Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time off (meret)

“I have duel citizenships actually triple if you count Endor. I have diplomatic immunity that would be transferred to you as my husband. My father will do anything; move mountains to have my wedding on Naboo and not Kiffu…” Her footsy play under the table was not as successful as anticipated. Meret stretched her foot out to her jewel-encrusted heel to slip it back on when it was stuck on something. She moved her foot to the side and then up and down and it was trapped by Lucien’s trouser’s pant leg. She was fine as along as they were seated at the table. If they were to dance she would have to duck under the table and free her shoe.

(Is this a ploy to place me in a revealing Position)
Lucien nodded that was good news at least. A server entered and whisked the plates away and replaced them with a fruit sorbet. Lucien smiled "I am beginning to like your farther" He lent over and touched her hand, sensing that his darling wife to be wished him to be more romantic "I really am cruel showing you off to all my friends and their wives they will be quite jealous" Lucien noticed his leg seemed to be pinned to the floor this was quite a problem "We appear to be stuck dearest"

She mentally told Lucien that her father would also so enjoy and welcome his finesse and appreciation the finer things in life and that would keep me away from scruffy looking nerd herders and speed jocks. The fruit sorbet had a delicate which complimented the hearty meal. The warmth of his touch made Meret smile. yes, I want everyone to see that I am yours, I don’t mind it. I am sure you are making others jealous. She felt his leg trying to move. “My jewel encrusted slipper has attached my foot to your trouser. We need a distraction so I can drop down and extract the culprit. Or do you want to go down under…the table and undo me?” Meret grinned and waited for a response.

Lucien smiled in reply "I can't take you any where it seems" He called over one of his newer servants a mute boy bearing a tray filled with used cutlery The boy bowed as best he could, Lucien remained facing away and spoke in hushed tones "You miss your mother" He stated, the boys mind was an open book "Do me a single favor and you shall be reunited ... Take one of those knives and stab Rickard Scott in the hand" He remained facing away but the boy could be hurriedly scurrying over. Moments later a roar of pain echoed through the hall, Then a sound akin to an egg shell shattering. People hurried over. "Now's our chance" Lucien stated. He had not expected Rickard to kill the boy ... It did however save time. He slowly slid beneath the table to release his trouser.

Tears filled her eyes but she did not cry. Screams filled her mind letting Lucien know this was not of her liking. “ A distraction? I was thinking a toast, dimming of the lights, a flaming dessert. What kind of a cold-hearted queen do you take me for? Excuse me…” Meret stood up and walked over to Rickard Scott and stared into his eyes. Then addressed him “If you ever cross my path I will personally kill you with my own hands." She picked up the slain boy, blood staining her pale gown; she marched through the ballroom and out of the palace. One of Lucien’s staff members approached her. She gave the dead boy to him, then she removed her jewelry which was worth thousands of credits. She gave her jewelry to the staff member her and asked a favor. “Promise me, promise. That this boy will have a proper burial.” She returned to the palace, avoiding the party and went to her room.

Meret removed her velvet gown and threw it in the trash. She washed her hands several times, then her face. Meret pulled the sweet rose-buds out of her hair. She dressed in a simple leather jacket and matching pants. Meret grabbed her gear and stuffed it into a bag. And last act of defiance as she was leaving; she threw the data tapes with the land parcels on the floor and crushed them with her booted feet. She sent a departing thought, to Lucien it would be more honorable to be your whore than your wife.

Lucien stood up slightly in shock watching as Lady Blackmoon stormed from the room. The colour drained from his face, he was speechless. For all his power and knowledge he didn't see that coming. Across the room quiet muttering erupted, Lucien paced to the centre of the room the muttering grew in volume and the orchestra stopped "Out" Lucien said his voice quiet.No one moved, He spoke again this time much louder "Everybody out, go home" People stopped then hurriedly began to file from the house. Lucien began a slow walk to his bedroom, He passed by the servant "Send Lady Blackmoon her jewelry back I will pay for this" The servant nodded and carried the boy and the jewels away. He walked up the stairs loosening his bow tie. Having entered the room he collapsed against the door. it would be more honorable to be your whore than your wife. Lucien frowned "Perhaps it would" he replied then closed off his mind.

(Please see http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19399-a-man-of-many-words-lucien/#entry238655 ,This is the Night You left him)
Lucien awoke in bed with a colossal hangover. He sat up clutching his head and trying to remember what had happened the night before, it soon came back to him. He collapsed back down into his pillows and began to think over ways to fix this mess he had landed in. His thoughts were disturbed however by the sound of hushed arguing outside You go in with it, no You , FINE!. The door creaked open and the two tiptoed inside. They were quite surprised to see him awake and made haste to lay out his breakfast then run off again.

Hours later he found himself in front of meret's house just outside the boundary having placed a music box Playing the same song the band had played when they had first danced and a box of expensive truffles stuck to the box was a note with an apology written on it. @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Meret spent all of her trip back to Endor writing her resignation. How could she live in a system, a faction that was so cruel? She thought that was good in Lucien but apparently she was wrong. She would review her resignation letter over the next few days not wanting to do anything in the emotional state that had affected her so deeply. Lucien could see into her mind, her heart and her soul; why did he not see her reverence for life?

Emma came running up the circular staircase that ascended the look out tower where Meret was observing the migration burgundy striped butterflies. In her hands the housekeeper help the music box and the gold box of truffles. Meret spoke before Emma opened her mouth ” I know, put it down I will take a look when I am ready. I saw him, you can go.” When Meret was alone she opened the music box and listened to the Hapan Tango. Her lips smiled as she recalled dancing ever so close to Lucien. She heard her mother’s voice “they are just things, you need someone who will hold you tight when it is cold, someone who will kiss you with the passion of a Kiffar warrior, someone who honors you…” She closed the box knowing Lucien was incapable of passion. She read his note and again her mother’s haunting voice challenged the precise choice of Lucien’s word…”his actions are deafening, his words silently seduce you.”

Meret slowly trudged down the spiral staircase and entered her cabin. She walked into the kitchen and gave the box of truffles to Emma. “Here share these with the staff. I am going to soak in the hot tub.” Meret walked to the back of her cabin and fired up the wooden hot tub. She went into the cabana, removed her clothes, and wrapped her naked body in a towel. She was all alone so she removed her towel and eased her sun kissed body into the bubbling blue water.

(See now isn't this much more fun than a straight up marriage )
Lucien was slightly dejected to see his plan had not worked. He would need to work harder it seemed, but he would need help ... He scanned over the house till he found the women he wanted. Emma the house keeper. He reached into her mind and spoke "I need your help, meet me outside" He said. He hoped she would come, If not well then he would need to think harder.He paced up and down outside the house. He needed her to come out

Emma was preparing a meat stew when she heard a voice."What, I'm cooking?" She looked around and no one was there. She returned to chopping the hunks of meat into smaller cubes. She was curious as to who this voice belong to. Emma washed her hands, dried them and started towards the door. The voice was a familiar one which stopped her dead in her tracks. She returned to the cutting board and picked up the ax like clever and hid it in her apron. Then she stuck her head out the kitchen door to see if she was correct. No one was there.

"I'm Outside under the tree in the front garden" He spoke again into her mind "Please I need your help" He said pleading with her, It was a strange feeling having to beg it felt ... wrong. He slumped against the tree trying to make himself just a little harder to see it would have a less than desirable effect if Meret saw him. He kept scanning the area for the house keeper. He was unarmed so the thought of the house keeper bearing a cleaver was worrying.

Emma stumped through the cabin and out to the veranda. Apparently, he could read her thoughts so Emma sent him a message Lady Blackmoon is in the back of the cabin "Show yourself !" She stood in front of the tree.

Lucien stepped forwards his hands raised "I'm not here to cause any harm" He put his arms down "I need your help in regaining Her Ladyships trust, can you help me?" He asked his tone considerably weaker than normal. Lucien had not changed at all since meeting her she had just seen his less desirable side he just needed to re-enforce his desirable attributes to highlight the good that remained in him, Merets house keeper would know how to do this.

Emma grasp tightened on the handle of the meat clever that was buried deep in her apron pocket. She cocked her head to one side as a floppy eared mutt would to hear better because she did not believe him. "Stay where you are, Lord Cordel, what is your plan and how can I help you? You know her heart is broken; she tried to fit into your world, she tried to please you...but at this point in time, I dare say that a common Joe would make her happy, make her a mother, make her feel love. Can you do that? honestly? Do you have her best interests at heart or is she just another thing, an ornament to be put on display? Will you hurt her again?"

Lucien nodded and stepped back "I don't have a plan I don't know how to fix this that is why I need your help you know her best, I need advice how do I convince her to talk to me?" He frowned "I do and that is what I aim to change, and she did fit and she did please me and I certainly want to try very hard to give what she needs. She isn't just an ornament and I didn't and still don't want to hurt her. I am changing but it takes time harsh, evil perhaps has been all I ever was and I can't change on a snap. I have a question for you, you are a housekeeper for a senior politician therefore it is clear you have experience in housekeeping, If you decided you wanted to retrain as a ... soldier for example would you not ever make a mistake?" He said he meant no offense or criticize but he wanted her to see that his actions were not malicious but a mistake.

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

To win her heart it will take a big, big expression of faith on your part. I can make a few suggestions but I hardly think that you would do any of these. Here’s one idea: exchange positions with one of your servants for a day. Let him order you a round. You eat his food. And then write something about your experience. Rescue stray animals and find good homes for them. Go on a humanitarian expedition and help impoverished tribes. Make something with your own hands and give it to her. Take her moonlight sailing and count the stars….Damn I can think of one hundred things you can do! Why can you not think of one thing.” Emma pulled out her meat clever from the apron pocket, turned around and walked back into the cabin. She sighed with a great sense of great frustration.

Lucien called after her "Thank you" He consider doing several of the above options and he would begin by becoming a servant for the day, but it would not be in his own house it would be in meret's and it would mostly be in secret he would have it recorded. He walked away from the house and into the town, buying first a Holo vid camera. Then he looked around for a homeless child he found a little boy who appeared to be orphaned, He approached the boy and knelt in front of him Holding a significant number of credits in front of him, it was certainly enough to buy a basic house and furniture outright "I will give you this money If you help me all I need you to do is follow and record me when I tell you, deal?" He said softly. The boy nodded vigorously. Lucien stood up "lets begin by getting you some clothes" He said leading the boy out into the high street.

Lucien passed through the servants entrance carrying a tray of bread he had just paid one of Meret's servants to give him. He had also paid money to get the servant to go home and trade clothes with him. He placed the tray down on the counter and spoke lacing his voice with the force and fiddling with the minds of the kitchens occupants "I have collected the bread, What am I required to do next Mrs.?" He said addressing the house keeper. If his plan was working people would think he was a servant and not a Lord as they knew him to be. Behind him the boy stood silently filming.

Emma looked at the servant briefly. “ Mrs. Bean, Emma Bean, you are new hey? First you must learn about the kitchen, where the pots and dishes and utensils go, Glass on the first shelf, durasteel on the second, iron hanging pot rack over the kitchen island bar. To help you with this task you can wash all those.” Emma pointed to a stack of dirty dishes and burnt pots left from cooking the evening meal. “After that we are going to skin and butcher a few animals that the hunters killed today.” Emma’s eyes squinted and looked at him in a questioning way. “Do you have a problem with that?”

Meret walked through the kitchen and stared at the new servant and then looked at Emma. “New?” Emma nodded yes. Meret's mood was less engaging after her break up with Lucien. She returned to her conversation with Emma. “I am going to eat some berries in my bedroom.” Meret scooped up some of her homegrown berries and waltzed off to her bedroom. She opened the window shutters so she could watch the sunset and the moon rise.

d72529d58b9ea157dc6ff51ff40ecf9a.jpg

He watched Meret Leave he greeted that with mixed emotion because although she had ignored him it did mean his plan was working. "Not a Problem at all Mrs." Lucien said returning to reality, showing more confidence than he felt. He strode over to the sink and gulped the boy remained behind him filming. Lucien took the first pot into his hand his flesh began to crawl as he pushed it into the foamy water. Scrubbing was not Lucien's strong suit but he got it done eventually, probably slower than a trained servant would have been, and all the items found their way back to their appointed place. His hands were wrinkled and his neck already hurt he wondered how these servants managed it. "I have washed up Em... " He caught himself "... erm Mrs, the pots are washed I'm ready to deal with the animals" He said doing his very best not to sound to well spoken. He silently awaited Emma to lead him to the animal, he just hoped this butchery was easier than it looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom