Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There will be no Major Faction Check-In for the month of December.

Enjoy your time with your families, take your vacations, live it up a little. Go spend some money on Black Friday, put up some christmas (or festivus/whatever holiday you're into) lights, hold your loved ones and read your kids bed-time stories.

If you're a teenager who's angsty towards your parents and always giving them crap, try to be more patient with them. Do some chores without them asking you to. Offer to help do the dishes after Turkey Day dinner, if you celebrate it. Life's too short to take advantage of the ones who love you unconditionally.

Happy holidays.

Major Faction Check-Ins will resume mid-January.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Tef ------>
2ajta38.gif
<----- Us

If you're a teenager who's angsty towards your parents and always giving them crap, try to be more patient with them. Do some chores without them asking you to. Offer to help do the dishes after Turkey Day dinner, if you celebrate it. Life's too short to take advantage of the ones who love you unconditionally.
but... but...

I had plans to be like Vader and give my teenage angst a body count.

I have found the hidden message for all the little children!

Tefka said:
Do some chores without them asking you to. Offer to help do the dishes after Turkey Day dinner, if you celebrate it.
Tefka said:
Offer to help do the dishes after Turkey Day dinner
Tefka said:
Offer to help do the dishes
Tefka said:
help do the dishes
Tefka said:
do the dishes

[member="Tefka"], Children have select hearing, and listening skills. Somehow this translates over to reading skills as well. They see something they don't like, they ignore it.

I should Know, I am one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom