Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Thyrsus; Home of the Thyrsian People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT-137 LT-137 This submission is a work of art.

Just a few minor technical things:
  • In Out of Character Information, you're missing the Permissions field. If none are required, you can just write n/a on it.
  • In General Information, you're missing the Location field. I know you've added the Coordinates to the submission, but we need the template to appear in full - no removing from it, though adding to it is fine.
  • In Government and Economy, please link the groups mentioned in Affiliation.
Please tag me back once these edits are done and I'll be happy to move this along :)

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter - Nothing was intentionally removed, rather missing or never updated. With that being said, I've added both fields and included a screenshot of the planet's rough location.

When it comes to the Affiliation fields, however, are where things get tricky as only one of the groups is valid enough to be linked. The United Clans of Mandalore Usergroup wasn't remade after the site migration, and while there is an Echani Compact Usergroup - it technically isn't the same one that's involved in the planet's history, and it wouldn't be fair to those writers to forcibly link them to what's written here. They just follow an unfortunate naming scheme, lol.

LT-137 LT-137 It's all good, these things happen. I accidentally removed a few fields myself in a submission just last week :) Thank you for editing back in. As for the affiliation - once you've added this explanation in the reply, it's fine. Thank you for that edit as well.

Looking real good - this submission is ready for secondary approval!

Srina Talon Srina Talon - Expansions and Fixes made. List detailed below:

Modifications:
  • Fixed the Font size.
  • Changed System and Region fields to better reflect the canon information of the Six Sisters.
  • Updated the Grid Coordinates to match the Wookieepedia article, and technically the new Chaos map.
  • Removed Silver Jedi from affiliation field.

Zak Dymo

Z
LT-137 LT-137

I'll be conducting this review for you. You've been through this process several times with this submission now, so I imagine this step will be quick.

1. Region.
Region: Inner Rim.

As per the current template, please link Inner Rim here.

Aside from that, you have several lists in Immigrated Species and Local Fauna that don't provide for a reference. I'd suggest considering linking some of the more uncommon elements here, but otherwise I'm ready to stamp this when the above edit is made.

Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom