Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread ideas | 2 Characters

I have two characters set up for different open or private threads, so I'll post some of the ideas I have.

Hexus: A sleeper ship era AI seeking to turn the galaxy into a giant computer, currently low on supplies for their automated fleet.
Chris Walker: An officer from a militaristic human world seeking to secure its survival.
  • Diplomacy threads
  • Small (corvette-cruiser) scale space combat
  • Boarding actions (1v1)
  • Ground battles and small scale armored warfare

If you're interested shoot me a DM on the SWRPChaos discord, PM me here on the site, or reply to this post

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Elysium Empire will happily give Chris Walker and The Nothmiro Federation covert military support in case of Eternal Empire invasion. OOCly this would require cooperation with The Eternal Empire of course, unless you just want to NPC some Elysium troops, in which case you have my permission.

The Elysium Empire will happily give Chris Walker and The Nothmiro Federation covert military support in case of Eternal Empire invasion. OOCly this would require cooperation with The Eternal Empire of course, unless you just want to NPC some Elysium troops, in which case you have my permission.
The Eternals aren't Walker's biggest concern, that would be the Brotherhood of the Maw since we've had a since abandoned skirmish thread.

Our AI's should get together and do lunch.
Sure, what ideas do you have for the two AI's meeting?

Sure I mean it might just last 3 posts, no idea, never done AI talking to AI before :D. That's why it's probably a good idea to be part of a thread rather than just a convo. Unless you had potential plots for the two devils in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom