Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member of the Month This Month's Member of the Month

Join me in welcoming Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar as April's member of the month.

I feel like we've just dropkicked open the standard of not memorializing Major Faction Owners, so what's one more. I've been very against it in the past, as for members of note in leadership positions within the community, it's been my opinion that our egos are the biggest villains on the forum. So it's a bit poisonous to continue the trend, or that's the way I've perceived it in the past.

But with the everchanging landscape of Chaos, and the vast amount of Major Factions that have and do exist - it seems like we've ostracized a lot of members who put in a great deal of work to this community, and constantly tell members of this community that wish to step up into leadership roles that there is no reward, no one's got your back.

Which just isn't true. A lot of these guys push a lot of good stories, bring a lot of good content, and overall do exactly what we all want to do - focus on the stories and the reasons why Chaos exist.

Irveric's ultimately one of those guys.

Congratulations on Member of the Month!

f42.png

Congrats Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom