Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Times of Peace?

Nebula.png

AVS Tython
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"Adorable, hm?"
she chuckled and shook her head a little when he finally did let go of her cheeks. Valery then touched them gently, and narrowed her eyes when he patted her head, "The damage is already done. My hair ruined~" she feigned shock and hurt, before turning a cheeky smirk his way.

"Right, yeah. The Captain is probably wondering what we're up to as well." She chuckled and reached for his hands to squeeze them. "Let's go home, then. We still have some plans I couldn't tempt you into earlier." A quick waggle of her eyebrows, and she walked past him with totally necessary hip sway to bump into him.

"You're cooking dinner tonight, though."

Nebula.png

AVS Tython
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

She wasn't expecting that comment, and blushed enough for him to know that he won this little teasing game once more. Despite her loss, she smirked though, and looked into his grin when her hands were squeezed lovingly. This was going to be a passionate night after all their teasing, she could already tell.

But dinner first, as difficult as it would be to sit still and just focus on a meal.

"Yes...dinner first, then dessert." She smiled innocently but he'd understand. "I don't have any plans for the next few days either, so...you're mine~" she grinned wide, and with that said, left to get the Bastion and go back home with him.

She was looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom