Us as well."

The young Zabrak picked up another biscuit and actually bit into it before shoving the rest between her lips. Once she was done, she drained her tea and was done. She rose from the edge of the bed and retrieved a large grey suitcase from the closet, setting it on the bed.
"I need to pack," she sighed, "Aren't you going to do that too?"

Radon Mont

R
"Already done. I keep a bag ready to go at all times in case the base gets found out." Proper planning made living a lot safer. Of course he didn't expect them to get found out given all the precautions he'd taken to ensure that they wouldn't. The people that worked there were never allowed to leave the base. Of course he'd promised them that if the base got found out then they could leave, but that had been an empty promise. In reality, he would kill them all rather than let them leave. Scientists were a dime a dozen, especially the kind who dabbled in illicit ideas. "Not that I really need it. I still have quarters in the palace with my own things within." He shrugged. She would have her own things in such a manner as well. "Do you have your dresses here?"

Well at least he had things in order. Lenne on the other hand was not half as organized. She walked back and forth from the closet to the bed, stuffing clothes and shoes into the case.
"dresses! Right here!" she responded excitedly, pushing fluffy fabric into the case, "What should I wear when I meet your parents?"

Radon Mont

R
"One of the dresses." He chuckled at her question. She was nervous, but exicted at the same time. Could he blame her? She hadn't been to Falleen before and she knew that his people didn't much care for the rest of the people in the galaxy. She had every right to be scared as hell about what she was going to be getting herself into. At the same time, she had him there with her so she didn't really have to be scared as hell, she just needed to remind herself that she wasn't going it alone. He jumped off the bed and walked towards the closet, reaching inside to pull out a suitcase, smaller than hers, of his own. "It doesn't matter which one you wear. Just pick the one that you like to wear the most and go with that."

The one she liked the most... She pulled at bright orange fabric that she had already started stuffing away. A fluffy dress the color of a Naboo sunset. Orange was easily her favorite color.
"This one, I guess," she decided, closing the suitcase, "I'll change when we arrive."

Radon Mont

R
Orange. She looked good in all of the dresses, but she looked really good in the orange one. More than good, really. She looked... stunning. Yeah, that was the right word for her. He reached over to her now closed suitcase and picked it up. He wasn't about to let her go carrying around heavy things when she was pregnant. He knew she had the Force to aid her, so it wasn't that bad, but he still wasn't going to allow it. "Come on then. We're taking your ship. Easier that way. We can work a little on your training during the flight, as well. Would be a good use of our time." She was still in need of training. He figured that he could teach her the things he knew of the darkside of the Force and she could add them to her repertoire of the Light. Good mix. He started towards the door to their chambers.

She let him take her things without protesting and went to follow him out.
"Sure thing. Can you fly though?" she asked, "I just really don't feel like I can do it without feeling sick again."
It wasn't like her at all to let someone else touch her 'baby' like that, but she knew when she needed to give up and let someone take care of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom