Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Dominion Ever (Fringe Dominion of Lipsec)

Bucket followed in the vehicle with [member="Gavin Ovmar"], [member="Marselia Urstalis"] and [member="Jared Ovmar"]. The SC1 Battle droid whirred to life as they reached the hospital, putting its mechanical hand on Lia's shoulder. "Ma'am. You are quiet. You are staring. You are well?" The droid's head quirked to the side, it attempted to bring Lia to the counter.

"Shock. Medical trauma on Lord Jared Ovmar. You have a patient. A woman with a hole in her side. We have next of kin." Bucket pointed to Jared Ovmar, its learning android mind hadn't grasped concepts of family or kin. "May we see her now?"

Marselia Urstalis

M
The first touch from the droid did nothing to break through her haze, bringing little more than a blank look to Bucket. The concept of [member="Gavin Ovmar"] being... uncovered didn't even reach her mind at all.

However.

The mechanical nudging from Bucket to bring her to the counter brought forth from the haze a reaction that had tried twice to assert itself in reaction to [member="Jared Ovmar"] getting in the way of her and [member="Mikhail Shorn"]. Being touched, being moved was enough to tether her to reality and make a hole in the thick fog that interceded between the state of her mind and the reality in which they all stood... or something other than standing. She jerked away from Bucket and whirled on the droid, not realizing that it was the droid that she was about to put a fist into. She stopped short, blinking, and with the drawing in of a ragged breath, tears finally began to come, and she turned away to face the nurse at the counter, dropping the fist to her side.

"[member="Anders Sivas"]..." she said, as the images of what had occurred began to try and squeeze themselves through the hole in the fog, the hole stretching, bringing clarity along with the very fresh memories that until now had been locked out of her consciousness. Lia wiped at her eyes with her hands, sucked in a breath, and expelled it, anger and confusion and anxiety streaked on her face. "...I'm her student. I..."

Jared? There was Jared. Yes. She remembered it now, and started to turn to see him with her eyes, and pointing to him, turning her head back to the nurse. The hole started to tear, eyes becoming wet at the corners again, not to be stopped. "...he is her.... her..."

Flash by flash, the sequence of events that had put them all here played through her mind in nonlinear bursts, the fog gone. Her hands went to her mouth, choking back a sob. Then her eyes went wide and she looked frantically around, bolting from the group for the nearest wastebin, expelling the contents of her stomach in the receptacle.

Lia burst away and vomited in the bin, Bucket turned its head to watch the leaking bodily fluids and pointed. "That one's leaking. Fix it." The droid waited as one of the nursing staff went over to Lia with a glass of water and a hand to put on the young girl's back. "Shh, easy there. Do you need to sit down? What happened? We can't help unless we know what happened."

The biological sentients needed knowledge!? Bucket could provide knowledge! The droid pulled [member="Jared Ovmar"] with it while it went, "Biological Medical Professional, I know what happened. It started with a kiss. Physical interaction with multiple bodies. Then there was a disconnection, and a reconnection, and a hand through stomachs, and another disconnection, and loud vocal outputs, and silence, and shock staring into the distance, and leaking people and family member with no casings on ran around and a vehicle and fired guns and now we are waiting to ensure that Master Jared survives. He had components removed. Where is Master Anders?"

The receptionist's jaw unhinged. She glanced over at Jared, Lia, Gavin . . oh hot, then pressed the intercom button on her desk. "Patient pick up in wait-room. Bring a gurney and.. a set of Adult Humanoid Medium scrubs." What was happening in that dating bar?

While the drama unfolded in an undisclosed bar on Lipsec, I found myself infiltrating one of the facilities manned by the Lipsecians. Well, I say infiltrating, but what I actually mean is walking into it without any opposition.

It seemed the Lipsec folks were busy with some kind of show. Note, at that point in time, I didn’t know what was happening in the bar, I ain’t much of an Ovmar-fan anyone can tell you that. But after I heard what had been going on there.. I was pretty karked up, because.. I would probably have been able to do something.

Vinithi are commonly immune to such gasses and pheromones.

But I digress, I didn’t know and there ain’t no point in thinking about it now.

So as I was saying, I walked inside one of their abandoned facilities.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Marselia Urstalis"]

Gavin listened to Bucket until he got a sudden draft that reminded him his hasty rescue had left something uncovered, primarily him. He stepped away as the hospital security started inching his way.

"I think I forgot my pants at the Bar." he said as he slowly backed toward the exit. "Should probably get those."

Gavin who by know was actually quite tired from all the forcie stuff and his high slowly slipping away turned to leave back to the commandeered speeder van.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Just outside the system, the Star Destroyer Chimaera lurked somewhat, flanked by Permanence-class battleships. The battleships boasted Ranger transceivers that scanned all things signal-related within a hundred light years. Lipsec had its situational and locational usefulness. Ultimately, Ranger transceivers would likely be installed on Lipsec itself. In the meantime, naval forces would have to do.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Gavin Ovmar"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

Hands wiped on her pants, trying to clear the blood and dirt away from them. Trying to clear away the memories. The feelings. The locals were taken care of. They weren't dead, at least by her hands. She couldn't speak for Alen.

Paled-face met the sun as she stepped outside. She needed to do one more thing. She needed to see Anders. She needed to speak to hi--her.

Shaking fingers stuffed in her pockets, she walked along the road, hoping to see [member="Gavin Ovmar"] for a ride. If not, she would make it there on her own even if it meant huffing it.

Bucket glanced down, up, down, up at [member="Gavin Ovmar"]. "You are without casings, Sir." The droid reached for a pair of scrubs behind the counter and turned around to see nothing there. The droid continued to glance around the hospital waiting room for another person to take it to Anders's side.

In the tank, I float physically lax and mentally aware of the goings on around me. The feelings of my fellow empath [member="Kitt Solo"] reach out toward the hospital. I feel the numbness of [member="Marselia Urstalis"] and the drained shock of [member="Jared Ovmar"]. All the same, there I was and the doctors around.

Marselia Urstalis

M
"Shh, easy there. Do you need to sit down? What happened? We can't help unless we know what happened."

She leaned over the bin for a few minutes, feeling dreadful, not sure if she could stop crying now that it had started, stop for long enough to be able to answer. But she managed a nod, pulled up from the bin, and pulled her hair back. One small miracle that it hadn't ended up caught in the purge. Holding her hair back and turning away from the bin and the smell of partially-digested food soaked with stomach acids, she nodded to the nurse, and accepted the glass of water, taking in enough to wash out her mouth and turning again to spit into the bin... then turning back and shuffling along, letting the nurse directed her to a seat.

Lia sat as carefully as she could, with all she was shaking, and cradled the glass of water in her hands. She wasn't sure if she felt she could drink it - putting anything in her stomach was the furthest thing from her mind, but even so, the cool water would feel nice, wouldn't it? She lifted the glass to her mouth again and took a small, slow sip, and swallow carefully. She sniffled, closed her eyes, and let out a shuddering breath before the images began to play fully again, and her eyes snapped open. She felt like all she wanted to do was curl up.

"It... it sounded like fun to come here," she began, her voice and throat a little raw from the feeling of the acids having come up, "and... and it was. But things went wrong. That drug, that stupid drug. That... thing. That... that Shorn."

Her head turned slowly, slightly frazzled hair curtaining across her face until she tucked it back, and she looked at the nurse, her brow knit hard, lower lip quivering.

"They're going to be okay, right? Please, tell me they will," she pleaded, turning her head away as tears welled up and began to fall again. "Please."

"Look, I said I didn't have anything to do with it."
"Kark that. We saw you try to slip out."
"Yeah. They're your crappy psycho butt-buddies. You clean up after them."

Without very much fanfare, Hannibal was shoved back into the room that had been so ridiculously wrecked by the likes of the Fringe. His attempts to explain himself to the janitorial staff of the building had been unsuccessful. As were his statements that this was technically a crime scene and that to clean it up would be destruction of evidence. However, Lipsec was an anarcho-capitalist planet. Reported crimes were essentially announced crimes, and when folks knew intestines had been ripped out in one of your dining halls, that was bad for business.

Planetary governments certainly were colorful, weren't they? Something was up with the air, too. It was the only reason Hannibal hadn't clobbered these mooks and moved on with his life.

"Come on, seriously! I'm the victim here!"

The only response of the two janitors was to throw into the room a bucket and a mop. Once they had done so, they shut the door and locked it. Likely they would not open it until the place was clean. As clean as it could get, anyway.

The nurse glanced over to a doctor that had come running upon hearing someone knew the identity of their mystery girl in the tank. He heard the edge of [member="Marselia Urstalis"]' speech and kept his face tight and emotionless. "Miss? You mean to tell me a drug did this? Those street drugs are coming onto the market faster than we can stop them." He sighed and offered her a glance of practiced sympathy. "Part of our global pandemic, I'm afraid. . . Good god, is that man still standing? Nurse! Get him to a biobed!" He rushed off to get [member="Jared Ovmar"] bundled up and taken away, an odd turn of jaundice around Jared's skin and shell shocked face. Time passed, as it often did, slowly but the doctor returned.

"Miss, you said the person in the bacta tank. . . I'm going to have to ask you to come officially identify her. We have no record of her DNA in any database and ... and would you happen to be next of kin?" His face did not harbour news of plenty. He offered Lia his hand.

And then, upon ceremony of returning to their stomping grounds, the dejected Janitors would find their supply closet... occupied.

The door hissed open and out fell the half-naked figure of Lord Dissero who landed in a heap of his robes and her undergarments.

The Receptionist screamed, snatched up her Nurse's uniform, staggered out of the closet, trampling the Archivist in the process, and made for a speedy and barely concealed getaway but not before-

"Betty!" Dissero called from beneath the heap.

She stopped and looked back, expectant.

Dissero shot a hand up holding out her bra, "You forgot this."

A gasp, "EEUUURRGH!" Betty screeched, rushed back, snatched her bra, cursed, kicked him in the side, spun and took off in a flurry.

"Owch," sitting up finally, Dissero rubbed at his side, "next time I'll keep it."

Welp, so much for fashionably late entrances.

"And don't forget t'get under the tables!" The janitor yelled with a huff. Foreigners. They never did want to clean up their own messes. Thought hiring someone else to do it was somehow good for business. Soon, the Janitor thought. Soon he would go back to his magazines: Bad-onk Bad-Monthly. "'At's it, me favourite magazine and a night of bucket sw-OHMYSTARSANDPURPLEUNICORNS!" The Janitor leapt back as the great and undignified [member="Lord Dissero"] spilled out of his supply closet.

"What-rey-oh This ain't right!" The Janitor stomped his boot down, narrowly missing Dissero's ah, 'finger' and yelped as the woman of the closet came rushing back. "What'r-but-but that's my supply cupboard! You don't be defacing my closet without a fight, mate! Gitup! put up your dukes, give's me a round and I'll knock the smirk off your undergarment stealing faaww my . . . my solvents you've ruined them!"

By the end of this day, Dissero would have his OWN mop bucket and mop, and the Janitor yanked a magazine from a hidden compartment in the wall. "When I get back here you's gonna have this mess cleaned of all your . . biologicals! HMMPH!"

The Janitor promptly returned to [member="Hannibal Oryen"]'s imprisonment, yanked open the door, then locked himself in with the cyborg. "Safer in here, mate. Gracious you lot are a horny bunch make no mistake! The way you lot carry on. Worse n' Zeltros and I know Zeltros no mistake, my cousin twice removed owns a broom cupboard in one of them twenty four hour joints. Got wiggly-woos and tittilators attached to all his cleaning supplies or they wouldn't let them in the building! S'corn, t'see Lipsec falling to shenanigans. . . Phwoar. GET CLEANING!" He whipped open his magazine and watched the propriety bars fade before his specialty sunglasses. "Phwooaarr. Mmmm."

Marselia Urstalis

M
She didn't know how to deal with what she was feeling, nor what she had seen, and dealing with it (as much as it was beyond her to realize at this point in time) would have to wait, as a doctor came, asking things of her when she was in the middle of drinking a little more of that glass of water. It felt the slightest bit soothing, going down. She wiped at her eyes with her other hand, snuffled, and looked to the doctor, nodding.

"Sort of..." she said, now using her available hand to take that of the doctor's, "...I'm her padawan. Jedi-stuff. Believe me, that's close enough."

But then it dawned on her, as she looked at [member="Jared Ovmar"] getting carried off. Her eyes went back to the face of the doctor.

"Oh. Oh, she's in bacta?" Lia nodded, as that was good to know that [member="Anders Sivas"] might be okay after all, but still the tears couldn't stay stopped. Not with everything else. "Take me to her?"

It was horrible, and she was still processing. She was... giving her all to the here and now. Trying to, anyway.

By the time his pants were back where they belonged Dissero curiously found bucket and mop in hand. He blinked at them and watched after the seething Janitor with an air of smug, foggy victory. With a vision of Betty's breasts in his head, he threw the tools back into the closet and walked off down the hall bare chested and bare footed, oblivious as to what direction he was heading.

How many Hospital rules can we break in one day?

"Sooooooy un perdeedoooor." Hannibal brazenly sang to himself as he relentlessly scrubbed Jared's intestine juices from the carpet.

He had been in worse situations, no doubt. But Hannibal couldn't think about that or even remember such situations because of the ridiculous stuff floating around in the air. All he really wanted to do now was clean up this mess so he could go home. He was literally incapable of even considering to use violence to resolve his current situation. So he just sang to himself as he mopped.

"I'm a loser bay-beeee." He continued. "So why don't you-"

He paused when the door opened again, flinging [member="Lord Dissero"] into the room. The janitor said something, making some kind of weird noise before exiting to do whatever janitors did when they were driving slaves instead of... Janitoring. Hannibal regarded the newcomer for only the barest of seconds before returning to his work. He continued to sing, albeit this time it was more of a mute utterance.

"...Kill me."

He didn't even notice the Lordling throw down his tools in deft protest and start wandering around the room. What a weirdo.

The doctor brought Lia into a private room, where a bacta tank technician and medic droid fussed about a glass-pannelled tank with a slip of a woman inside. Her stomach had already begun to swell enough to loosen her clothes a size, a white gown covered her from shoulder to knee, clinging to her body but for a large cut-out which hung around the greatest portion of the damage. "You see, bacta isn't inexpensive. Normally we would use no more than a shot, or surgical methods but after conducting emergency surgery on . . what was it? Ms. Sivas, her heart stopped on the table."

The normally blue bacta was pink with blood. She was chum in the water, but even then Andra's fingers moved tapping her thumbs one at a time in succession. Maybe I did it to keep sane. To know absolutely that I can move and be moved. My finger twitch and furl into each other, as the metal extension from my breathing mask jolts my ribcage with another flicker of green energy and light.

"Try as we might, her heart keeps stopping. There's. . . there's no medical reason for her cardiac arrest, we've started repairing the damage in her side, and shock is a factor, and she did lose the baby she was carrying... I extend my condolences to you and yours, but there's... there must be something we've missed but we can't find it.

I'm afraid she doesn't have long to live, if we can't stabilize her cardiac system."

Marselia Urstalis

M
She listened to the doctor talk as they steered into the private room, and found herself encountered with the sight of [member="Anders Sivas"] like she had metamorphosed into something almost entirely outside her recognition. This was the difficulty - the last time her mind wanted to admit seeing this woman was when she was still whole, when they were both still whole, body and mind. She could see the movements of Andra's fingers, but the words the doctor was saying were making it hard to focus on those normally hope-inspiring movements.

"No," the word came out like a stamping foot, her fists curling, "no, she can't."

The Morellian girl was shaking again. "She won't."

"No," and she stumbled... oh, that was... she needed to sit... "that can't happen... it can't!"

Hoarse, yelling, choked words. She stumbled, turning around, tripping and falling, trying to get away as if not seeing her master floating there would make this go away make things the way they used to be. The floor was hard, but it was cool, and she curled up, alternating between a variance of noises both low and high, all with the heavy sobs that shook her body.

It took a few moments of mucking about, but Dissero finally realized he was caught in a loop. And also inside a locked room. He blinked away some of the fog, rattled that scandalous image from his mind ... mostly, and suddenly there appeared a walking tin can.

Odd, Dissero considered it for a moment. It was mopping. He rubbed at the stubble on his chin. It also bared a striking resemblance to-

"Hannibal?" the Archivist inquired, "what are you doing with a mop?" Relevance.

@[member='Lord Dissero']

Hannibal looked over to the newcomer, who happened to be... That one guy from the vault on that one planet where he had been guarding an important relic. Not important enough that he recalled what relic, but enough that he at least knew it was important. Hannibal had absolutely no idea what the guy's name was, but he did recall that he was a space wizard. One of the more toned down ones, too. At least, as far as he knew. He had only been around this one for maybe ten minutes, total.

"Take a guess, square." Hannibal replied. "I'll give you a hint: it's exactly what it fethin' looks like."

With a slushy, disgusting noise, Hannibal dunked the bloodsoaked mop into the bucket to rinse it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom