Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public There Is Only Peace - [Open To All Jedi]

A Light Shining in Darkness
zeljko-duvnjak-warframe-orokin-moon-01.jpg

YP5QQ1m.gif

Lost In Space…

---

The room was dusty, harsh on the nose and ever dark; with lights barely able to light the floor he walked upon. Statues rose with the Jedi Masters of ages past, large and beautiful as they were; he couldn’t help but smile, to feel a touch of accomplishment after finally finding it. He stopped before one and read the title;​
Mace Windu. Jedi Master.”, he said with a quiet peace.​
He’d spent so long searching for this place, a station rumored in the archives with barely anything left to show for it except the harsh reality of rumors and dead ends. Nearly fifty years he had spent searching for this place, fifty long years sacrificing everything for a station he wasn’t even sure existed… Yet the Force had guided him, told him that this was the thing the Jedi needed - a neutral place to meet, under the eyes of the Old Masters and their helpful hands.​
Wyatt had a search around the place, but the station was massive - most of it mothballed to maintain its integrity. After the Jedi purges, it had been abandoned, hidden away from the likes of Darth Sidious and the others - with a few caretakers that seemed bygone now. They likely spent time to protect it, ensure that it would be safe before departing - or passing away. He hoped, deep down, it was peaceful - that they became one with the force as all others of their order had.​
When he had his fill, he found a place towards the center of the main entrance - large as it was for ships of every sort, and massive statues of Masters to greet them. There were mysteries yet to be found here - but Wyatt needed more than just him to do so.​
He needed the Jedi.​
He found a place that seemed comfortable, and crossed his legs. With eyes closed, he entered the Force as a mass - large and expansive as it was, he could feel the distant souls and conversations on a galaxy wide scale; and while none could be made out, he knew he could reach out to them. His voice came through those that would take it, listening carefully to the Force;​
My name is Wyatt Morga. I have found Peace, a station hidden away. For those of equal ambition, I invite you to come - to discuss the reunification of the Jedi Orders. Simply follow the guidance of the Force - follow it to me.”​
He would repeat this, allow those that needed to hear it, to hear it and then moved - for days he would do this, until the first of them would begin to appear.​

A man can change his stars
zeljko-duvnjak-warframe-orokin-moon-megastructure-a-01.jpg

Kneeling down in the center of the room. A simple ball before me. Resting without movement. Yet, I knelt there. Sweating from the heat of the room. A bead flowing down the side of my face as the ball lifted once more. Twirling ever so slowly, the lines and cuts of the sphere were made so that they lined up with one another. Having previously mixed it up, My job was an attempt to use the force, and only the force, to piece it back together. Shifting each and every little line into their correct formations.

I had been here for almost two hours now. Every attempt to get closer and closer to the final goal of a finesse within Telekinesis. Ever slowly since my first battle with the Sith, and Finally using the force, I felt myself open up more to it's flow. Like a stream of water that I could harness. Little by little, I would dip my hands in to draw upon it. Focusing deeply to pull from within myself.

I needed to bolster my reserve, and deepen my connection to the force. Relying on my own natural skill and talents for this long, can only take me so much further. To become a Jedi Proper, I needed to discover, learn, and train more. Romi has shown me so much already. However, there was much more. Nearly another half an hour of attempting to shape and shift this sphere, I had decided to take a break. Gingerly letting the sphere lower to the floor, I was about to get up. When yet, I could feel a presence touch my own. Barely, but it was there.

“My name is Wyatt Morga. I have found Peace, a station hidden away. For those of equal ambition, I invite you to come - to discuss the reunification of the Jedi Orders. Simply follow the guidance of the Force - follow it to me.”

Wyatt Morga. A sense of Deja vu washed over me as that name and his words echoed within the force. Calling me. He wanted to create a place for the Jedi to unify. To work together. Was he really wanting this? All of my thoughts wanted me to ignore it. To go back to my own home and continue to study as I have. Yet the chance to better myself, to become a Jedi Proper...

"Damn it."

Cursing myself for falling for this, I stood up. And made my way there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Coming closer to this station, this... moon? It had a pitted and destroyed surface. Yet, extending out from it were arms and appendages that were unique in structure. Massive and all the more... mesmerizing. The stark gold against the off white surface. The Solo II flying downward towards the source of the call. I began to look for this man. Wyatt. Whomever he was. Was he really here?

I prepared myself. Wearing the poncho and carrying my saber on my hip, as well as the pistol I carried. Normally I never used it, but had it none the less. You never knew when you needed something. Walking down the ramp of my ship, I looked out at the massive structure that was upon this planet. Almost preserved perfectly. Shining through the dust and dirt that swirled from the wind of this place. Holding closely a hand to my chest, I moved inward to the doors. The Stark white floor being marred with the dirt upon my boots. touched for the first time in centuries.

"By the force...."

Drifting off as I could feel the presence of Wyatt once more. I spun around looking at all that was surrounding me. Taking in the view that led straight out into the stars. The darkness of the sky as the entirety of this moon was lit up by its on source. Slowly, I could feel the presence of another. However, it was no person. Its presence was massive and clearly could be felt by anyone else who came here.

Turning my attention to the door as I was now much closer, I took my first steps within. Finding the darkness. However, still searching for the light that was within. My steps echoing as I drew closer to Wyatt. Now being able to see him as he was focusing upon the force.

"Jedi Morga? I uh... You called?"

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
The call went out.

Therefore the Jedi answered.

No really. Ultimately, that was all there was behind Aaran's reasoning for listening to a mysterious voice that came to him in his meditations. It could have been a trap. It could have been a hallucination brought on by that slightly expired blue cheese he had eaten earlier that day. But instead of being cautious. The young Jedi decided to place his trust entirely in the Force. Never breadking from his trance, he allowed the universal energy field to guide his hands as the astrogation coordinates were put in.

And a low whistle of appreciation was let out as soon as the Padawan emerged from Hyperspace. This, was one hell of a Space Station. Even through the void of space. He could feel it. The calming aura of peace and tranquility that seemed to permeate the halls. It took only minutes for the Freebird to dock and for the Padawan to excitedly scrabble out of his ship. Wondering just what it was that the Jedi master had planned to reunify the orders.

Such an act was certainly something that the Padawan had a keen interest in. For two long, the Silver Order stood at the border of Sith space. Preventing the Empire from encroaching into other teritories. But it could not do so forever, and certainly not alone.

"Kale! Good to see you!" Aaran said, greeting the Padawan warmly as he entered the same room that Wyatt found himself meditating. Appearing from a door on the opposite side clad in his usual civillian attire of a flight jacket, cargo pants and boots, mere moments after his fellow Padawan entered the room.

Only for him to pause and realise that there was someone else. A familiar presence. The same one that called him here. Letting the large grin settle into a more serene smile. He folded one arm over his chest and bowed towards the Jedi master. "Master Morga. I'm glad to see you well. Especially after that mess on Svivren."

Kaleleon Kaleleon
Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

Last edited:
Recent happenings had made life more chaotic than Cedric would have liked.

There were talks of schisms, and numerous powers rising onto the galactic stage. The galaxy was changing, and he sought the empyrean's wisdom for answers. Meditation had become a regimented habit, though it was rare for him to divine anything from the Ashla's will beyond a simple desire for tranquility.

Not now.

Wyatt's voice was an all too familiar one. His words brought more than a little skepticism to the fore of the Jedi Master's mind. In his youth, he'd held several of these conclaves in hopes of reuniting the orders, to no avail. Such events had been primary reasons why he'd elected to walk a path away from his former comrades - they couldn't be relied upon.

Even still, Wyatt was a friend, and Cedric couldn't allow himself to crush the tiny kernel of hope he'd retained despite the failures.

Clad in the traditional plates of the Essonian Jedi, Cedric meandered his way into the chamber that Kaleleon Kaleleon , Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga , and Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo occupied.

"Wyatt," he bowed his head slightly. This was the Morellian's show, Cedric was only keen to hear what he might have to say.

if they're watching anyways
She got lost.

Seriously, how did that happen? She had the Force. She had her own senses. She even had a map of the station. Still, Auteme found herself completely away from where she'd wanted to be -- she'd arrived near the surface of the station, far away from the core, where she'd hoped to find herself. To be fair, it was less of a station and more of a moon. She'd read about the artificial moons created during the time of the Empire.

Perhaps it was one of those Worldcraft? No, but it'd been built during the time of the Old Republic, for the Jedi. It wasn't big enough, either... still, there was a massive hyperdrive aboard the station. Scrounging up what few texts mentioned this place had been difficult, but she knew the Silver Rest's archives like the back of her own hand.

The padawan took another look at the map of the station. Peace was not an easy thing to navigate. She guessed that she'd arrived at a spot opposite to where she'd thought she'd arrived. The teenager wandered with her head down -- into the room where the other Jedi had gathered, and right into a certain armored Imperator. Oops.

Auteme berated herself for not using her senses more. If she'd sat down and meditated for a bit she probably would've found... well, actually she hadn't been looking for these people. Her search was for knowledge and whatever else. Fully unifying the Jedi would be effectively impossible, at least in the literal sense. Imperator Grayson was here, and she largely understood his stance on the idea. Considering he had sway over the most Jedi, she guessed that the following discussion wouldn't have much impact.

Still, it was only respectful to introduce herself. She didn't recognize anyone else here, though she guessed that the man furthest into the room was the Jedi Master who'd called them here. "Um, hi. Sorry," she muttered, stepping away from the armored man. Why was he wearing that again? "Master Morga... is it alright if I just wander the station?"

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga P Placeholder 0128 Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Kaleleon Kaleleon

The station felt warm. Most places did when you lived on Hoth, but still. Leaving his faded outer robe with his old Y-Wing, Quill headed into the station proper. There were quite a few ships here already, small personal craft, and his sensors suggested more were coming. Quill only knew Master Morga by reputation - battlemaster, older than he looked, known for a large nose - but clearly his Force call had achieved the desired effect. The summons had been clear and strong enough to get Quill out of the Hoth enclave, and that typically took some doing.

The station's curiosities didn't really sink in as he walked through. He kept getting snared in details: who had paid for this, and when? The station was old, clearly pre-Gulag, but he couldn't narrow it down farther at first glance. Centuries, yes, but how many?

Quill blinked away preoccupation as he found himself in a chamber with quite a few assembled Jedi: Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga , Kaleleon Kaleleon , Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo , and so forth. P Placeholder 0128 was here, a man that many considered a Jedi Master. He and Quill had serious ideological differences, but now wasn't the time. Instead Quill brightened and went to greet Auteme Auteme , his research assistant. They'd never met face to face, only spoken through Solitude Stones between Hoth and Kashyyyk.

"Auteme? It's me - Quill. Glad to finally meet you."

Shira Varanin

S
If not for the fact that she and Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga had faced a Leviathan together on Gargolyn IV, Shira probably wouldn't have felt his Force call. Sensitivity wasn't her strong suit at the best of times, and she'd been busy lately. Well, recuperating really: the hellish urban warfare on Pantora had left her with plenty of bumps and bruises, courtesy of the white-masked Children of the New Order. She still wore a few bacta patches under her black flight suit, and popped a painkiller on her way out of the rusty OPA shuttle that brought her to Peace. A driving headache persisted. She'd have to watch her mouth today. Judging by the assembled ships, quite a few Jedi had answered Master Morga's summons. Plenty of bridges, all too easy to burn.

And there they were, all gathered in a dusty chamber. Shira tossed Morga a nod and settled down in the back of the room where it was quiet. Some people seemed happy to be here. Insofar as Shira had feelings on the subject, they involved the opportunity cost of not being in bed.

YP5QQ1m.gif
The Jedi entered, one by one and two by two - bringing warmth to Wyatt’s stomach. Masters from all over the Galaxy had heeded his call, come to at least hear him out on the topic of reunification. He knew the ease at which all of this could fall apart, knew that despite getting them here - there was no guarantee they would respect what he had to say.​
He could only hope that the Force guided him to the truth of it - to speak as it needed him to speak. There would be time to consider his words - for now, pleasantries were in order.​
First, to Kale - to which he offered a shake of the hand, and a warm embrace. Wyatt looked over the Jedi - having some time since they last saw one another on Svivren. The man was growing, quick and true, in to the Jedi the order needed - always helpful, always outwardly focused. It forced a smile on his face -​
I did, Kale. I’m glad you could come. Come, let us greet the others.”, he said with a motion to the others who came into the room.​
Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo and P Placeholder 0128 came first - though they were hardly well versed with one another, he greeted them as equals;​
Of course, Aaran. As old as I am, I’m not ready to die just yet.”, he offered before giving Cedric a strong shake, pulling him into a hug as he tapped his back - though he spoke quiet in the man’s ear so that only he could hear;​
Thank you, Cedric. It means alot you came - we shall speak after this, if you’re willing.”, and then he’d pull back, only to have Auteme Auteme accidently bump into the great armored warrior that Cedric was.​
He couldn’t help but laugh, soft and mild as he gave the Padawn a nod; “Yes, Auteme. Feel free to explore - but please be careful.”, he reminded.​
Yet before she could wander away, Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill had spoken up in a greeting to her. Wyatt was surprised he had actually come - knowing little of the man, or his intentions. He only knew of his critique of Cedric - which Wyatt was yet neutral on; though he had certainly thought of it. Wyatt rubbed his rather large nose before greeting the Jedi Master;​
Master Quill, a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for coming - I hope I will not disappoint.”, Wyatt offered - though his gaze was momentarily taken to the far more directly confrontational Shira - who had offered Wyatt a simple nod in passing, to which he did the same. There would be time enough to catch up when they were done; for now, he had to speak to the group as a whole.​
I want to thank everyone for coming, I understand that the journey is hard and tenuous. You are all free to leave as you please - I will make no arguments against that, but I would hope you would stay for some time - to help us solve the issues our Orders face.”, he said as he took himself before the assembled crowd - more pouring in from the back.​
Jedi of every make and color, species, race and rank funneled into to form a crowd around Wyatt - a massive collection of Jedi on a station that hadn’t even seen a single one of them until a few weeks prior. Wyatt felt the pressure of their stares, knew that they judged him with every uttered syllable; but he had to press on…​
The Force guides me, he repeated to himself.​
I’ve brought you all here for a simple discussion - the reunification of the Jedi Order.”, and the crowd descended into a harsh mumbling cacophony. They knew why they had come, he had explained as much - but the weight of it seemed all the more real in person.​
I hope we can begin today - here and now, together. To create a new order, one that can stand the test of time - against the tides of Darkness, and the pestilence of corruption. That is why I’ve brought Jedi from every Order in the Galaxy - and more coming now.”, he said with a motion to the great throng of force sensitives entering.​
This will be open to anyone's questions - to any disagreements or opinions. The New Order should be decided by every single one of us - so please, if you have a concern, voice it. We need everyone to help today…”​
With that, he idled, lowered his hands, and moved to find a seat where there was assembled a large set of chairs facing the crowds. Each had a spot set out - for the Grandmasters of the orders, and for those of influence; be they who they were. Wyatt found his own at the center - more of a mediator than an influential voice.​
He simply had to make sure this went well…​

Shira Varanin

S
Shavvit, but there was actually something to say. Shira grimaced and un-slouched away from the wall.

"As far as I see it, a united Order could only work if the leadership doesn't have command authority, just request authority. These things fall apart because the Silvers and other Jedi who've got regional powers - like the Alliance's New Jedi Order I served in - wouldn't answer to anyone who's not part of them. We could make the most unified Council ever, but as soon as it tried to tell the Silvers or the Imperator over there what to do..." She snapped her fingers. "Done. Failed. So right out of the gate, a united Council would need to have a real clear idea of what it can and can't do, what it is and isn't. Spiritual leadership, shared tasking, assistance requests, coordination, collaboration and shared standards between academies...sure. Anything more just won't bring enough people to the table."

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo - P Placeholder 0128 - Auteme Auteme - Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill - Kaleleon Kaleleon - Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga - Shira Varanin

Anse was by no means aware that the lonely abandoned place he had found had any other guests. His drive had decided to throw a fit for some reason just when he had thought it okay and after getting it fixed he decided to take a sniff around. This place was a wonder to him, he'd even found a bunch of droids that had been neglected. Naturally he had not been able to resist fixing the handful of astromech and it was one of them that told him someone else was here. He'd spent three days absorbed in poking about and tinkering with the old dusty tech, but now? Oh, now there were people. At first he had worried he had tripped an alarm, but when no one immediately found him he kept tinkering and found himself on a floor that he had the distinct impression he should have avoided.

That, of course, didn't come to mind till he was in the middle and the floor groaned. However as he turned carefully to head back it totally gave way and he hit the floor with a thud, quickly curling in a ball covering his head when debris rained from above. When he sat up he stared at the beam that would have skewered him had he not rolled. He was not aware that he had arrived in a room filled with people, for the moment he was just staring at the beam from his sitting position. The expression on his face was open mouthed awe. "Oi... That be a close one eh? Remind me ta bring a big ole stick or convince a droid to scan th' path next time. That'll teach me ta go poking about in some dusty place and not test th' floors..." He turned and stared and then rubbed the back of his neck wincing. "Oh... Ah... Ooops! Um... Didn't mean ta just drop in on ye..."

Anse was covered in dust, had a few good scrapes and looked quite a fair bit embarrassed. He also didn't seem to know what he stumbled into, but anyone with an eye for those Gifted would see that the six foot six stranger did have himself a small flicker of it. Of course, he also seemed to be incredibly lucky right then too, for the hole didn't happen to open up near the new faces nor bring about his demise. About that moment an old and dated, but suspiciously shiny and seemingly new looking astromech rolled in and started to scold him.

---You broke part of the home for our masters and interrupted their meeting!

"I did not mean ta make a hole in th' floo--er ceiling nor drop in unexpected on your... Masters?" He looked over at them and blinked. "Ye really be Jedi?" He couldn't help being both skeptical and kind of impressed "I really am sorry about th' floo-- er... ceiling..."

Last edited:
Wyatt was one of the handful of beings Cedric could truly call a friend. He returned the embrace, and listened attentively as the Morellian made his request. "Assuming no one tries kill anyone this time, absolutely," Cedric gave his friend a brief nod, and blinked with confusion as some unseen object caused him almost to topple over.

He turned immediately, and breathed a quiet sigh of relief as he realized it was only a padawan, or he assumed such, given the way the empyrean danced about her. "It's quite alright," he assured, waving as a hand as he turned his attentions toward the congregation.

Wyatt's words were wise, but they'd been spoken many times before. There were always hold outs, those that were unwilling to give up their power for the sake of unity. It was something he'd always been critical of.

No time to be a hypocrite.

Then came Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill . The Imperator barely regarded the man, and did well to quell the private disdain he held for the hermit. Jend-Ro Quill's writings had played an influential part in seeing the Republic and the Imperium clash over Kuat, resulting in many lives pointlessly lost, and a destabilization of the region. Even still, the path was not one that allowed for grudges - the Jedi Master drew in a deep breath, willing away his misgivings for the sake of greater unity. Further bickering would only make things worse. Only serenity could guide them to a proper solution.

"The only way to reforge the Order is to embrace humility," he spoke after Shira Varanin gave her thoughts. "Ego and rivaling dogma have driven a wedge between a people that should be one. We do the galaxy a great disservice with our division."

His arms folded about his chest as he continued to regard the congregation. He turned his head toward Shira, tilting it toward her in agreement with her statements. "The council must have the centralized power it needs to guide us all, and we must all be accountable to it. In pursuit of that unity, I pledge that I and all Jedi within the borders of the Imperium will follow the will of a unified council, so long as our people's interests, and those of the galaxy are represented in its deliberation."

It was around that time that a stranger came crashing through the ceiling. Cedric fell silent, head tilted in confusion as he stared at the large fellow.

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol , Auteme Auteme , Kaleleon Kaleleon , Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo , Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

With a nod, Wyatt agreed -​
I agree with Master Quill and Master Grayson. A unified council would help guide the Jedi towards a course we’ve long since been thrown off; and with the strength of an order, I don’t believe Jedi Crusades would be as common, nor as necessary as they are now.”, he said with a motion to the Imperator.​
Though, Shira has a point - What would the limitations of the council be? How large, how little or how much control would it delegate to the Orders?”, he said with a glance between those present.​

CFyfshS.png
--I-- Playlist --|-- Ship --|-- Gear --|-- P Placeholder 0128 Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill Kaleleon Kaleleon Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Auteme AutemeShira Varanin | Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

Seeing a group of people turn towards you and give you the disapproving stare was enough to make his spirits plummet to his boots. The armored one at least acknowledged him, but the others? Might as well have given him the finger. He sighed and dusted himself off feeling rather like a pup again facing down the stare of his father after a mishap with the fire. It didn't help the droid kept scolding him and he fixed the machine with a glare "Aye, shut up. I agree, I'm a thousand kinds of fool. Now go bother them hey? I'm hieing myself out and won't be a plague ta your masters."

He'd really stuck his foot in it this time and worried couldn't make up for it. Truth be told, he wondered just what was going on. "Look. I know it ain't my place eh? Considering th' damage. Caught a snippet, ya looking ta group together aye? I am not like ye, being without th' way ye be with, all th' Force stuff. Seems ta me... If ya be looking ta become a thing again, ye might want allies yes? Ye might need a place ta set this den till ye be ready ta move on your own. I know someone who would welcome ye, might ask for a favor aye? For doin so, but I be thinking... Some folk might not be super shiny and ye don't want them going to th' violent crazies tha' hate ye. So maybe in return for us helping ye ya might send those who don't fit with your path eh? Th' one I talk of is named Zaiden Dean, he leads th' Grey Forces and I be given a bit of authority ta say something like this be a thing possible. I grew up hearing stories of Jedi... I wouldn't mind helping ye get this place fixed up. I am not th' sorta person ta fling myself into wars or attack without someone starting things, but..."

He shifted and winced, now the pains were setting in. "I'd still like ta help ye. I can send people your way if I think they might be up your alley. And I give ye my word I'll patch th' hole, if ya let me?"

Maybe this was a way he could make it up to them. It was worth a shot...

Lan was as still as stone for almost the entirety of the procession. This was Wyatt's event as much as it was his own, yet he had preferred to hang in the backdrop today. A smiling silhouette, overjoyed by the multitude of friendly, amiable people that had congregated here just to make a little plan of theirs work. Or offer feedback; hopefully constructive. Be that as it may, he was more than happy to be a side character for a while. It was peaceful in a way, especially in the fact that gazes flashed over him with little more than an afterthought.

The Jedi Master occupied himself quietly. Making sure the refreshments were in the right places, there were enough comfortable chairs for the meeting rooms, and the meditation chambers were kept silent and peaceful - and it was, at least under another guest arrived. He proclaimed... something alright. It dropped from above like a sack of spuds, and spoke with an accent that seemed too unfamiliar.

Lan even wore a personal translator. Grimacing, he tapped at it in a futile attempt to get it to understand the man.

He gave up, sighing and making for the janitor's closet to clean up this mess.

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga | Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol | Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill | P Placeholder 0128 | Shira Varanin | Auteme Auteme | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Kaleleon Kaleleon

Shira Varanin

S
To Shira's surprise, she understood the man who'd fallen through the ceiling.

"So if I'm hearing you right, you and your friends aren't Jedi but are comfortable sending likely candidates our way - and if any of our people don't find the Jedi path right for them, you'd like to be an option for them?" Shira shrugged. "Sounds to me like exactly the kind of thing a united Jedi council could talk about. Pros, cons, partnerships down the road."

Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

At some point, mid-discourse, Loske had managed to sneak in pretty undetected. She'd been late because she'd chosen to negotiate with a terrorist - Frank and his petty brokering about all this space wizzardry and not being allowed to be involved - his complaining had put several minutes between her and P Placeholder 0128 already departing and heading into the ornate, ancient structure. Finally, Frank had relinquished with a series of grumbles and stayed with the ship, giving Loske the ticket to find her own way to the main hubbub event. The swell of The Force was enough to point her in the right direction - crude as her Jedi senses were.

Other than Avalore's space on Cato, Loske had never seen so many Jedi in a single spot. It wasn't an assault on the senses, but it was definitely un-ignorable. As a Padawan with senses as unrefined as her political opinions, her commission was to observe. Not participate. Which was good, given her interpretation of the events -- nothing to get a group of Jedi together in a room than to talk about making a group of Jedi! But, Loske was nothing if not curious. Her opinions were fuelled by impressions of the past - partly fragmented - and reservations from good friends.

“It’d be a lie if I didn’t say I felt like it was a potential mistake.” That’s really cool.

“I mean, because I just… The titles, the religions and their wars...It is good, really good, that you are learning, just… Please, be careful. This path is a dangerous one. One that sees many people believe that their path is the only one to be walked despite historical proof that says otherwise.”

Still, if people had to talk before there were amiable actions taken, then that's the way it had to be. Such formalities were lost on the action heroine. So she didn't fuss about it. Instead, turned her attentions to realizing there were a handful of familiar faces in the room, to which she raised a hand of acknowledgement if they looked her direction, each getting a wave. Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo and Kaleleon Kaleleon , mostly. She'd seen glimpses of the some others here and there, but not interacted with them insofar as to feel remotely confident they'd wave back. Then it would be an awkward left me hanging situation.

Speaking of hanging! Unsuccessfully! A fellow broke through the ceiling and onto the floor. Loske unfolded her arms out of surprise, and tensed reflexively. By way of explanation started stammering out a series of unfinished words which..amidst the clusterheck..somehow Shira Varanin had deciphered what was being said.

After hearing the beginning few sentiments, and realizing how unqualified she was to participate, Loske's poor attention span sought the requirement to involve herself elsewhere. But she couldn't leave - she needed to hear these things. Expose herself to the conversations of Jedi. So instead...she'd seen the Jedi Master Avo Avo around Coruscant before, and took such liberties to slink over to him with a hushed undertone and thumbing over her shoulder to the cluster of Jedi with varying talents "Hssst, If you wanna stay involved, you can point me in the direction for supplies to play clean up crew."

Self awareness informed her that if she wasn't going to be talking, she couldn't just hang around here silently. So she explained this, very quietly, to him. "I can't just listen, I need something to do with my hands."

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga Kaleleon Kaleleon P Placeholder 0128 Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Shira Varanin Avo Avo Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Auteme Auteme

And just like that. A flood of other Jedi entered the station. Each of them bustling with their own ideas. Their own thoughts on how to proceed. It was almost enough to give the Padawan a headache from the sheer volume of people clammouring in was enough to make him want to shrink into himself and not be noticed from the crowd. Of course, Loske ruined that plan, the cheerful blonde giving him a wave through the crowd which caused the burly Padawan to sheepishly respond in kind.

But the potential reunification. That was what was most on his mind. It was certainly something to mull over. How long now have the Jedi been fractured while the Sith stood united? Too long, as far as Aaran was concerned. The Svivren Enclave, Circle of the Light hand. The Army of Light, the resurgent order in the Republic as well as his own order. Too spread out. Not communicating or cooperating as much as they should.

Something would have to be done about that. May reunification was impossible. But at the very least, a more cohesive support structure could come into place. "It's all well and good. We wanna get the band back together. And from what I'd be hoping. Most Jedi would be on board." He began, striding forward to try and address the Masters that seemed most dead set on starting the process.

"But. There's a lot to work out here. Every Order works a little different. Interprets the code a little different. My first example is the kingdom one of us set up on Coruscant." Spinning on his heel, he pointed a single finger at Cedric. "You rule a good chunk of the core. And while I think the general idea that's sprung up that a Jedi doesnt need to cut themselves off from all attachments helps a lot of us. Ruling your Imperium sets up a lot of potential conflict of interest. Dontcha think?" He queried, figuring he might as well get the debate up and running.

"We've got a lot of different people from different walks of life. Not saying this whole plan here is a pipe dream. But there's a lot to consider. I cant imagine many of the Masters back on Kashyyyk are gonna be against everything. But we have to admit. It'll be a logistical nightmare to get everything running." He let out a sigh, running his hand through his hair.

. "Sorry. I'm going on a ramble here. Basically, I just wanna make sure everyone is on the same page on the steps we need to start taking here. Y'all get me?"

Many spoke - on various matters, from alliances to what a council may be used for; and Wyatt heard each of them. The most vocal however, was a padawan from the Silver Jedi - robust and forward, he spoke with confidence until the end, but his words spoke true. Wise, as a Jedi should be - a hopeful member of their order;​
Wyatt smiled as he nodded, moving to acknowledge what @Aaron Tafo had asked of them;​
I believe… you have a point, Aaran. Thank you for coming forward, for speaking what was on your mind.”, he said as he glanced between the Masters. The Jedi moved to stand and spoke to the crowds once more;​
I believe that Padawan Tafo and Knight Varanin have a point; with all the orders, and their interpretations, we can not be too strict. There is no one interpretation of the Force, no one truth that guides us all - nor can we force one.”, he said with a motion of his hand to the various factions that sat before them.​
So, I offer this - an Order where freedom of thought, and freedom of teaching are paramount; but a Council of many. I propose every Master willing would have a seat on the council, to help guide this order into the future - and through them, elected officials on the High Council. That way - no matter the order, no matter the creed, we all have a voice.”​
Wyatt glanced about to see what reactions he could - hope to feel the crowd, but tensions were too high. He settled his heart, that yet quiver in his chest, and spoke finally once more;​
What would those congregated think of that?”​

"It's starting to sound like the way the Jedi worked around the time of Vodo-Siosk Baas and Nomi Sunrider. Far-flung independent enclaves with local responsibilities, lots of variety, coming together as needed - the conclave at Deneba, fighting the Krath and Exar Kun and so forth. It wouldn't take much to enhance what we have and take on that model. It's also a huge step forward for democratic values."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom