Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that everyone else does but you don't

Successfully RP a NFU. Ugh, how you can even play with such boring characters? Sorry, but just sayin' how I feel about them.

Duel.

Love anything army/military-related.

RP characters who follow the same ideals I have. I have tried. It's impossible. Gets too personal.

Tell anybody what I really think of something. Another thing I've tried. Too much drama. Don't want to do that anymore.

Try to use non-PG-13 words in Chaos. I automatically use a word from the Star Wars which is equivalent to what I want to use.

Reveal that squirrels have already taken ov- ... kark.

Sugar

Let's Have a Little Fun
In no particular order:

• Not make a martial artist character. I do at least one on every board I go to, and Vorhi is that one on here.
  • Actually win fights. Vorhi's records is 0-2-3, with two draws on account of environmental damage/running to save endanger people.
  • Play a sane, rational person. A lot of characters around here seem really level-headed and reasonable. My most practical characters are a deathbot turned lawyer and a blind hobo with a degree in staring at dead bodies and looting them.The others are all mentally unstable killers, except for Olidiv, who is basically Tony Stark as played by BRIAN BLESSED!!!!
  • Avoid doing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much research on an idea. Like, way way too much.
  • Actually get lethal with this factory stuff. My best factory submissions are a fake lightsaber and a ship who's only weapon system is designed to let it run the hell away. An a planet no one cares aboot.
  • Resist snacks. I am bad at will saves agaists snacks, especially nachos and buffalo wings.
  • Not wear flashy outfits. Even with species that are traditionally unclothed, like Olom and Sugar here, I dress wildly with them. Vorhi dresses like a zen monk, Ash wears three-piece suits, and Olidiv wears whatever gets him on the cover of "Alien's Quarterly" or "The best dressed periplepodae list"
  • Not screw around with linguistics. Periplepodae is a fake nomenclature I just made up for "extra-limbed" on this post. I have a problem.

That's what I can think of so far.

Falcon Rekali

F
-Write purposely slutty characters
-Write aliens that are obviously alien (it's not that I don't, I just never have...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom