Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Dominion Ever (Fringe Dominion of Lipsec)

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
(This is an open dominion, a free for all speed dating round.)

Rules:
  1. Must have a quality, paragraph post.
  2. Paragraph must contain one pick-up line, or gif. Keep this PG-13 people.
  3. This remains canon.
  4. And just a heads up - The air is filled with a hint of a gas version of the Zeltron infatuation drug. Side effects include making a person say/do cheesier things when it comes to 'love.'

As it turned out, war wasn't needed this time, just a little bit of love. The rulers of Lipsec screamed amity. They agreed to submit to Fringe leadership as long as one leader went through their speed-dating process.

Unfortunately, Kitt Solo was volunteered. Probably due to being the youngest member of the council. She was sure [member="Alen Na'Varro"] would understand. What she didn't know, though, was that the air on the planet was pumped with a steady-stream of some low-level infatuation drug.

Sneezing once, but not thinking much more of it, she took her seat and sat across her first speed-dating partner.

"You're looking pretty fly for a white guy."

[member="Ordo"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Kitt Solo"]

Between the alcohol and the strange feeling he had from entering the room Gavin didn't register that the purdy lady across from him was none other than fellow fringer Kitt kat, not that it wpuld have stopped him anyway.

"Why don't we make like hydrogen and bond."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Gavin Ovmar"]
Normally, she would've laughed at something like that. Maybe there was still a strangled gurgle in the bottom of her throat. She took a swig of the Corellian ale at her side, chestnut brows lofting as she put his face and voice together.

He looked different when he wasn't in training clothes - or climbing a waterfall half-naked.

"Gavin? How did you...," there was something in the air that wanted to make her play this game against her better judgement. She leaned forward slightly. "Did you just come out of the oven? Because you're looking pretty hot."

Not Ordo

[member="Kitt Solo"]

His brown eyes took a moment to focus as he heard the woman's voice again and had the sudden urge to laugh. He did feel a little hot, but he couldn't deny that she was looking better than she usually did, and he had checked her out before so he was a fair judge.

"If I'm looking hot it's because seeing you lights my fire."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Gavin Ovmar"]

She snorted, feeling wonderfully dopey. What the hell kind of planet was this, anyway? "Do you have a map? Because I'm getting lost in your eyes."

Those brown, brown eyes.

The Nagai-Firrerreo was a little young to be at a place like this but she didn't care. The hutts weren't looking for her anymore and neither were the sith or jedi. She skipped in and took a seat across from an empty chair.

Maybe she'd run into @Piraiba. She really missed the big kitteh. She missed that big feline, mostly his high-shoulders.

Index-finger tapped the table absently as she hummed, thinking of the holo-animated movie. "If I was Peter Pan, you would be my haaaaaappy thought."

Not Ordo

[member="Kitt Solo"]

Gavin smiled broadly his head swimming with booze and the strange feeling he had been drugged. He leaned forward and rest his forearms on the table. He would have thought this before but he couldn't seem to hold his tongue.

"I don't need a map because you are the star that shows me the way."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Why hadn't the dang speed-dating bell rang yet? Weren't they supposed to go to the next person soon? Still, she couldn't help but give [member="Gavin Ovmar"] a dopey smile at his comment. The next words tumbled out of her mouth as if drug influenced. Oh wait, they were drug influenced!

[SIZE=10pt]"Speaking of stars. Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."[/SIZE]

Why am I here?

Listeri hazily thought, as his vision blurred. He stopped at a table, and took a seat to a random girl, A.K.A [member="Ellifain Verrona"]. Under the influence of the gaseous, and...rather pleasant smelling drug in the air, he thought of the dumbest, most over-used pick-up line ever in history. Dear lord, was this gonna be bad.

" Are you a thief? Cause ya' stole my heart."

Not Ordo

[member="Kitt Solo"]

Gavin continued his drug induced grinning. His addled mind didn't really need to have lowered inhibitions or a looser tongue. As anyone would agree he needed to keep his mouth closed more often as it was. So, when he thought of another awful pick up line it was no big surprise that it tumbled out.

"He wasn't the only thief because when these star filled eyes meet yours, you take my breath away."

[member="Listeri Dalane"]
She giggled and wrinkled her button nose. Feet swung in the air against her chair as she reached for some jub-jub juice. "No! I'm not a thief! I don't even know what that means." He was definitely older. Cocking her pointed-eared head, she looked at his hat.

"I'm not a photographer but I can picture your hat and me together. Where are you from, anyway?"

[member="Ellifain Verrona"]

He smiled, as he also reached for a drink. He took a swig of...The mystery, brown fluid, and it gave him a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Feeling considerably better, he also felt a little bit lighter, feeling like you could soar up to the clouds...

" Im from Ord Mantell, and lets not let the picture develop, but develop," His brain stumbled, coming to a blank on what to say next," Our relationship."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Gavin Ovmar"]

She shook her head, catching a glimpse of movement behind Gavin. Behind all the fluffy-fluff of sexed-up foggy-drugs of sickly, sweet syrupy emotions, she felt like something was off. That thought didn't last because a pink-fog rolled over her brain and brought her attention back to Gavin's face and his voice.

"You're the focus of my attention, like an anchor in my sea," she shook her head. "Do you...is...this...weird? Usually your sarcasm and description of the other sex...annoys the crap out of me." It took every ounce of her concentration to utter the second statement.

[member="Listeri Dalane"]

Golden-lime gaze widened as she blurted, "I'm too young for a relationship! But I'm not too young to feel loopy. Hehehehehe." The giggle trailed off, as she rested her head on her arm, against the table and peeked out at the hat-wearing stranger. "What's your name? You could be, like, the popsicle to my sugar high."

Listeri grinned when [member="Ellifain Verrona"] rested her head upon him, but he suddenly snapped back to reality when she said she was way too young. " WAIT, WHA... " He trailed off, as the drug kicked in, seeping into his brain. A dumb expression dawned on his face, as he looked down at the girl. " Heh, your my high, sugar. " Listeri told her with charisma and strangely, lots of conviction, like he really believed it.

Not Ordo

[member="Kitt Solo"]

Gavin felt a little confused and disoriented. Normally a compliment from Kitt came in the form of a congratulations for screwing something, or someone, up.

"You...you should pull up your anchor and come crash into me." He shook his head and looked at his drink, "please tell me I didn't just say that to you of all people."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Gavin Ovmar"]

"You would say that," she quipped dryly, catching a glimpse of people with masks on moving in the background. Wait, did they have blasters? The romantic fog permeated her mind. "I'll crash into you all night long, as long as you're my...lighthouse." The fog muddled her words and made her actions sluggish, but she managed to stand and went to push their table over as a shield and went to grab Gavin to join her on the other side as the strangers pulled out their blasters. The glow of blue-stun bolts filled the air.

Dayum. And yet, she still just wanted to spout off cheesy things.

Not Ordo

[member="Kitt Solo"]

Gavin's blaster was out as he dropped behind the table with Kitt. His mind begged to think of less cheesy lines but whatever was in the air had succeeded in muddling his thoughts, not that his thoughts needed help.

"I'll be your lighthouse as long as long as you're my port in the storm." Gavin said as he peaked over the table and fired a not so stun bolt at the attackers. He dropped back behind the table and grabbed Kitt and kissed her cheek. "Please shoot me if I do that again."

"Yo, Kitt! For what it's worth, the cavalry has … gotten hot in here, there's so much love in the air."

This was the worst idea I've ever had, but when [member="Kitt Solo"] had been volunteered into going to Lipsec, I couldn't leave my fellow Empath without backup. Why I thought my backup would be effective is beyond any hold on logic, reason, and lunacy. Me, the symbiotic empath, who is ultra susceptible to nearly every form of manipulation, charisma, and Zeltron-like whimsy drugs in the universe. By the time I dock the Sumatiyara & shamble out, I'm already flying higher than a couple of teenagers fresh off Junior Prom. With a short laugh and a plunk down in the nearest open seat, I stare off into the eyes of the nearest mook.

"Do your feet hurt? 'Cause you've been running around in my mind all day." I grin and wink, my hair tucks itself behind my ears.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Gavin Ovmar"]

She stared stupidly at Gavin. The warmth of his breath hit against her neck. They were that close and his kiss was even closer. She heard Anders' voice somewhere in the distance and her mind focused sharply for a moment. It struggled to stay with that clarity as stun bolts flew around the room, mixed in with Gavin's red shots.

She whipped her head, myrtle ellipses frantically searching for the medic. "Anders, forget that mook and hit the floo--" the panic left her voice and thoughts as soon as it came. Her mind fogged again as her head drifted back to Gavin. Slender-digits went to grab the fabric of his shirt. "This cotton of your shirt whispers to me like soft, sweet chimes on a Sunday mornin'," she shook her head and blinked, hard. "But I will shoot you if your lips come near this vicinity again. Any ideas on how to take these nerfherders out?"

Her mind was already starting to fog again.

Chit, chit, chit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom