Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
At first he didn't really hear what she said because he was so focused on the little one. It was amazing, sitting there and feeling the little being kick. At least that was a good sign that it was, in fact, healthy. Eventually, he snapped out of his pseudo-trance and turned his eyes back to her before rising and offering his hand. "I don't know that we need to. You seem rather competent in saber combat. I sensed your frustration that I wasn't going full speed. You're ready in that regard." He smiled at her and looked at the training sabers. "We'll keep these. Maybe we can use them to keep our kids in line."

Radon Mont

R
That was a good question. What should they do now that training was over? He could think of something they could do, but he didn't particularly care to do that at the moment. Options. What were their options? Well, one was that they could just go find somewhere to sit and they could relax for a little while. Or two, they could go get massages from the palace staff. He liked that option. "How about a massage to ease any tension we might have built up?" He smiled a little, because he knew the massage was a rather sensual one, and she didn't. It would be fun.

Radon Mont

R
He smirked, just a little, and led her off to the palace again. This time they descended within and he led her to a room. There were a couple of beautiful Falleen women here, and they smiled and bowed when Radon and Lenne approached, opening the door for them to enter. Once inside, Radon glanced at Lenne and motioned to her dress. "You'll want to remove your clothing, trust me." He started removing his own until he was completely naked. Folding his clothes up, he set them on a low bench off to the side of the room before he turned to look at her.

the women in here were beautiful. Just the thought of them touching her fiance made her jealous. But then he started to strip and she really felt jealous.
"What is...?"
She pulled her dress down slowly, but there was a slightly suspicious look in her eyes.

Radon Mont

R
"Just trust me." He winked at her as she got undressed. He reached for her hand and drew her towards the tables in the room. There, he helped her to climb up onto the table and lay down upon her back. Once she had done so, he walked over to his and lay down. His was the one beside hers. Lifting his hand, he snapped his fingers and the lights dimmed and in walked the two women. They stripped as well before oiling themselves all up. Now came the fun part. One climbed on top of Lenne, using a little bit of pheromones to ease her as she lay down atop her and began to rub her body all over her. The other was doing the same to Radon.

This was a whole new level of erotic. Why would Radon want her to do something like this? And why was he doing it too? Made her angry. She wanted to walk over there and pull that woman off of him... but the pheromones calmed her down quickly.

Radon Mont

R
It felt really good, having her press her body all over him. This was his favorite type of massage. Regular ones had a tendency to hurt more than they helped, and he didn't particularly care to feel the pain associated with them. This kind of massage, while extremely sensual, was rather pleasant. And for the record, he was not getting any sexual pleasure out of it, and neither was the masseuse. Turning his head, he looked over at Lenne and could feel tension. "Feels good, doesn't it?" He smiled a little, even though he'd felt her anger moments before. Yes, he was messing with her a little, but for good reason.

"I still don't... understand the purpose of this massage," she sighed feeling heat rise in her cheeks.
She was trying very hard to stay angry with him. She was failing though. Failing hard. This was distracting enough to keep her mind on other things and the pheromones didn't exactly hurt.

Radon Mont

R
"Relax. Close your eyes and let your body feel the massage. It's subtle, but your body will feel it if you don't reject it." He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The movement of the naked Falleen woman's body against him felt really good in multiple ways, but not as much as Lenne's body did. That's why he didn't get any sexual pleasure out of it. He just lay there, and allowed the movements of her body to ease the tension and stress out of his body. There was a lot of it. He was good at keeping things down, even hiding them from Lenne, but that just built up inner pressure. This was helping ease it.

Oh, she was feeling it. It was hard for her to not reject it though. First he told her to mess around with his sister and now this? Falleen certainly had strange ways. She closed her eyes as he told her to though. It did actually feel kinda nice....

Radon Mont

R
After a while they flipped over onto their stomachs as the massage continued. This way he turned his head so that he could look at her. Admittedly, seeing her with a beautiful Falleen woman rubbing herself all over her was kind of a turn on, but that he'd save for later. Namely their wedding night. Either way, the massage felt really good. When it was done, the woman climbed off of him and he climbed off the table. Stretching, he smiled and traced a claw down the masseuses cheek in thanks before stepping over to Lenne. "Well? How do you feel now?"

That finger down her husbands (or soon-to-be husbands) cheek was unacceptable. She crossed the room, looked the woman in the eye, then looked at Radon
"When I am your Queen, Radon, I will punish anyone I find you flirting with. You understand that, don't you?"
That was certainly unlike her. There was something almost savage about the idle threat she made to the poor masseuse. Then she smiled, grabbed his hand and the storm was over.
"Come on Radon. That was fun, but I'm hungry again."

Radon Mont

R
"No, you won't." And therein did he bring out the real reason he had suggested this massage. It had been nice, sure, but that wasn't the reason he'd decided to have the massage. That stemmed from her line of questioning because he'd put two and two together. And when she grabbed for his hand, he pulled it back and motioned for the two women to leave. They nodded, went and grabbed their things, and left through a side door so they didn't have to leave the room completely naked. "Lenne you're jealousy is unbecoming of you, and unfitting of the station you'll be going into. I want to know why you exhibit such jealousy, when there is no reason for such. You have absolutely nothing to fear, but you act as if I will leave you at a moments notice. Why?"

he pulled his hand back and her large gray eyes studied him curiously, going larger when she realized what was happening.
"You wanted to make me jealous," she realized suddenly, "You wanted to see how I would react."
She reached out to snatch her dress from him and put it on.
"You know why I'm jealous, Radon. Think for a moment. You picked me out of all the billions of beautiful women in the galaxy? You bedded me, impregnated me. Why? Because I was easy? How many other women were easy? How many other women have you brought home? How many did you plan to marry too?"
For the first time, she was actually challenging him. She was daring him to prove his loyalty to her.

Radon Mont

R
He shook his head. She didn't get it. "Lenne, I could sleep with anyone in this galaxy that I wanted to if I used my pheromones on them. Save for my own species and possibly the Zeltrons. Yet here we are, on my world, you carry my child, and we're going to get married." He reached out and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes when he talked. "It matters not how many women I've slept with in the past. They are nothing. I never planned to marry any of them, and I only slept with them for the fun of sex. Not a single person has ever been as close to me as you are now, dear one. No one but you ever could. I'm years older than you. I should have been married when I was about your age, but I said no to it because I hadn't found the right person. Now here I am, with you. YOU, Lenne. Not someone else. You. Your jealousy is unfounded and baseless. It is a detriment to you, and you should relinquish it at once because there is no reason to hold onto it. I will NEVER love someone as I love you."

She didn't say anything in response to that. She didn't need to. She just stared at him with her large grey eyes, unable to look away even as she leaned in to kiss him in apology.

Radon Mont

R
She kissed him, and he returned the kiss. This had all been a lesson for her. The doubt she had were unfounded and she needed to rid herself of them so that they could focus on their future and she could stop questioning what he was up to. He was not going to leave her and he only loved her. That should be enough for her. Kissing her forehead, he walked to his own clothes and started getting dressed again. "You and I will be together until we're dead, Lenne. I promise you that. Even were I to sleep with someone else, which I won't do unless you're there and participating, I wouldn't love them as I love you. Not ever." Turning back, he offered her his hand. "Now, let's go get something to eat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom