Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time off (meret)

Lucien smiled as he heard the suitcase thunder down the stairs, then Emma opened the door "Thank you Mrs. " He said as he stepped into the living room taking a seat in an arm chair and putting his feet up. He rose only when he heard Meret descending. He met her at the bottom of the stairs and replied to her greeting in an equally warm way "I am very well thanks to you, Darling you are a Lady you can't be late I was simply early" He smiled and hugged her, clicking at her luggage with his left hand, his servants got the message and began loading the transport.
He released Meret soon after her sweet perfume still settled on his jacket. Sunny came out of the kitchen his face covered in crumbs Lucien laughed, Sunny was growing taller every day. Lucien knelt down cleaning sunny's face with his handkerchief. "There we are you look presentable again now" He smiled standing up. His staff indicated the transport was ready so Lucien took Merets arm "Shall we he smiled gesturing to the transport.

Meret gave Sunny a hug and took Lucien's arm. She felt uneasy as they boarded his ship. They settled in and were on their way to see her father. Meret touched up her make-up as the ship descended into orbit around Naboo. Then the ship descended to the ground. Theed was seen from the air in all it's gloria. The flowers were in bloom. Meret's father had a gandola, a flat bottom boat, for the couple to ride down the grand canal to the Queen's Palace where they would have a light meal. The boat was decorated with the Blackmoon 's family crest....
"It's like a debutaunte's coming out ball. My father never thought he would see the day when I would do the proper thing...we could rock the boat and see if we could dunk the gondolier in the canal?"

Lucien looked out on the beauty of Theed and knew immediately that his wedding would be perfect. He smiled at the Gondolas pageantry. Lucien and his soon to be father in law would get along swimmingly it seemed, the sight of the Blackmoon family crest reminded Lucien that he and Meret needed one for their new family. He strolled over to the boat having Linked arms with Meret. He laughed as Meret suggested trying to tip the Gondolier into the canal "Well in truth you are a debutante and you deserve the special treatment, Now as fun as it sounds to ruin this mans day it feels unfair and I doubt your farther will be pleased" He smiled "Perhaps on the way back"

They approached the boat and Lucien rushed to get in first in order to help Meret and Sunny in. Once every one was in Lucien began to relax, watching as their luggage was loaded onto transports. This reminded Lucien of the joys of employing servants, he was glad that only he had to focus on was his beautiful fiance and this beautiful planet. Lucien turned to Meret placing his hand on hers "Darling before we arrive is there anything I need to know about your farther?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom