Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that everyone else does but you don't

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Pretty simple. For me, it's collecting threads. Yup. Don't do it. Tried to do it, got bored, didn't bother. Also, update character profiles.

- The Factory. I've only made...five submissions? And other people get more use out of them than I do.
- Wookiee-diving contests for obscure Force powers.
- Invasions. Tried one once. I can't understand the appeal.
- Fleeting. Ditto the above.
- Post IC. Whoops. <_<

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

One day, you and I shall finish a thread!

Never fleeted, never will. Also don't Wookiee search for obscure powers because I'm happy with just smashing things in ridiculously destructive and straightforward ways.

Tracyn Seren said:
update character profiles
So much this. I don't think i ever did update Strask's. Ever.

Write love scenes and over-sexed characters: I don't care what Circe or whoever else are doing, I can't write like that.

Stick to the standerd usage. Telekinesis? Shut down a saber, reverse Trakata style. Mind trick? Convince an opponent to stop fighting. Who needs opscure powers?

I never can seem to do a human. Anarya's half-blooded, and Tarian never did anything.

I've never gotten enough ships to fleet. Starfighters are fun, but the huge ships? Naw, too many things at once, and too expensive.

And I've never been to Boston in the fall......
[SIZE=8.181818008422852px]Please tell me someone gets that reference.[/SIZE]

Likewise on the Invasions. There’s just something lacking in the ones which are great and dramatic battles for the fate of planets…being decided by a dozen 1vs1 duels. Urg.
Update bio threads. I don’t do it, as a rule. They’re there to show how my character started, not every step of the way.
RP male characters…well with one exception. I guess there’s reasons….
Get promoted to Master…except for Phylis. :p Always seems like I never get nominated.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valeria Aetani said:
Likewise on the Invasions. There’s just something lacking in the ones which are great and dramatic battles for the fate of planets…being decided by a dozen 1vs1 duels. Urg.
Update bio threads. I don’t do it, as a rule. They’re there to show how my character started, not every step of the way.
RP male characters…well with one exception. I guess there’s reasons….
Get promoted to Master…except for Phylis. :p Always seems like I never get nominated.
What are you talking about? There's plenty of spice and stuff in invasions. Heck, just in Teta Kiskla had a one on three duel! We might have to lock her up for being too adventurous.

[member="House Ak'lya"] - "And if anybody asked we'll just telll you.... We don't do anything!" Can't belive someone else knows the pirates that don't do anything, lmao,
Veggietales ftw. I grew up watching that. :)

PvP: Not my strongest suit by far, as I'm constantly terrified of seeming overpowered or being accused of godmodding. Also I'm not very good at writing combat against another writer. This is true for fleeting as well, as I've never done it and probably never will.

Fight me, bro: I have little to no desire to duel other characters, both IC and OOC. I have ever only fought one character on this site in an actual 1v1 duel, and that time ended up a draw. Thurion doesn't kill people, simple as that, nor do I wish to end the life of someone else's character or risk my own in a duel over nothing. He'll fight you if necessary and to save others, but he'll never look to start one after having only just met you.

Rule the galaxy: To me it seems like the majority of all characters on this site is trying to conquer the galaxy either through a faction or by themselves, and constantly competes to be the most badass. I'm trying to go for a much more modest approach to where Thurion is just living his life as normal as one could in such conditions we're throwing our characters into every day.

Gold doubloons: Never got why characters strive to become the richest nerf-herder on the block. Wouldn't that just make you a bigger target, both to espionage, bounty hunters and thieves? And what do you use all those credits for, anyway? Also, not very Jedi to own a tier 6 multi-million corporation, to my mind.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Major factions. I have no concern for expanding territory and coloring a map. I like playing the underdog and avoiding all the OOC politics and drama.

Jedi, and especially not Sith. If I tried to play what I consider to be a true Jedi or Sith, I'd probably be mugged by the rest of them.

GIFs. They're really not funny anymore by the time you've posted them. It also clogs up the page.

The majority of the EU. Why do Force users have Pokemon powers? Why is Luke a hippie in the books?
Starkiller?? Suncrusher??? TIME TRAVEL?????

[member="Mrrew"] As did I. Such a great show.

And for anyone who wants to know:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWU1CmrJNc[/media]

Posting.

Nah. In all seriousness, I don't try to aim my characters for power. If my characters ever get too overpowered, I get bored and just uninterested. I like to go for challenges to complete and obstacles to best.

In other words, I don't play force users. I like to use trickery and subterfuge, along with some quick thinking. Maybe even some wit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom