Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The World Eater

Hello All! Happy Spooky Season to you lot. I come here before you all as I do admit i've been so focused on faction related things I am seeking other story related threads. Something to get the muse boosting as I've reached a very fun time with my character. Kyrel has finally achieved the purpose he was created for and devoured Panatha. The World's destruction due to the power of a dark force in one man inspires terror across the Unknown Regions and into the Outer Rim. As a result of fulfilling the purpose he was made for, i'm looking for more stories that interacts with others who have felt the destruction of the world, and the dark shadow behind it.

I'm looking for threads to perhaps meet folks. Establish alliances to those they could follow, or heck just give me more enemies to beat up, Jedi, Sith. One and all that would dare ignite the World Eater's hunger to consume all life, and those around him. Cause the pain train never ever stops as you know me. I love fighting and conflicts. Kyrel even has a dream to make more of a wretched undead creature like him in a body horror sort of way. I just want to horrify other characters and see what stories may come be it fighting, making friends, whatever just show me what you got!

There is always a way one can meet the Maw's Wrath. Although do it if you Dare!

Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Really huh? Im gonna slide into your DMs in that case.

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

Proceed at your own risk... Many have tried and failed to achieve justice. You will have to face terror unlike any other

Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
I see you!

Warmaster Nyâsh

Ah a fellow terror of the Unknown Regions... Yes we could have mutual stuff regardless!

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
I would really like to get ICly in proper touch with the Maw, maybe a semi-random or fatefully orchestrated meeting could be arranged?

If you like we could talk about it on Discord, I am on Maw one. :)

Hello All! Happy Spooky Season to you lot. I come here before you all as I do admit i've been so focused on faction related things I am seeking other story related threads. Something to get the muse boosting as I've reached a very fun time with my character. Kyrel has finally achieved the purpose he was created for and devoured Panatha. The World's destruction due to the power of a dark force in one man inspires terror across the Unknown Regions and into the Outer Rim. As a result of fulfilling the purpose he was made for, i'm looking for more stories that interacts with others who have felt the destruction of the world, and the dark shadow behind it.

I'm looking for threads to perhaps meet folks. Establish alliances to those they could follow, or heck just give me more enemies to beat up, Jedi, Sith. One and all that would dare ignite the World Eater's hunger to consume all life, and those around him. Cause the pain train never ever stops as you know me. I love fighting and conflicts. Kyrel even has a dream to make more of a wretched undead creature like him in a body horror sort of way. I just want to horrify other characters and see what stories may come be it fighting, making friends, whatever just show me what you got!
Ya know... I just so happen to eat life as well! And I collect body parts and bones!

So I wonder does a monster like you have purpose. Do you just follow credits, or what do you believe in. Either way the Maws Wrath would find you.

@“Jackal”

She could yes. Kyrel doesn’t mind showing what dark knowledge he has accumulated in both life and death.

Onith Onith

So I wonder does a monster like you have purpose. Do you just follow credits, or what do you believe in. Either way the Maws Wrath would find you.

@“Jackal”

She could yes. Kyrel doesn’t mind showing what dark knowledge he has accumulated in both life and death.

Onith Onith
Credits are pretty nice to be honest, why ya gotta threaten me broody wizard? We all have a purpose, just turns out mine is being good at killing things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom