Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wedding of the Ages(open)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Hanna Lissiri"]

The Dark Master propped up his head on his hand and toyed with the beadwork of her wedding dress as they lay on the blanket.

"He didn't tell you about them? He didn't tell you how he wanted to cut and run from the Republic to appease the Witches? Darlin', I may stretch the truth here and there, put a lot of spin on things, but that part of what I said, that's dead true. A lot of these Echani know. You could ask anyone. Janira Fenni's sister Zandra is here -- I think she might even have been there. His daughter Spencer was there too, from what I gather. You could ask anyone...

"So why hasn't he told you? Because you're not as important to him as he is to you; because he doesn't value your input; because he knows that he's cutting you off when he cuts off the Republic. I'm really sorry to be so blunt. I honestly thought you knew all this and that you'd find a way to move past it. I figured all of this was giving you stress, and I felt like de-stressing you. Not because I feel sorry for you, but because I've been there, and I hate to see a woman treated this way.

"They say he saved your life once, but he was a Jedi Master. He's saved a thousand lives, a million, and I know for sure that he never thought of them again -- well, not as people. As marks of his own self-satisfied heroism, sure. You're the one he got pregnant, and I'm sure he likes you, but..."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Darron Wraith"]
@[member="Rosa Mazhar"]
@[member="Kamon Vondiranach"]

Ashin treasured the sight of Kamon Vondiranach walking away with his tail between his legs. As he departed the dressing room, following the suddenly crazed waitress -- Ashin suspected Force involvement, maybe from Rach -- the Dark Lord refocused on the Grandmaster and his lover.

"A pleasure to meet you too, Knight Mazhar. Thank you both for your kind and appropriate words." She collapsed in the dressing room's chair. "I was standing here wondering if he was going to draw his lightsabres. I came here unarmed -- I was thinking about letting him stab me. It would have been...wonderful. Not the pain, of course, but the repercussions. Yes...I have nothing against Spencer's family, except him. Even when I was a Jedi Knight, he was known as a wild card. I'm glad, for your sake, that he's out of the Order. I have my own headstrong fools; I can imagine your relief.

"How close are the Echani and the Republic right now? Are they truly trying for neutrality? Loosening or breaking ties?"

He had offered to cut the deal she had worked so hard to get him? Is that what he though of her.. Hanna was learning alot about her fiance... and so close to tying the knot... " But I need him, I can't raise this baby alone... " She began to tear up at the thought of him severing ties with her... She loved him... and she needed him... She couldn't do it alone.... It wasn't fair... Hanna got closer to rach, putting her head against his chest... she wrapped her arms around her.. She needed someone to hold on to as she straightened it all out.. She was a mess. She was probably getting his suit wet with her tears..

Hanna had so many emotions running through her, not aided by the fact she was a hormonal wreck. She was also unknowingly under the influence, She was wracked by so many thoughs.. Surely Kamon had a reason to do those things.. He was stuck with trying to make other diplomats happy but then how could he not even tell her.. but then again their agreement.. they didn't dicuss work... Hanna just cried into Rach's chest as she sorted through what she could of the horible storm of thoughts, emotions, and hormones that plagued her heart and mind.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

Perfect.

From disaster and disinterest had blossomed the true neediness of Hanna's situation, and Rach held her close. "Don't worry about the suit," he said gently, massaging her back. The ties of her dress loosened, as if by accident, with an expert application of telekinesis. "Let it out. I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you...but at least I'm here to stand by you, to comfort you, and I'm grateful for that. You're smart; you'll find answers to your problems. For now, just be here, safe."

He pulled back a touch and kissed the tears from her cheeks, one hand laced through her hair at the nape of her neck. He kissed her with a subtle progression of themes: Gently for first contact, to allay worry; firmness to suggest that she could just let him take charge of comforting her; closeness to give her what she might be craving by now.

His voice spoke in her mind, and a powerful mind trick accompanied it. After all, how could he be a Master and a serial adulterer without learning how to spark certain feelings in the sentient mind?

Let me stay with you for now. Let me do at least this much for you.

Hanna didn't know what was happening, as he kissed her it first seemed just to comfort her.. He was a close friend after all. She didn't mind and it felt good.. It let her not think about it all... and she liked that.. it felt so good to let him comfort her, she let out a soft moan, It felt good..
Her mind was struggling to process it all, she didn't know what was happening, like it or not she was still worrying... Hanna failed to realize the truth of what was happening.. She failed to recognize she was letting another man other than Kamon touch her.. She was so occupied in her worries.. and her thoughts that she didn't process it, it felt good and distracted her.. it was not something to run from, and the voice in her head sounded like it just wanted to help her...

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

Victory bells rang in Rach's head, and his exultation spurred him on. Further telekinesis loosened the back of her dress, and he traced the muscles on her back. Not with a fingertip -- that might tickle -- but with the flat of his hand, half a massage and half a caress.

As innocuously as possible, he began to disrobe her. With telekinetic assistance, it would feel like straps and hems just slipping and falling off by accident, in concert with his hands. Escalation, escalation, escalation.

Hanna suddenly came to realize what was happening... She screamed at the top of her lungs " Help!! What are you doing! No! How dare You!" she attempted ot remove her self from him, and to recover her dignity She was still lost as to how she had ended up in the postion but she had been crossed " No!, I love Kamon, I don't care what he does, or who he deals with, we made a deal to not talk business for this very reason, we leave work at work, and this body is only for him, He is the only man for me, and any friend of mine would know and respect that, I trust you for some reason... but I know that anyone I trust wouldn't do this to me... Rach.. Why would you try to do this to me?" She looked at her dress. It was shamefull she had let him.. almost... She glared at him.. what hat come over her? How had she let him... get his far... She began to cry and try to run but all she managed to do was fall and rip her dress.. " Help!" She screamed

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

Rolling his eyes at her histrionics and pulling away, Rach got to his feet. He dusted himself off as she tumbled and ripped her dress. "Now look at that. You have to ruin a perfectly good seduction. I took you time travelling. Well, at least I can tell Vondiranach I snogged you at his wedding -- and I can tell him you wanted it. Not that he'll believe me, of course. He'll be too busy attempting to kill me...in front of all his guests. That'll work. Go on, go back to your great protector and betrayer. You are precisely naive enough to deserve him."

They were alone at a wedding which was nowhere close to beginning. She ought to go check on Hanna but she was positive that she was doing just fine. This was a wedding what could possibly go wrong. Looking to her husband for a moment she grinned and pulled him along with her into an empty bedroom. Really they ought not be doing this right here but Kalia didn't much care John was home finally and she was going to take advantage of the time she did have with him.

Pulling him close to her Kalia leaned up to passionately kiss him on the lips. Oh how she had missed him, his touches and kisses. This wedding stuff brought back all the wonderful memories of hers to John it was all very romantic and it just made her just want him more. Kalia highly doubted he wouldn't get the purpose of bringing him in here. She knew he wanted her right now just as much as she wanted him. "I love you," she smiled glancing up into his eyes kissing him again. Arms still wrapped up in him she slowly tried to inch them closer and closet to that bed.

@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

"Settled? I'm happy and I can't see anyone else being able to make me feel the way Ashin makes me feel"

Spencer raised an eyebrow as she started to wisen up to Zandra's little game.

"So, why are you so concerned?"

He was grumbling under his breath as he walked back towards his dressing room. His tux was in a total state of ruin. Doused with alcohol, it looked like he'd gone for a swim, and smelled terrible. Kamon liked a good drink, but he was far from drunk and he wouldn't waste good booze by spilling it on himself. That being the case, he was just ticked off enough that if he hadn't left, someone would be in a world of hurt.

And then he heard cries for help. Not just any cries, but Hanna's. Immediately he went into action, running towards the door where the cries were coming from.

His haste was couple with a strong draw of the Force in preparation for dealing with a potential problem. As such, when he ripped the door open, he pretty well broke it. And there was Hanna, her gown all ripped, with a Mando. A Force wielding Mando. He narrowed his eyes on him and stepped swiftly across the rooftop, only to grab Hanna and wrap the both of them in the white Current before tugging her to the side, and out of the Mando's reach. At the same time, he clamped his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Zandra made a 'tut tut' noise as she moved closer. Now was not the time to move in, but she knew she was losing her. Had to work fast.
"It's because, sweetheart, I am such a caring person," she put her hand on her shoulder, moving to press her body to hers, "I want to make sure you are... well taken care of. you see.... You think she makes you feel good, but you don't know better-"
She reached up to run a hand along her cheek.
"I can make you feel ecstasy."

John kissed her back, he knew what she wanted, he knew his wife very well.. and he was just as aroused as she was. He managed to close the door just as she began to move him towards the bed. John let her lead the way to the bed, kissing her back with equal passion having missed his wife dearly while on deployment. He let her begin the eventual move into a very passionate moment, Where he got to rediscover all that he loved about Kalia, He knew every spot that drove her crazy as did she, and the two were lost to the going ons of the wedding, as they were rather enraptured in them selves.

It had been since the night before which was far to long in john's book. He just hoped she enjoyed it as much as he did, the Wedding had brought up memories and with the memories lust and passion. He loved Kalia so much and that flame was just alight to day as it was 21 years ago.

The soft touch of the Echani woman and the advances she was suggesting. Spencer felt her flight or fight kick in. She didn’t like the idea of another woman touching her, she belonged to Ashin. Taking a deep breath, she felt her eyes dart around looking for an escape. Seeing the doors leading to the rooms, Spencer made up her mind.

“I—uh—I don’t want to play this game anymore bye!”

Ducking quickly, Spencer crawled for a moment giving Zandra a nice little view of her pink panties with the words “bad girl” on her bottom. Standing she quickly ran towards the rooms. She shook several of the knobs and noticed none would budge. She got to one a bit farther down and it was open with great luck!

Opening the door, she stood there wide eyed as she saw her Uncle John…with who she assumed was her Aunt Kalia getting to know each other all over again.

“Uncle John! AHHHH MY EYES”

Ah, well. She failed, but at least she had some fun. She watched the girl scramble away, enjoying the view as the 'bad girl' crawled away. She smirked and raised an eyebrow appreciatively. Well, it was time to find a new toy until the wedding.

Kamon Vondiranach said:
He was grumbling under his breath as he walked back towards his dressing room. His tux was in a total state of ruin. Doused with alcohol, it looked like he'd gone for a swim, and smelled terrible. Kamon liked a good drink, but he was far from drunk and he wouldn't waste good booze by spilling it on himself. That being the case, he was just ticked off enough that if he hadn't left, someone would be in a world of hurt.

And then he heard cries for help. Not just any cries, but Hanna's. Immediately he went into action, running towards the door where the cries were coming from.

His haste was couple with a strong draw of the Force in preparation for dealing with a potential problem. As such, when he ripped the door open, he pretty well broke it. And there was Hanna, her gown all ripped, with a Mando. A Force wielding Mando. He narrowed his eyes on him and stepped swiftly across the rooftop, only to grab Hanna and wrap the both of them in the white Current before tugging her to the side, and out of the Mando's reach. At the same time, he clamped his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.
Hanna clung to kamon, like she had never clung to him before.. well that was a lie.. she clung to him much like when they were falling from the building on courscaunt. She didn't need him to clamp her mouth she was too busy sobbing into his beer soaked tux, it seemed that both of their outfits were ruined. She was shaken.. she didn't understand her own feelings the drug and her pregnancy, and the wedding was just too much for her.. She ran off from kamon, down into her dressing room where she hid sobbing.

Kalia was lost in John and the passion of the moment that she didn't sense someone coming. Not as if that would have stopped her anyway. In the middle of getting reacquainted with each other Kalia heard a voice scream something about her eyes. She ignored it at first until out of the corner of her eye she saw someone standing at the door in horror watching them.

Scrambling to cover herself with something and pretend what the young lady saw really wasn't the case Kalia could feel herself starting to get red. Just as she had grabbed onto the sheet she fell with a thump to the floor exposing even more of herself to Spencer. Finally grabbing a nearby blanket she wrapped herself in it as she went to sit on the edge of the bed. She was at a lost for words but she had to say something. This was probably her niece too whom she was just now meeting. This was super awkward.

"Hi Spencer.." She was at a lost for words for in the world was she supposed to say. "I'm your Aunt Kalia," her face had turned a blood shot red by now as she just stared at her niece so embarrassed wishing she had locked the door. This was no way to be introduced to anybody.

John had enjoyed the moment.. and had even didn't realize a person was there until they screamed.. It was spencer... What was he going to do.. he was well getting friendly with Kalia. The blanket was gone.. and well he was open to the air and spencer. He looked around and there were nothing to cover him with, and well that meant he was just going to have to play it off the best he could.

John couldn't believe it.. the one time he decided to slip away and spencer had walked in on them, why hadn't they locked the door. John couldn't believe his and Kaila's luck.. all he had wanted to do was have a little fun.. then they could of returned to the wedding.. but apparently that was going to have to wait.
" Hi spencer... Well as you can see.. well we were showing our love, as you know.. " he smiled.. and was red. John then noticed a pillow and covered his groin. " So I would suggest you leave the room, spencer as much as I would love to chat... we are rather indisposed at the moment"

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
Alliera and A'den had just gotten off of a joint job nearby, and as thus decided to have their first date at a nearby wedding, crashing it in their full Mandalorian Armor and gear. Alliera was at the snack table, with her helmet hooked to the back of her belt, when she suddenly had a bad feeling. Alliera looked up to where the bad feeling came from, and put her helmet on her head. The Mandalorian Rallly Master charged up the stairs, and through a few rooms, before she finally made it into the gaurden. A-15 up and ready, looking around hastily, before seeing rach and sighing. "Let me guess, pissed off husband or boyfriend." Alliera said, irritably as she put her weapon back on her back "D@mnit love, are you ok?"
Concern jumped to the forefront of Alliera's mind as she looked around and couldn't see anyone.

Spencer looked at her aunt then back at her exposed Uncle. It seemed her Aunt had a bit more modesty than her Uncle. Spencer had actually caught a glimpse of the reason why her Aunt had married Uncle John. Taking deep breaths she just looked at both of them while they tried to explain themselves. She already knew about the birds and bees, but she wasn’t’ expecting to see her Aunt and Uncle doing the deed. Still breathing quite heavy, she was trying to process everything. The only thing she could think of doing at this moment which was probably something that was more effective in making her feel better…was too scream.

The girl screamed bloody murder as she didn’t know what else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom