Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that everyone else does but you don't

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
Lasting, crippling weaknesses inflicted on my character that never, ever get better and in no way could be construed as a strength.

Every other yahoo here has some lamesauce weakness like "hurr I fight too hard for my friends" or "durr I focus really hard on being good". These are not weaknesses. Being a Sith with a temper is not a decent weakness. Being a Jedi who can't understand love is not a weakness. Being a greedy smuggler is not a weakness. Being the last of your sparkling-special warrior race/clone batch is not a weakness.

I made a Jedi of the weakest things in the galaxy, have her crippling anxiety issues, then cut her arm off. Ghostlings get no bonus to balance being made of cotton candy, Aleidis will never recover from the years lost from her already short life due to stress, and losing her primary arm will always be a problem for her. Those are weaknesses.

Write characters that aren't at least near-human, mostly for fear of doing a poor job representing a species that I don't know how to relate to. It's a hole in my creative pool, and it needs a patch job.

[member="Aleidis Zrgaat"]

W-wha out eh? <What about me?>

I am trying to get this character afloat, but no one in the Jedi seems to want to aid him. He is a blind 12 year old with no strengths at all except his heart that wants to believe in good. He also had his jaw broken and set wrong so he can barely speak and also suffers from PTSD and Night terrors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom