Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time off (meret)

(I will make this my last post in the due to My Loa and when we get back we will set something up)
"I will consider your terms but I can't tonight I have business to handle a Zaadja." He took the knife and cut them both a slice of the bread and cheese. He lent back "Do you ride every day its very painful?" He smiled he was a city slicker through and through. He began to eat, her staff once again did her proud. He polished off a few slices of bread and cheese and was about to begin on the strawberries when a red faced out of breath servant hurtled into view "Lucien slammed his fist on the table "He's carrying bad news.

The servant arrived and bowed quickly " M'lady, Your grace I have important news our spies tell us the merchant guild on Zaadja is planning to go into open rebellion, your presence is requested." The servant collapsed against a support beam "I understand ... I apologize Lady Blackmoon but I must go" He stood up and ran off the servant stayed behind catching his breath.

That comment has come up before…I can’t I have business. Meret wanted to say if not now when? She knew he would read her mind. Maybe she was wrong and this was a wrong path for her, for them? Meret wanted Lucien in an obsessive way. She had to question her motives. Was this just a power trip or was she exerting her power to tease him? “Yes, I ride everyday. It does not hurt. The trick is in the inner thighs.” She pointed to her the inside of her thighs and then to his groin. “You must have strong adductors, thighs of steel, so you hug the horse’s ribs to keep your bum slightly elevated, and then you find the horse’s canter and you move with the animal, gently squeezing, elevating, protecting yourself but being in sync as you ride. I must give you a lesson.”

With that said Meret bit the slice of bread and cheese that Lucien gave her. It was salty but a perfect pairing for the red wine. His servant interrupted them and soon Lucien would be gone. It was such an unsatisfying ending to this holiday. Meret was gracious of course I understand, business trumps pleasure, blah, blah, blah Her face was a picture of frustration. Meret handed Lucien’s servant a serving of the picnic lunch. Lucien had departed abruptly again. Was Meret chasing a shadow? It was time for Meret to seek out an oracle to give herself some clarity and confirmation.

Meret returned from Naboo with some answers but more questions. She wondered when she would hear from Lucien. In the mean time she took out maps of the land parcels to select the ones she would give to Lord Cordel. Did she want him close by or a distance from her? Emma was peeking in and observing her scouring over the topographical maps. "Close if you want him near to the heart, far away if you want some privacy." Emma commented knowing Meret all to well. "You sound like my parents, Emma. I think some land with stables might suit Lucien?" Emma nodded. Meret sat in an over stuffed chair and sipped some chilled white wine. She thought about the wording in their contract and how it would raise some eyebrows. It would be outrageous, scandalous, and edgy. What fun! Lucien needed some decadent fun in his life.

The chilled white wine took the edge off of the day. The effect of the alcohol was relaxing and allowed Meret to reflect on the last five years of her life. Last week, she danced a Hapan Tango with Lucien. Six months ago she knew him as Lord Cordel, a tryrant who ruled with an iron fist. A year ago Meret was roughing it with Sargon Vynea and five years ago she became active in politics. Working as a fund raiser for a senator gave her new opportunities and showed her another life.

The arms of the over stuffed cradled Meret's body as she drifted off to sleep. The crackling fire in the brick hearth acted like white sound and sent her into an alpha state, a deep state of relaxation. Her breathing becomes deeper and more rhythmic. Meret's muscles throughout her body become more relaxed. The ability for single-pointedness concentration increased. She experienced a sensation of floating.
Meret found herself in an art gallery where a senator was giving a long, boring speech. She felt compelled to leave the crowd and get some fresh air in the courtyard garden. A handsome man gave her his scarf to cover her shoulders because she was cold, very cold as if she was not wearing any clothes. She felt his arms around her shoulders and then his hands on her neck. His fingers pressed down on her throat. Meret looked at him but could not identify his face. Another man entered the courtyard. The second man's presence stopped the other man from choking Meret. Then Meret was back in gallery drinking sparkling wine with Lucien.

Meret was still holding the glass of white wine when she fell asleep. She moved slightly and spilt the white wine on her lap, and woke up. She remembered her dream and wondered what was the meaning of it all.

Lucien hopped onto a battle ship it was transporting troops to the main square. He pulled a pair of leather gloves over his hands and removed his jacket and coat onto the ships floor. The doors sealed shut and his chief bodyguard handed him his holster with the heavy pistol inside. His slipped it over his arm locking his saber to his belt. The ship left the ground and the ships behind his followed suit.

Ten minutes later they were landed on the roof of the buildings on the main square From the ship that landed on the main hall left a symphony orchestra "Have the soldiers wait on the ships until I give the signal" He said as he stepped out straightening his tie and paced to the edge of the roof. Bellow him a mob was looting and fighting each repeating shouts of freedom from tyranny how they were standing up for themselves. Lucien placed his right foot onto the battlements of the building "Ladies and gentlemen it is time this foolery ended you have thirty seconds to cease this violence before things become ... unpleasant" His voice resounded above the clamor, he was not listened to. "Shame" he sighed to himself as he walked away from the edge. He fired a shot into the air and the orchestra began to play then the troops moved to the edge and opened fire.

Half an hour later the streets were running red with blood Lucien strolled through the bodies as if he were strolling through a park "Clean these up I am paying a visit to the empress of trade I expect this street to be clean when I get back, and summon a team of masseuses this is going to be a long day" He said to the nearest trooper before continuing his stroll.

He arrived at the door and the guards crumpled to the floor clutching their heads as blood poured from their eyes,ears and nose. The doors fell open before him and he walked inside. He passed up the stairs leaving a trail of crumpled bodies. He pushed open a door before him sat an old lady with a huge headset atop he pinch head she wore a sour expression. The empress of trade showed no fear. Clutched to he breast was the deputy governor her son Blubbering like a toddler. Lucien smiled "Deputy governor rise" He said his voice calm. The son snorted drawing back tears and stood up the empress was expressionless. Lucien looked him up and down and withdrew his pistol "Your fired" He smiled and shot the son in the throat. The old women did not flinch. "Summon your guild officials to the court yard" she rose in a robotic fashion and moved to the communication system "We are to have an emergency address come to the court yard of my house" She said in a monotonous fashion her mind was dead. A snap hiss of a saber announced her end as it passed through her neck.

She could still feel his hands around her throat, his fingers pressing on her carotid arteries cutting off her blood circulation to her brain. Meret ripped through data tapes looking for dream interpretations. One “expert” declared that you are all the people in your dream. Meret would be the victim, strangler, and hero. This meant that she was strangling or killing her goals but she could save herself. Another “expert” interpreted that the man had two purposes. He would stop Meret from having a full life experience by cutting her off from the world but he would be there in her life. And a third expert conclusion was there are two men in Meret’s life: a villain and a hero.

She would just have to wait to see how her hand in life played out. She did miss Lucien and acknowledged his flaws. At this point in time Meret knew she was trying to seduce him. That strategy had not worked. She would wait to see if a contract for the parcels of land would materialize. If not she was done courting Lucien. The ball was in his court now. Meret had Endor’s business to take care of.

Lucien pulled a small transmitter from his pocket he contacted Rickard Scot his head bodyguard and Commander of his house gaurd "I am done, bring two guards with you into the trade guild and station the rest in the cloth hall" He placed the receiver back in his pocket and sat down on the empresses throne. His three soldiers arrived shortly after "Put on the clothes of the dead guards then follow me" He moved over to the empresses body and picked up her head. His guards took up position behind him. Half an hour later the sound of a rabble could be heard below Lucien placed his hands behind his back still holding to the head of the empress. He walked out onto the balcony followed by his guards. He stepped to the edge "It is over, You have lost" He said his voice was load but he did not shout he tossed the dead woman's head into the crowd and walked back inside.The guards from the cloth hall moved out to arrest the officials in the court yard then moved onto their families.

Later that afternoon Lucien was back at the throne room. His servants were massaging his neck and hands It had been a long day He shrugged off the servants and lent forward glaring down at the final official of the Merchant guild, He had been the one to reveal the plan to revolt however he had obviously been tortured. He spoke lazily "You have been found guilty of being an accessory to murder on top of 417 counts of treason and 2 counts of High treason However I have taken into account your cooperation in rooting out the rest of your treasonous organisation, I therefore sentence you to 59 years imprisonment with hard labor." He lent back and gestured for his servants to continue "The families of each of the officials have a choice either to be absorbed into my service or hanged the tongues of those who choice option one are to be removed and then they are to be left alone" He said to his chief executioner as the final official was dragged off. He then turned to his assistant "I think a dinner party is in order, organize one for tomorrow and invite lady Blackmoon over to discuss our agreement." He said then tilted his head back and closed his eyes. His assistant nodded and hurried off.

In the aftenoon’s last light Emma ran to Meret’s cabin. She bust through the door with all the energy of a sugared up lad at the fair. “Lady Blackmoon, Meret where are you, girl? I have news!” Meret heard Emma tear through the cabin “Emma what is it?” Almost out of breath Emma replied “I’ll help you pack..” She smiled “Oh really and just where is it that I am going?” Emma showed Meret the invitation from Lord Cordel. In a soft laugh Meret “ well thank you Lucien. Emma notify Lord Cordel that I will be attending his dinner party.”

Meret with the help of Emma packed a variety of clothing and accessories. For this trip she would dress like a princess and take a private ship. Image was just as important as timing and location. She put her hair up in elegant little curls with small rose buds nestled in her locks. A thin gold diadem rested above her brow, a form fitting candlelight velvet gown trimmed in gold and scarlet completed her ensemble. In a short time Meret boarded the small pleasure ship and departed Endor.

Lucien was in an O so rare state of tranquility. The stress of rebellion melted away under the hands of his servants. Then a messenger burst through the door thundering around Like a rancor in a pottery shop "Lord Cordel , Lady Meret has accepted your invitation" He shoated. Lucien groaned but did not open his eyes then the messenger began to choke, He continued to choke until his face was blue, his eyes were bloodshot and his heart had stopped. Then Lucien dismissed his servants ,with a wave of his hand, and walked out. He didn't suffer loud fools well.

His transport pulled up at the space port half an hour later He waited in the vehicle and instead sent his assistant to watch for the ship, Lucien would join him later. Zaadja was cold and Lucien's car was warm his choice was easy.

Meret hands looked blue. She put on her fur lined gloves as they approached the landing strip. The temperature dropped as they descended. Meret wondered what Lucien had planned for they dinner. It’s not as though they could watch Wisties or go horseback riding. She had the details of the land parcels on data tapes. The ship docked and Meret saw Lucien’s assistant waiting for her. She disembarked the ship. She held the hem of her gown with one hand and carried a satchel in the other. The porter carried her personal bag, then gave it to Lord Cordel’s assistant. Meret could see her breath as she spoke. “ Good to see you again?”

She followed him to Lucien’s; he opened the door and she slide into the warm vehicle. The door shut and Meret had the urge to lean close and kiss Lucien but she didn’t. She held out her hand expecting a kiss on her hand. “Do you remember the last time I rode in your car? I was dealing with my don’t touch me phobia and I scooted my legs close to your legs so my hips would not be close to your body? Hmm I think this is our forth date?”

Lucien's assistant remained entirely professional "As ever My Lady" He said with a slight smile. He took her main bag and carried it to the car placing it into the trunk then he opened the door to allow Meret to enter. Finally he moved to the front passenger side and gt it then the car pulled away.

Lucien took Meret's offered hand and kissed it softly "It's good to see you again" He smiled as the car pulled away "Yes I do remember, You were the newly minted governor and I was the nasty evil man" He said. The car slowed and a soldier knocked on the window. Lucien sighed and wound the window down and put his left hand out the ring that identified him as governor, The gaurd apologized profusely, Lucien shook his head "The car is distinctive remember it if I am stopped again you will be held personally responsible and arrested" He chided the gaurd and then shut the window before ordering the gaurd to drive on. Security had become tighter since the revolt however Lucien was not stopped again.

The car pulled up outside the palace and four now mute servants stepped forward to let the pair out of the car Lucien's butler awaited them inside and the servants who had helped the pair out moved to collect Merets bag.

The car stopped in front of the Governor’s palace. Meret was taken back by the architectural splendor of his residence. It was a far cry from her rustic cabin and the rural hunting lodge. She took his arm and they ascended the marble steps. “My dear Lucien, what do you have planned for the evening? I am looking forward to it, oh I brought some maps for you to look at, land on Endor.” She waited to see his reaction. A sly smile crossed her face as if she had been a naughty child. Meret gave his arm a squeeze.

"Well I planned to look over these maps of yours whilst my servants prepare the ballroom for the dinner party I'm holding tonight, what were you planning to do?" He replied. The moved up to the door which fell open at their presence. Lucien brought Meret inside. The butler greeted them with a small bow "Welcome back My lord, your ladyship" He said cordially as he rose. Lucien turned to him "Have Lady Blackmoon's bags taken to the Ivory room in the west wing and bring tea, coffee and biscuits to us in the main drawing room" The butler replied with a nod. Lucien turned to Meret "Shall we he said gesturing toward the drawing room.

“ I plan to be there as you look over my maps, making suggestions, making curt remarks, making trouble. Maybe I’ll take a nap and then freshen up for the party…” As they walked to the drawing room Meret was thrilled to be in the same building with such iconoclastic art pieces. The beveled mirrors reflected her beauty. The marbled floors echoed her footsteps. The scent of fresh baked biscuits announced time for tea. The tea set was brought into the drawing room. Delicate porcelain cups and saucer were so fine they were translucent. Meret’s father would be proud of her where her mother would whisper in her ear “It’s just things, things that can be taken away; no one can take your life experiences away.”

Fresh cream, amber honey and golden butter decorated the mahogany tray. Meret was just starving she sat down and waited for Lucien to begin. A servant poured her a cup of tea, the aroma was rich and spiced. She was ready to show Lucien her land maps.

Lucien took his seat across from the coffee table it was a well polished Leather armchair with a high back. He lent forward picking up a cup, He took a sip the laid it down on the Lamp stand. A smile crept across his face "I see your mother would disapprove, My mother would think exactly the same ... I think we will get along swimmingly" He lent forward "Shall we take a look at these maps then?" He asked grabbing a biscuit. He lent back dipping the biscuit finger into his tea.

Meret and Lucien had their differences but they also shared many things. They both enjoyed being in control. They both enjoyed challenges. They both enjoyed victory. Meret pulled out of her satchel three data tapes. Each one projected different topographical areas: a mountain parcel, a lake parcel, and a parcel of land adjacent to Meret's cabin near the stables. Each had prime qualities for development. She wonder which one he would select. Teasingly she asked "Would your mother disapprove of me? I bet your father would approve. " She supported the delicate cup in the palm of her hand while she observed Lucien's reactions to the each selection of land.

"My mother ... would disapprove of this" He said gesturing to the room "She would disapprove of my methods, you would be the only thing she approved of" He said He glanced over the data pads before selecting he one with the lake. He had always wanted a boat. "This one looks good, any building restrictions I should know about?" He said placing the data pad back down. He wasn't planning to build any thing too extreme but he did want a considerable mansion and boat house. He picked up his cup again. Tilting his head "And what pray tell would you like in exchange for this land? I won't insult you by suggesting money so what will it be?" He had a slight smile he already expected what the answer would be.

"No building restrictions but all construction would have to be approve by my environmental engineers and waste would be properly recycled. The Lake area is beautiful and just perfect for a sailboat..." Meret put her cup down and bit her lower lip. "One night with you. You can pick the venue. Your place or mine? or a neutral undisclosed location? " She poured herself another cup of tea and took a bite out of her biscuit. It was a playful contract and would inspire gossip. Meret enjoyed this so untraditional tryst. "As soon as you choose a venue I'll transfer the deed to your name."

"I don't do one night stands, You want me you keep me" He said laying his cup down "I have an alternate proposition we go steady as they say, then sometime soon we get engaged throw the biggest party the unknown regions has ever seen then you get your night" He lent forward "That is my offer so what do you say?" He smiled a little "Of course their are less clean ways to get land if you don't accept my offer" He said with a cheeky wink. Outside one of the footmen was listening intently this discussion would be the talk of the servants hall until Lucien's butler heard it and the all conversation on the matter would stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom